Rakt Sambandh

India-Forums

Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

10/01/11 Written update: Entertainment at its BEST (Page 4)

KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _Vrish_

Although, one thing has changed.  Previously, when Gayatri was trying to get justice for her daughter, she discovered that the Jagirdars had penetrated the entire state machinery.  But this time, after that Shiela ki jawani episode LOL, every minister is pissed @ the Jagirdars, and would actually be happy if they could see them sent to jail.  So I doubt any more of  the Jagirdar crimes will be covered up.

I agree. The ministers are all angered with Sheila (oops, I mean Sarla ROFL) and are sure to tell the Jagirdars to go to hell (figuratively and literally LOL) after what happened. The thing that I found funny was that even after this episode, it wasn't Puru who was apologizing to the ministers, but Prabha. It proves that Prabha needs these ministers' support for her personal problem (i.e., read Yuvraj) much more than Puru does for his business.

Originally posted by _Vrish_

About the sisters, despite being in an alliance, Sarla & DK are clearly working @ cross purposes.  In fact, when Dipesh-bhai had previously told Sarla something about DK's instruction, Sarla trumped it w/ a different instruction and twice the reward.  The reason Sarla gave Shreya all that was that she wants to cook Yuvraj & make Prabhavati sweat.  But what DK did, assuming he told Sandhya the truth, was scare the sisters into not pursuing Sandhya's case further - certainly not why Sarla did all that.  Methinks that seeing Sarla & DK feed them different info might make Sakshi & Shreya try & dig into this some more, rather than just accept what was told to them.  Particularly if Dipesh feeds them contradictory information depending on who paid him more a particular day.  In fact, Sandhya could even get GD to tell her sisters exactly what happened, to cut their confusion, and then they could pretend to know one thing in front of Sarla, and another in front of DK & Prabhavati.

I don't remember the Dipesh-bhai episode, but I know that Sarla and DK being in an alliance is not the best thing. It's like France and Britain being in an alliance during WWI and WWII. While they best supported each other, their differences were obvious to everyone. In fact, right now what's happening in the house is nothing more than WWIII or Mahabbarat II. LOL

I feel that once Sandhya starts to put fuel in the fire (between Sarla and DK), then there will be a big kaboom and the family will fall into pieces. DK and Suni on one end, Yuvraj and Prabha on one end, Sarla ki jawani alone, Puru on the fourth corner, and the rest of the family (whom we rarely see) on the fifth and last corner. Sandhya will be in the middle with the dor that holds each corner to her and she'll quietly play with each corner to her needs. It'll be fun to watch.

Originally posted by ammoos

I guess Sandhya will suceeed soon and will remove the vrinda nakaab also. The Jagirdars will repend but her being so sanskaari might forgive them but then comes Niraj.. There starts thelovers struggle to unite..

This would make this show exactly like all the other shows on Imagine. If the CVs had wanted to do this, then they would have done this long ago. If they aren't doing this it means that RS isn't like Jyoti, Devi, or any other show. Sandhya isn't exactly forgiving. While she is sanskaari, many of the Jagirdars were involved in killing her father and torturing her Cry, which means that she can't forgive them. She probably won't kill them because that's where her sanskars will stop her, but she'll make sure that she punishes them all and she won't give up until then. I just want Sandhya to forgive Puru. (I understand that he never wanted to do all of this and he could have stopped everyone if he wanted, but looking at it from his point of view, he had to bend in front of everyone's will for the shanti of the house.) Before I wanted Sandhya to forgive Suni as well, but now that Suni has let Sandhya know where her real loyalties lie, Suni should go down with the rest of the family as well.

Edited by luv_cid_shreya - 11 January 2011 at 6:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

p0lkad0t.Vrish.ammoos

Go to top