Rakt Sambandh

India-Forums

Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

10/01/11 Written update: Entertainment at its BEST (Page 2)

p0lkad0t Groupbie
p0lkad0t
p0lkad0t

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
^^ I'd find it extremely annoying to watch a DK-Sarla-Sunita trio all geared up and ready to bring down Sandhya!

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvdekhunga

i think sunita will provied with jhatka now...
as she already signaled sandy that if she can be faithful then she can betray as well...
that way trps will not decrease as people would b eager to know wat suni dk n sarla trio r upto...
dun u think?
I think it will take a bit more time to get Suni chacha back into Sandhya's camp... they can buy time with her still trusting her darling patidevD'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kiran_83

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
dk is so stupid & this whole plot is illogical....dk can simply threaten sandhya that if she doesn't accept the truth her sisters would be killed which they did before instead of trying these silly things....Silly

& what diff will it make to sandhya if uv & prabha knows her truth....they can never throw her out as dk thinks....she is uv's preg wife....since they r not showing as dk not threatening sandhya about harming her sisters we can assume yuvraj also wouldnt do it .....

now that sandhya also knows her sisters are mistaking her as vrinda..so they will definitely resurrect sandhya's murder case and yuvraj has to go jail....in that case it makes no diff whether she is real sandhya or fake sandhya to yuvraj & prabha...prabha's whole concentration would be on saving her son and for that deed she will transfer all jagirdar fortunes on sandhya's name..i think sandhya's game is almost over ...she is on the verge of succeding ....even if her sisters know she is sandhya she can still ask them to pretend...

now it seems like dk is working against yuvraj & helping sandhya Silly....for dk there is no point of proving to her sisters that she is vrinda coz it will only affect yuvraj more than sandhya...i think sarla is badly using him....
Subaru537 Groupbie
Subaru537
Subaru537

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the great update.

This is getting to be very predictable. We all predicted that DK would stumble on a switched recording and everything would backfire on him. We were right! There is nothing much to say about DK  that hasn't already been said. He is a complete idiot. And because of his idiocy he deserved everything that happened to him  today.

I actually wanted to see Sandhya being caught here, where Shreya could have easdroped on all of this, that way she wouldn't be so reluctant listening to her. It would have been a great challenge on Sandhya's part to escape that recording DK had for her. So far.. it has been way to easy for Sandhya. DK should just quit. For now, DK only has Sunita to rely on. And if he is smart, he would need to pull Punkaj into this. Otherwise, if Punkaj returns, he wouldn't want to be made fool of infront of Punkaj by Sandhya. He needs to convince him with evidence or somehow make him realize that Vrinda is really Sandhya. Who knows, Punkaj might turn out to be a powerful ally on DK's part, and that is just one less person DK has to convice about. Only Paru, Prabha, and senseless Yuvraj to worry about. Prabha shouldn't be that difficult since she has some doubt on her mind already.

So..what's next? I predict more debacle between the adversaries in the house and probably nothing more but that until Damordar enters the house. Hmm that should be quite intriguing.  

Edited by Subaru537 - 10 January 2011 at 5:31pm

.Vrish.

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
I guess Sandhya will suceeed soon and will remove the vrinda nakaab also. The Jagirdars will repend but her being so sanskaari might forgive them but then comes Niraj.. There starts thelovers struggle to unite..
KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

One welcome thing - Sandhya now knows that Sarla is playing double games and was probably the one who tipped off her sisters.  Previously, I sympathized w/ Sarla, but not this time - if she's going to make Sandhya's sisters doubt her if and when she tells them the truth, she deserves what Sandhya has cooking for her.  What I hope Sandhya does is punish her secretly, w/o letting her know that it's Sandhya who's punishing her.  For one, have Yuvraj or Prabha ask Jyoti/Priya to clean DK's room etc or their own, while making Sarla think that DK is behind it.  That way, Sarla-DK coalition snaps, while Sandhya plays havoc w/ all of them.

Today's episode proved why I hated Sarla so much. She's a two-timing, back-stabbing, greedy monster (This might be a bit too much, but it's how I feel LOL). For her cause she's willing to use anyone and go to any extent.

I really hoped that they had shown the whole process of how Sandhya found the tape and everything, but I guess I can do with the description. I'm guessing the CVs rushed the process because of the falling TPR.

Another thing I really liked was that Sandhya found out about Sarla. Now she won't treat Sarla the same way. I'm guessing that she'll probably pretend that she still doesn't Sarla true face and tell her false things so that she looks bad in front of both the family and DK. This way the coalition breaks up and Sandhya can target each one by herself.

I also hope that the sisters soon find out that Sandhya is, in fact, Sandhya and not Vrinda. I was surprised when the sisters started talking about Vrinda's parents. I thought at least they would have been told the truth.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

p0lkad0t.Vrish.

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. She will be able to escape from DK and Sarala; but what about her sisters?

.Vrish.

eesha_786 Newbie
eesha_786
eesha_786

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
im so happpy sandhya got all the proof that dk hid from her and he cudnt ruin her plans:)

.Vrish.

Go to top