Thendral
Thendral

Monday Update - 10/01/2011

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanayoshinilakshmi_lakshiryasoshoobhanaNinspiritkamz22ElystiaKrithiga.ganeshrselviAnnaJayJanani20lakshyamThendralfanHema_MRanu.autumnsconcertoTheivaRuby-86ZEESXYRenita571miganRishi87sand14vjayamTTfanmini_00Pearl.OLGNESSue NairVani19CarynQuelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkienithya..mellisaiSweetyGreen

sand14 Goldie
sand14
sand14

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Thank u akka for the awesomeeeee update!!!!!! Clap

Omg omg what a sceneeee!!! I think this was the BEST scene in Thendral so far... it was sooo emotional and touching... showed the intense and deep love they have for each other.... awwwww... but their quarrel was hilarious.. i swear the scene made me laugh and cry at the same time.. LOL
Embarrassed TA's "sorry daa dei" was super funny... ROFL sorry Charu, avanga kaal thoosiya kooda unnala onnum panna mudiyaadhu... Tongue Deepak and Sruthi performed soooo wellll!!! ClapClapClapClap

Lol the moment I see Anand's dad, just watching him sit and watch the Maambazham song on TV cracked me up soo badly... ROFL
LOL

Edited by khpriya - 10 January 2011 at 10:02am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaautumnsconcertoRanu.Hema_MJanani20lakshyamRuby-86TheivaRishi87vjayamTTfanPearl.Arizes.Sue NairKowsiQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome update Shubba Akka! Big smile

OMG T&T, so AngryAngry. All this time, discussion and worries about T&T was only over this teeny iddy biddy fight?!?! Confused And it wasn't even about Charu! Dammit promo! D'oh But it was so sweet and adorable, I completely loved it every second of it! ClapClap

Kaduvele Anandh, ur mokkai romance overdose is making me ROFL Ur families are perfect for each other!

Oh wow, Bhuvana is the chinna veedu??Shocked and saar has first wife somewhere else? Is that where his trip was to? LOL But Bhuvana seems unlikely to be Thuls mom now, so confused Confused

Edited by ranuja12 - 10 January 2011 at 10:10am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaautumnsconcertoHema_MJanani20TheivaRuby-86Rishi87sand14TTfanPearl.Arizes.Sue NairKowsiShemmoQuelle-BelleNixkieSweetyGreen

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Thanks Suba Akka for the superfast and wonderful Update!!Clap

Awwww...First part was very emotional and very great!!!Tongue...Thulasis expressions are superb!!...Their dialogs and acting sathyama chance ille!!...Avanga Kadhal priceless!!...OMG i watched it almost 5th times...It was a emotional kadhal perfomance!!Heart(Soo Charu ur shit dream wont come true even not in adutha jenmamLOL!!)...Great work done by Deepak anna and Shruti!!Clap

Hahahaha..I love Anand father...Full family-ye comedy thaan!!..It was very funny and also nice!..Soo Anand surprise naalaiki ungaluku..Hehe Enjooooyyyy!!LOL....Anand was very funny with his dialogs even his father was great!..Nalla kudumbam!!ROFL

OMG..Soo Bhuvana is chinna veedu and Sundari periya veedu!!..Appo she is not such a nice lady-yaa??...OMG she should not be Thuls mom!!!..Pleaseeee!!..Maybe tomo doctor will say more about his past!!..Ore confusion-na iruku!!...Confused

Edited by Shammu26 - 10 January 2011 at 11:02am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritlakshyamHema_MRanu.Janani20TheivaRuby-86Rishi87TTfansand14vjayamPearl.Arizes.Sue NairQuelle-BelleNixkieKowsiSweetyGreen

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Thank you Akka for the wonderful and super fast updateHug.

The first part was amazingggggggg. I am happy, he did not shout at her for the disgusting Charu. Ahhhh....that scene was rlyyyy very touching, the way Thulasi was vikki vikki azhuthufying was sooo cute like a little kid on it mother's chest Embarrassed Embarrassed. Thulasi TA thittinaa norungi poiduvaangratha they showed really very beautifully. This episode again proved he is her everything. And the way TA hugged her tightly and told her she is her uyir was toooo emotional. Deepak and Shruti did very well today, it felt like real hubby and wife Embarrassed.

A&S part today was funny with Ananandh's daddy and sister, but it felt like dragging the serial with their nonsense talks about their waste future, nalla comedy pieces.

The last part was just to confuse us even more. So Buvana knows, she is or was a keep for that doctor, for that was the cheap look by that orange colour shirt guy at Buvana, but she seems not to bother about it.Confused

Edited by Nikila10 - 10 January 2011 at 12:43pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayJanani20lakshyamRanu.Hema_MTheivaRuby-86Rishi87sand14TTfanvjayamPearl.Arizes.Sue NairNixkieShemmoSweetyGreen

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Thank you Shubba Akka for the super fast update!

1st part was nice....good acting by both of them....Charu and her so called MIL can dream on separating them.....but i wonder what's their main plan....using his guilty feeling wont work good........it made TA to look for a groom to our psycho LOL...i hope TA talk to psycho's uncle about him looking for a groom and uncle tell everything that happened with Dr.Gokul...i am sure that doctors character is not just dummy...and for sure he wont show up in 3 scenes.....

Last part...i don't know what will happen....director is confusing us as others said...so Bhuwana knows about his 1st wife...i think maybe his 1st one don't know about his 2nd....and its not possible either....lets wait and see...

Edited by Noxeous - 10 January 2011 at 10:18am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayRanu.Janani20lakshyamTheivaRuby-86Rishi87sand14TTfanArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleSue NairShemmoSweetyGreen

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Thanks Shubba for the nice update and comments!Smile

WoW, what a wonderful part Tamil and Thulasi scenes wereEmbarrassed. Very nice direction of showing the deep love. Thulasi was awesome and loved the way she came to compromise. Very emotional and touching. It even bought tears to my eyes. Shruti stole the show today in her actingStar. Wonderful to see the deep love they have on each other.Clap

Looks like Sundari does not know Bhuvana life or the doctors 2nd wife?? Very confusing part 3.Ouch

Edited by beatricepearl - 10 January 2011 at 10:40am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20lakshyamtavammTheivaautumnsconcertoRanu.Ruby-86Rishi87sand14vjayamTTfanArizes.Sue NairShemmoQuelle-BelleNixkieSweetyGreen

mellisai IF-Sizzlerz
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update, Shubba kka.

Comments lil later. Wink

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivalakshyamJanani20TTfansand14Arizes.Sue NairShemmoQuelle-BelleNixkieSweetyGreen

Go to top