10th January 2011 Update

Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Friends

Part 1

episode starts with friday pre cap

dm and santu all in his office- he tells his workers i have faith in you and you are my strength- now all get to the work i have given you-santu tells them do as dm says- rishab and hiten have planned everything- guptaji has transferred the money- dm tells them now i need my strength and if you have any problems call me anytime 24 hrs 

santu cooking at home- moti comes and tells her what are you doing get ready for the award function- toral,baa and hiten come- they bought clothes for santu and suit for dm- baa wants dm to look like a hero-
moti gets santu ready and hiten goes to help DM get ready
santu cries when moti gets her ready- moti tells her stop being so emotional- santu tells her in my dreams i never thought one day you will give me so much love- moti also tells her even i did not think you will win my heart

hiten tells dm to wear suit fast otherwise he will call baa- father son scene-
all get ready- baa happy to see both of them- sprays perfume on them and all leave for the award function

megha and visal at samilbhais office- he gives them a big lecture -your reputation his down- you have no working capital- no workers and on top you were involved in food poising case in mumbai- megha and vishal upset- they tell him do not worry we have the capital arranged we just need the order from you- samil bhai tells them i will give you only 50% of he order- she asks why- he calls in dhrampur wokers- and tells her DM has open branches for all his workers and the quotation given by them is low- megha angry and tells samil bhai- the order will be mine - what ever quotation they have given you i will do the order 50% less
workers , vishal and samil bhai shocked
megha takes the order and leaves-
one of the workers calls dm - and tells what happened- dm happy and tells him this is what i want and do not worry megha is doing what i want her to do
baa tells dm- no talk of megha now this is such a good occasion lets us not talk about her- she tells santu even you have become like dm- all work and work- she tells them to play some songs- santu tells dm why do not you sing for baa- hiten tells santu no way - baa will be happy but we will be sad and puts on some songs for baa

break

part 2

all at the award function- the chairman calls santu on stage to give the award to santu- as she is walking- dm sees her and flashback how she came in his life- temple scene- marriage scene- they starting their life in mumbai- how she washed utensils to make tea form him- when santu reaches the stage dmm tells her as you were walking i lived my life with you all over again- santu also tells him as i was walking i was remembering my journey when i was a solaknis's grand daughter to my journey of being a diamond queen-
dm is all emotional- and goes on the stage and tells the people how a diamond merchant got married to a 18 year old girl- made her his bandini - he gets emotional and says that girl she had kids bigger than her but when she became the diamond merchant's ardhangini and sangihini - he does not know- he tells all of them he DM was the diamond merchant- and santu is his wife-he tells them kaku damji works- i am just a worker the real owner in true sense is santu who has worked hard - he wants to give the award to santu and asks permission to give the award to her-

break

part 3

dm gives the award t santu- she is happy and touches his feet- the chairman tells her to say a few words- she starts with om bhur- flashback how she said the same sloka and had given the award to DM-
santu tells the people if in DM's eyes i deserve the award than he is right as DM is never wrong-but as they say every stone has a murti- it depends on the person who finds and shines the murti-i am today for what DM has made me-she gives DM all the credit for what she is today-  she thanks her family and her workers who always has been with them and calls her family on stage-
hiten-toral-moti go to stage- 
all happy
freeze on dm santu and family

Edited by ipodmackid - 13 years ago
Hi Mira, Sakshi and friends..
recap...
sanraj office..
DM telling workers that what u have to do...
all agrees..
santu also tell them that hiten and rishabh done all tha plannings, u just have to do..
all agree..

sanraj house- tpral and baa bring saree and suit 4 sanraj coz its award function day..
moti take santu with her, she is making santu ready, santu was crying , nice scene bw moti and santu...
hiten making DM ready and nice talk bw them...
sanraj ready and all happy..

saumil bhai off-
megha and vishal were there...
saumil bhai says that u have very bad reputation so i cant help u..some bussiness talk..
saumil bhai agrees ok i will give u the half contract but half to others..
some workers cum and saumil bhai tell megha that DM open branches for them..
fight bw megha and workers 4 contract😕
megha got the contract..and leaves..
kaka call DM and tell him abt megha and all, DM happy..
nice talk bw baa, DM , hiten and santu..
they tell DM to sing lol
party-
chairman calls santu to give the award to DM..
DM remembering old scenes with santu and tere dil ka was played in bg...
sanraj talks and DM gave speech ...and tell them hw sanraj got married....senti DM 😭
he praises santu and ask audience if he present his award to santu..
break again
Thanks for update sounds like a good epi full of sanraj hope no bd's and looks like everyone is in the plan together meghna downfall not to far away now
audience clap...santu cry..and DM present her award...
kayeshu mantri played in bg..
santu touch DM feets ..
everybody happy..
time for santu to gave her speech-she sang om bhur bhua swah, praise DM AND HIS DRISHTI...her family..and call m zoo members on the stage...,,,..
freeze on sanraj and family...
THANKS SAKSHI AND MIRA FOR LOVELY UPDATE.
awww it was truly an awesome episode a biggg must watch 👏