10th January 2011 Update - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the awesome update ladies.

I've yet to watch the episode since everybody giving such good reviews will make sure I watch.

I'm not sure what cv or channel are doing with Bandini but I'll alway's be glad that I had the pleasure of watching sanraj on my screen.

It such a shame that CV would want to do a bandini 2 with a younger looking sanraj. Their would've been no need for all that if cv just kept the original charm of the story without the leaps, BD and this never ending track of megha and visha.

I will alway's keep the fond memories I have of Sanraj.
Edited by pyar-ishk - 13 years ago
an excellent episode and thanks for update. i love Bandini
Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

If this news comes true, then I may start watching again. If by new season, they mean young Sanraj with new story like they did with KMH then yeah, I'll start watching again. Otherwise, no more Bandini. Updates will do for me. 

Thanx for the update Ipod.
a very dashing news if correct
Originally posted by hashbrown

today's award function had the true, old sanraj charm for which they have been loved so much....it had the charisma and chemistry that we all had yearned for, lately....so the three Cs did the magic for me...completely agree with @Jamila1 that they will be remembered for a long time to come...

being a great sanraj fan, i just need to mention that if the creatives, the production house and the channel have a good story to move forward, come february 1st, and that too with the "most minimal" use of body doubles, then it may be a good idea to continue...otherwise it is better for sanraj to say good bye to us on a happy note....
i will be sad, but that is a sensible approach...
i feel all agree with the idea to carry on Bandini with new tracks
Originally posted by simlavidhi

Thanks 4 z updates sakshi n ipod. Episode was awesome specially z award function part. Agree with everyone from 2day's epi it look like Bandini is going 2 end soon. Santu was looking beautiful n DM 2. Sanraj speech bring tears 2 my eyes. Hope Imagine will agree 4 z new track of bandini proposed by BT from Feb. Thanks 2 everyone who r continuously appealing 2 Imagine n BT 4 z continuity of Bandini.
it looks like the end is not far.
Originally posted by anitarani

Ahhhhhhhhhh....I wish for our Ramo to bring good and positive news
of Bandini.......pls Ramo.....
im to waiting from her
bishop, you are so right...they are playing the male version of TERE DIL KA MERE DIL SAY...which gives me a good feeling and a bad one too, at the same time....it shows how deeply bonded dm is with his santurii, but somehow it makes me feel that it is an indicator of the whole thing coming to a culmination point, and moving to its end...i truly love sanraj and i am going to miss them for sure...