Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

10/01/11 Written update: Entertainment at its BEST

NiharikaMishra Goldie
NiharikaMishra
NiharikaMishra

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

yourmittpagalladki247mvatsaanamikamundoneesha_786saggi80jasvirsomalravneetgillpappy123Pinki_Baulnirleppannumilweb21397mitumimanya7878sunitaakumar***Anu***ivanta29Subaru537Kiran_83desi-galAnfalattack_007bmm1985SEPIDEHhKhaLidaHpul18-sia-DamyanthiKS_Minion.Vrish.ghotalazimagine-addictSophia21-JaZ-nivedithaammoos

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
has dk hidden only his laptop and cd or his every mobile and pendrive Stern Smile ..is he that weak that he could not even carry his pendrive all the time...and mobile also OMG Shocked.... epi was interesting but not so good..totally insensible .... & sandhya must have recorded dk's voice and given it to mimicry artist for executing her plan LOL (not so convincing)
one more funny thing was sarla telling sandhya that dk could join her on her revenge.....OMG the main accused is he himself LOL....has sarla lost her brains or has she forgotten for what purpose sandhya has come there LOL...if sandhya spares dk & pankaj for the sake of sunita and sarla & takes revenge on uv & prabha alone that will be total injustice....

now again "sheila ki jawani" has started LOL

Edited by --jas-- - 10 January 2011 at 10:37am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Subaru537desi-galKiran_83kalika_29KS_Minion.Vrish.

kalika_29 Senior Member
kalika_29
kalika_29

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged

sandhya sensed DK came in her room few minutes before and she found out the laptop than how come she didn't sense him when he recorded her voice in his mobile.Silly

Also what was the point for DK to fracture his hand if he was having the duplicates? Ermm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

desi-galKiran_83.Vrish.imagine-addict-JaZ-

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Agree w/ both Jas & Kalika.  I do like Sandhya's victories, but it would be nice if it sounded more logical - like had they shown Sandhya discovering the laptop and having Manik alter everything.  (Jas, that genius DK had put all the evidence on Sandhya's cupboard).  But as Kalika noted, if DK had multiple recordings, why did he hurt himself while trying to get his phone back from Sandhya?  And yeah, how could she not have sensed that he was in her room when he planted his phone there?

One welcome thing - Sandhya now knows that Sarla is playing double games and was probably the one who tipped off her sisters.  Previously, I sympathized w/ Sarla, but not this time - if she's going to make Sandhya's sisters doubt her if and when she tells them the truth, she deserves what Sandhya has cooking for her.  What I hope Sandhya does is punish her secretly, w/o letting her know that it's Sandhya who's punishing her.  For one, have Yuvraj or Prabha ask Jyoti/Priya to clean DK's room etc or their own, while making Sarla think that DK is behind it.  That way, Sarla-DK coalition snaps, while Sandhya plays havoc w/ all of them.

I'm guessing Sunita is  still out - so when she comes back, she'll see Sandhya  after both DK &  Sarla.  Will that make her as eager to rat out Sandhya?  Honestly, I'd like Sandhya  to throw Sunita into her enemies list and punish her w/ the others, so that at least DK can feel like Sunita is finally being loyal to the family.

Incidentally, Pankaj is still not back - I thought Prabha had called for him?  And where is Puru?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika_29Kiran_83desi-galKS_Minionimagine-addict-JaZ-

Kiran_83 Senior Member
Kiran_83
Kiran_83

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Sandhya sensed DK's aftershave but she couldnt sense Neeraj Confused Ermm

Im glad she now knows Sarla's intentions, looks like there will be lots of tamasha happening (nothing new) I havnt see the episode but was Sunita there when this recording was being played? i wonder how she felt.

Thanks alot Nikkie for the great update and for the quotes Thumbs Up Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desi-gal.Vrish.

p0lkad0t Groupbie
p0lkad0t
p0lkad0t

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
As illogical as her victories have been, with plenty of 'plot-holes' I'm glad Sandhya won this one! Also glad she's now suspecting Sarla/knows Sarla's truth as it was annoying seeing Sandhya constantly taking Sarla's side when Sarla was actually plotting behind her back. However, I think it's quite clear that Prabha still suspects something is going wrong. It makes sense that there HAS to have been a different recording that DK was going to show otherwise he wouldn't have started the whole drama or called the meeting - Yuvraj easily has looked past this fact but Prabha already doesn't trust Vrinda it seems.

Also, I agree with the above ^ I hope Sandhya indirectly punishes Sarla (doesn't let Sarla know that it's HER that is doing the punishing) - this way Sandhya can act like she's still on good terms with Sarla to her face but then plot whatever she is plotting behind her back :p (doing similarly to what Sarla has therefore been doing)

When Sunita comes back, I think Sandhya should just stop trying to talk sense to her as it's clear she isn't having any of it. Though she did say that if Sandhya does anything against DK again then she will herself tell everyone that it is Sandhya (and everyone would probably be likely to believe her) - I'm just worried that she may actually tell everyone after finding out that DK has once again been shamed in front of the family over another recording.

Edited by p0lkad0t - 10 January 2011 at 11:33am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Subaru537Kiran_83desi-gal.Vrish.imagine-addicttvdekha-JaZ-

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLMost of the story lines make no sens ein telly land.. But here its about WAR so everything is fairTongue.. wow.. everytime I feel Oh god, this is going crappy they bring out a twistClapStar.. If only Neeraj is backDay Dreaming

Thanks for the update..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kiran_83.Vrish.imagine-addict

tvdekha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kiran_83pul18.Vrish.imagine-addict

Go to top