India-Forums

Bandini
Bandini

10th January 2011 Update (Page 8)

NandiniSh IF-Dazzler
NandiniSh
NandiniSh

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
it was like documentary scene it was not like end at all Confused flashbacks were like documentary scenes too

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bankhanhashbrownbishop22

klementina_275 Groupbie
klementina_275
klementina_275

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
I always look wonderful episodes again, so it is tonight.! no, words to express my obsession with something unique, as Bandini series and of course  DM and Santo.StarStar I hope there will be more episodes and we will continue to hang out and cheer for our SanRajBig smileThumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

akshyanbankhanhashbrownushmibishop22simlavidhi

Jamila1 Groupbie
Jamila1
Jamila1

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Excellent scene today with Santu and Dharamraj - its always good to listen and see Dharamraj talk about his inner feelings for Santu and how she has been with him all the way through their hard times and good times and the flashbacks from when he was completely arrogant man to what he has become during the years of their marriage all due to this woman beside him.  Santu the same about Dharamraj how he is with her throughout and from where her life began to where she is now with him - they both are incomplete without eachother.  It will be sad  if the show ends, we will always remember SANRAJ they will be one couple, strong characters (preleap) unique passionate couple who will not be forgotten in a very long time on indian television for SANRAJ lovers. 

If there is a season 2 then it will be great because we would love to see preleap young SANRAJ and tracks that hv been requested for a long time. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akshyanbankhanhashbrownsimlavidhianitarani

Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

well all i know is this BT and imagine cvs have a proposal for a completely  new track / new season from feb 1
if imagine agrees the show can go ahead 
if not thenCry
the ball is in imagine's court
i cannot quote the sourcesErmm

If this news comes true, then I may start watching again. If by new season, they mean young Sanraj with new story like they did with KMH then yeah, I'll start watching again. Otherwise, no more Bandini. Updates will do for me. 

Thanx for the update Ipod.

Edited by Luv-Shonit - 10 January 2011 at 4:46pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bankhanhashbrownushmiipodmackidsimlavidhipyar-ishk

santudi Groupbie
santudi
santudi

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jamila1

Excellent scene today with Santu and Dharamraj - its always good to listen and see Dharamraj talk about his inner feelings for Santu and how she has been with him all the way through their hard times and good times and the flashbacks from when he was completely arrogant man to what he has become during the years of their marriage all due to this woman beside him.  Santu the same about Dharamraj how he is with her throughout and from where her life began to where she is now with him - they both are incomplete without eachother.  It will be sad  if the show ends, we will always remember SANRAJ they will be one couple, strong characters (preleap) unique passionate couple who will not be forgotten in a very long time on indian television for SANRAJ lovers. 

If there is a season 2 then it will be great because we would love to see preleap young SANRAJ and tracks that hv been requested for a long time. 

Cryyou are write .i feel same cv and ekta we want bandini more please.........................with nice trackSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshyanbankhan

hashbrown Senior Member
hashbrown
hashbrown

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
today's award function had the true, old sanraj charm for which they have been loved so much....it had the charisma and chemistry that we all had yearned for, lately....so the three Cs did the magic for me...completely agree with @Jamila1 that they will be remembered for a long time to come...

being a great sanraj fan, i just need to mention that if the creatives, the production house and the channel have a good story to move forward, come february 1st, and that too with the "most minimal" use of body doubles, then it may be a good idea to continue...otherwise it is better for sanraj to say good bye to us on a happy note....
i will be sad, but that is a sensible approach...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akshyanbankhansimlavidhianitarani

shamaha Senior Member
shamaha
shamaha

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
thanks for the wonderful update
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome update ladies.

I've yet to watch the episode since everybody giving such good reviews will make sure I watch.

I'm not sure what cv or channel are doing with Bandini but I'll alway's be glad that I had the pleasure of watching sanraj on my screen.

It such a shame that CV would want to do a bandini 2 with a younger looking sanraj. Their would've been no need for all that if cv just kept the original charm of the story without the leaps, BD and this never ending track of megha and visha.

I will alway's keep the fond memories I have of Sanraj.

Edited by pyar-ishk - 10 January 2011 at 11:47pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akshyanbankhanhashbrownrajiv_registersimlavidhi

Go to top