Rakt Sambandh

India-Forums

Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

10/01/11 Written update: Entertainment at its BEST (Page 3)

eesha_786 Newbie
eesha_786
eesha_786

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
now im worried about the sunita and dk etc
dont want them to mess anything up :(

tvdekha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
rhari Newbie
rhari
rhari

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Ha ha! Terrific show - safe to subaru.. ppl like you rooting for DK and wanting Sadhya to get into trouble must in minority. 

Originally posted by Subaru537

I actually wanted to see Sandhya being caught here,

rhari Newbie
rhari
rhari

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
CLAP CLAP CLAP - well said .. I hate that lump called Sarla .. pure, conniving evil

Originally posted by luv_cid_shreya

Originally posted by _Vrish_

One welcome thing - Sandhya now knows that Sarla is playing double games and was probably the one who tipped off her sisters.  Previously, I sympathized w/ Sarla, but not this time - if she's going to make Sandhya's sisters doubt her if and when she tells them the truth, she deserves what Sandhya has cooking for her.  What I hope Sandhya does is punish her secretly, w/o letting her know that it's Sandhya who's punishing her.  For one, have Yuvraj or Prabha ask Jyoti/Priya to clean DK's room etc or their own, while making Sarla think that DK is behind it.  That way, Sarla-DK coalition snaps, while Sandhya plays havoc w/ all of them.

Today's episode proved why I hated Sarla so much. She's a two-timing, back-stabbing, greedy monster (This might be a bit too much, but it's how I feel LOL). For her cause she's willing to use anyone and go to any extent.

I really hoped that they had shown the whole process of how Sandhya found the tape and everything, but I guess I can do with the description. I'm guessing the CVs rushed the process because of the falling TPR.

Another thing I really liked was that Sandhya found out about Sarla. Now she won't treat Sarla the same way. I'm guessing that she'll probably pretend that she still doesn't Sarla true face and tell her false things so that she looks bad in front of both the family and DK. This way the coalition breaks up and Sandhya can target each one by herself.

I also hope that the sisters soon find out that Sandhya is, in fact, Sandhya and not Vrinda. I was surprised when the sisters started talking about Vrinda's parents. I thought at least they would have been told the truth.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Athene

shamaha Senior Member
shamaha
shamaha

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
thanks for the awesome update
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --jas--

dk is so stupid & this whole plot is illogical....dk can simply threaten sandhya that if she doesn't accept the truth her sisters would be killed which they did before instead of trying these silly things....Silly

& what diff will it make to sandhya if uv & prabha knows her truth....they can never throw her out as dk thinks....she is uv's preg wife....since they r not showing as dk not threatening sandhya about harming her sisters we can assume yuvraj also wouldnt do it .....

now that sandhya also knows her sisters are mistaking her as vrinda..so they will definitely resurrect sandhya's murder case and yuvraj has to go jail....in that case it makes no diff whether she is real sandhya or fake sandhya to yuvraj & prabha...prabha's whole concentration would be on saving her son and for that deed she will transfer all jagirdar fortunes on sandhya's name..i think sandhya's game is almost over ...she is on the verge of succeding ....even if her sisters know she is sandhya she can still ask them to pretend...

now it seems like dk is working against yuvraj & helping sandhya Silly....for dk there is no point of proving to her sisters that she is vrinda coz it will only affect yuvraj more than sandhya...i think sarla is badly using him....

DK can threaten Sandhya all right, but now she can tip her sisters off to have round-the-clock police protection.

If Yuvraj knows the truth, then Sandhya's pretense of being his pretend wife is over, and she can just blow the whistle that she's not pregnant.  The biggest danger to her is that the Jagirdars would try to kill her, which is why it's important that her secret not be revealed until she's surrounded by allies, and has possessed the entire estate.  Although, one thing has changed.  Previously, when Gayatri was trying to get justice for her daughter, she discovered that the Jagirdars had penetrated the entire state machinery.  But this time, after that Shiela ki jawani episode LOL, every minister is pissed @ the Jagirdars, and would actually be happy if they could see them sent to jail.  So I doubt any more of  the Jagirdar crimes will be covered up.

About the sisters, despite being in an alliance, Sarla & DK are clearly working @ cross purposes.  In fact, when Dipesh-bhai had previously told Sarla something about DK's instruction, Sarla trumped it w/ a different instruction and twice the reward.  The reason Sarla gave Shreya all that was that she wants to cook Yuvraj & make Prabhavati sweat.  But what DK did, assuming he told Sandhya the truth, was scare the sisters into not pursuing Sandhya's case further - certainly not why Sarla did all that.  Methinks that seeing Sarla & DK feed them different info might make Sakshi & Shreya try & dig into this some more, rather than just accept what was told to them.  Particularly if Dipesh feeds them contradictory information depending on who paid him more a particular day.  In fact, Sandhya could even get GD to tell her sisters exactly what happened, to cut their confusion, and then they could pretend to know one thing in front of Sarla, and another in front of DK & Prabhavati.

So as it is, Sarla & DK are not exactly on the same page, and once Sandhya starts trying to create a wedge b/w them, it will be all fireworks b/w those 2.  Then no 2 people in the family will be on the same page, except maybe DK & Sunita.  Incidentally, I don't think Sunita is ever going to be  on Sandhya's side again.  Sandhya wanted to liberate her from DK & return to her family, but unlike Sandhya who's rejected Yuvraj as her hubby, Sunita has now fully embraced DK as hers.  So she'll probably go down w/ the family, as a sign of her loyalty.
Originally posted by ammoos

I guess Sandhya will suceeed soon and will remove the vrinda nakaab also. The Jagirdars will repend but her being so sanskaari might forgive them but then comes Niraj.. There starts thelovers struggle to unite..

I don't quite agree.  Sandhya is nothing like Swara, Jyoti, Suman, Santo, Jamuniya, Kashi, Bharti or any number of mahaan characters in other serials - that's what makes this so refreshing.  She's sanskari to a point - but in this case, since her father was murdered, forgiveness is out of the question.  The most she did was refrain from actually killing DK when she had the chance, but she still wants to see them brought to justice i.e. jail, not just for her own dad but also everyone else, including Gayatri's daughter.  So forgiveness from Sandhya's part can be safely ruled out.

Neeraj can either be a part of this, or a separate subsequent track altogether - I'd prefer the latter.  But let's see.

Edited by _Vrish_ - 10 January 2011 at 10:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pul18Atheneammoos

pul18 Goldie
pul18
pul18

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
ya bt agar sandhya origional recording suna deti..dk k phone se..
fir v pagda sandhya ka vari tha....
cause duplicate recording me origonal ko galat bataya tha na..Wacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged

The biggest danger to her is that the Jagirdars would try to kill her, which is why it's important that her secret not be revealed until she's surrounded by allies

i think yuvraj will not kill her atleast till she gives him a child...previously also he had no plans of kiling her before getting a child from her....

About the sisters, despite being in an alliance, Sarla & DK are clearly working @ cross purposes.  In fact, when Dipesh-bhai had previously told Sarla something about DK's instruction, Sarla trumped it w/ a different instruction and twice the reward.  The reason Sarla gave Shreya all that was that she wants to cook Yuvraj & make Prabhavati sweat.  But what DK did, assuming he told Sandhya the truth, was scare the sisters into not pursuing Sandhya's case further - certainly not why Sarla did all that.

may be .... i have not watched that dipesh epi properly....but i remember dk telling sarla that they must prove sandhya as vrinda to her sisters and as sandhya to their parivaar .... previously what he did to sisters was logical but not this...he is making easy for sandhya to grab their property....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.Athene

Go to top