Thendral
Thendral

Monday Update - 10/01/2011 (Page 2)

Janani20 Senior Member
Janani20
Janani20

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Thanks for the brilliant update Shubba. 

WOOOWW Part 1 fantasttiiiccc! What a scene, never expected it. Thanks so much Kumaran.TongueLoved it so much, the way Thulasi cried then in all of a sudden Tamizh hugged her tightly.Embarrassed Like Nikhi said, it was like mother-kid scene; soo cuteeee! Charu, Tamizh wont even in his dreams think of you, all he needs is his kutttima!Big smile Each and every dialogue was awesome and showed how they loved each other.!!Embarrassed Dear Kumaran, ithuku apramum neegal aveya piriki ninaicha intha serial pakarathei athram illay; sutha waste-ah aidumWink

Anand scene was comedy as usualLOL and last part was kind of confusing as all of you guys said.Confused
Today was a great performance done by Deepak and Shruthi! They just looked like real couple, but unfortunately their not. Would be great if they are.LOL

Edited by janani123 - 10 January 2011 at 10:49am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaRanu.lakshyamtavammTTfanRishi87Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieSue NairSweetyGreen

Rishi87 Goldie
Rishi87
Rishi87

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
thanks for the superb update shubba
thank god they were fighting for suda not for that psyco.... shuruthi and deepak were excellent in there sorry session as priya told charu vala avanka kal thusiya kuda onum panna mudiyathu.

anand's father was hilarious and how he was singing one song to his son and sitting slowly was funny.... suprise is awaited for anand

bhuvana knows she is second channel ah... my brother told deepa is the right person to reduce bhuvana's fat as a DIL.... i dont want bhuwana to be thulasi's mother even though there are possiblity like she must have left MM and live with this doctor.

overall TA and T again prove to be the best love birdsHeart

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaRanu.Janani20lakshyamTTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Thank u Shubba dear for such a  quick emotional scenes filled update..ClapCry

It was an awesome episode of Deepak and Shruthi with only kutty fight and loads and tonnes of deep love and romance as i guessed earlier and reason bcoz of Sudha...Heart

But Tamil and Thulasi will now have to be careful on Charu but as the promo shows i feel they both are only mutaals!!!Angry

Anand Bujjipa and Bujjima scenes were just for fun nothing much to be commented.. its waste of commenting on his scenes..Thumbs Down

Finally Bhuvana's family will have a big flashback i feel...LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.Janani20lakshyamTTfanRishi87Pearl.Arizes.Nixkie

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Thanks for the updates!!

The first part was so sweet!!!  I was worried that this will be a long fight and they will be mad but once again there was a twist.  Their understanding and love for each other was beautifully shown.  Love you TT!!

Shymala and Anand are getting funnier day by day.  Paavam Anand's parents.  But I do not want Anand to be happy so soon.

This Bhuvana and her family are really confusing.  They seem to be hiding a lot of stuff.  Looks like both have a secret past.

Edited by smiles86 - 10 January 2011 at 11:28am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayRuby-86TheivaJanani20vjayamTTfanRishi87Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleSue NairNixkieSweetyGreen

lakshyam Senior Member
lakshyam
lakshyam

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
 Thanks a lot subba for a beautiful update on a very beautiful episode.

What a wonderful beginning for this week! Initially I was a little upset with Tamil and was thinking they are going to fight over Charu....so I was just watching the episode today without much interest...
(thanks to the confusing promo last week)
But Wow when the fight turned to a beautiful romance...it was really nice to watch....Wink

Tamil and Tulasis acting was really excellent. Clap..Tulasi especially awesome!  Star What a beautiful way to end a fight. .Tongue Loved watching thendral and TA today...

I also enjoyed Tamil saying..."Nambala Muttal aaka paathaangale"   which means Tamil is going to be very careful in future... Dancing

appada Charu madam....sorry...your tricks are now not going to work with T&T....vera yaravadu...loose kedaikaraangalannu paarunga...

I am really relieved now...Thendral is not going to be an ordinary serial..and Tamil is not going to be like other  normal heros... 

I also liked Bujjima and Bujjipas scene today..also Anands father is really cute..very funny ROFL

Keep up the good work Deepak, Shruthi and Kumaran sir!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiaRanu.Janani20TheivaRuby-86Rishi87TTfanArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleSue NairNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I think this may be the only Tamil & Thulasi scene for this week....Ouch

They are getting less parts together nowadays because of mokkai Anand Bujjipa...Angry

I wanted evil Charu to hear the love Tamil has for his Kuttima...Clap

I loved the comedy done by Anand's father....LOLLOL

Finally we don't know how many skeletons are there in Doctor's and Bhuvana's house...

Thonda thonda, pudhu pudhu kilai kadhai muzhaikiradhu... LOL

Indha kilai kadhaiyellam enge kondu poi mudichu poda pogiraro indha director....LOLLOL

Edited by SweetyGreen - 10 January 2011 at 11:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87TTfanSue Nair

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Thanks Shubba Akka for the nice and quick update!

It was a very touching scene, and a very emotional one between TT, and according to me it is one of the best TT-scenes as well. It brought their relationship into another next level. Smile

For the first time Thulasi got to see that TA, the funny and easy-going guy,can get this much angry, she was shocked to see him in that angry mood, they showed her expressions for few seconds.Ouch

And TA, got to see her another side, he saw her in anger as well, but not that she will break into pieces when he, her all in all gets angry with him and tells her such harsh words. She even would die when he is angry with her, she is not able to bear that. That much she does love him. Embarrassed

And he saying that she is his uyir shows his deep love, on the whole the scene was very well directed and well portrayed by both the leads, Deepak and Shruti, job well done. Star

Charu, understand one thing, that what you have for him can never be called love, if you does give it that name, it is a shame to the meaning of pure love that TT have for each other, after seeing your dirty dreams, it could be called lust only. I won't wonder if, TA should be ready to kill you if he comes to know that you are trying to separate him from his uyir. Angry

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiaJanani20Ruby-86autumnsconcertoRanu.tavammThendralfanvjayamRishi87TTfanArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleSue NairNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Yes Thulasi pavam bayandhuta... adhanaal thaan she cried..Cry

For the first time Tamil got so much anger suddenly in front with her...Cry

But when his anger fly away within seconds it was so cute when he hugged her with true love!!!Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertoJanani20Rishi87TTfan

Go to top