India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OMG OMG MSK is MSK (Page 3)

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
It was a lovely epi today veena !And with all these song n dance the face off between Maan n Brij also gonna happen it seems.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

18mypride IF-Rockerz
18mypride
18mypride

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
uff my eyes ....its burningTonguehot hot hot hot hot hot hotty MAAN NAUGHTY MAAN!

..VeenaGcian..

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
MSK was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo dreamy today.Day DreamingIt was a treat to see his naughty avatar.He rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkked todayThumbs Up.Tomorrow's precap seems even more dreamyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!Day Dreaming He looks burning hotttttttttttttttttt!Embarrassed Can't wait to see him tomorrow.Wink 
maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz
maaniqra
maaniqra

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
omg hottie maan Day Dreaminghis eyes speaked a lot 2day.i m dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeDead

..VeenaGcian..

Maya_P IF-Rockerz
Maya_P
Maya_P

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avidity_2002

I am work and so not able to see the video... Looking forward to seeing it in the evening... Can;t wait... The wait is actually killing me......

same situationCryCryCryCry (can't wait to go home)

..VeenaGcian..

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

It was a lovely epi today veena !And with all these song n dance the face off between Maan n Brij also gonna happen it seems.

Will be interesting to see that happen
delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by verode

Guys Really no one can spell this word instead himself. In the total episode  he rocked like a solid. The Way he did today is totally different from yesterday. yesterday if he portrayed emotions today he showed his expressions required for the scene in tremendous manner. First in MAHIVE Dance he rocked then the scene for deciding Bachelors party he is like gorgeous.The scene he was going to Bachelors party was very nice.He was wearing a beautiful Black today OMG OMG wat a sexy outfit and the way he walk and came in there is like out of universe.The eyes watched Geet in a naughty way there and he asked for the ringtone change is marvellous.Then Geet says him that he  cannot forget her because in party only boys will be there. when he said NO NO in Bachelors party beautiful dancing girls will be there. Immediately she says she will call him every 5 minutes then he says no Geet i will be busy may be i cannot take ur call  then Poor Geet she became sad and she Sweetly threatened MSK to stay away from the girls and he accepted with smile. At last but not least he arranged for a party in outhouse to keep her saftey with people.Never seen such a person dedicated for his love. At the times he is not losing his Charm as MAAN SINGH KHURANA. He smells something bad when he see back of BRIJ thats  so i say above topic words for him

In tomorrow Precap he is blowing hot in sheila ki jawani song Guys
I just love all your posts about MSK.

..VeenaGcian..

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

..VeenaGcian..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index