Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

KrazyIncredibles-mahi ve-all the way(edit) (Page 9)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

about the caps...................

kaan pakad ke sholly...MSK style............SmileSmileSmileSmile

it's ok ... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxu

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
all my crazies.......get ready for 2mrw.....2mrw is a big nightLOLWink........gn sweet MAANEET SKJ' dreamsWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxu

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

gud night crazies .... me going to bed ....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrno

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

gud night crazies .... me going to bed ....

sweet maan dreamsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. Don't forget to send him back to usLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnodewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by sptrno

@aash.....u know abt expectations u mentioned..........Maan might be thinking in mind yeh meri behan bhi na apni bhabhi koh kya kya dikhati hai aur sikati hai aur uski barpayi muje karni padegi.........mein kya kya siku to meet Geet' expectationsLOLWink

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

are yaar i thnik MSK shud say thank u to his sis dear...................

for teaching geet...ahem ahem.....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

woh toh kuch nahi karega....to geeet ko to kuch karna padhega.............ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

i think MSK owes a bigggg thank you to ANNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

warna hamare sare SR ke grand plans beh jate.................WinkWinkWinkWink
In tomorrow's episode it would have been more fun if tasha had organised some male dancers for their party and could you imagine maan's reaction if he found out.ROFLROFLROFLROFL

ixxusptrnodewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeraj268

hey conratz to all fellow maaneetians for being in HOFStarStarPartyDancingBig smileBig smile kirti, hima, nandita, sanjh,drdee,aash n everyone who is in HOF

Sorry doesn't let me like you anymore soHeartHeartHeartHeart but sweety I'm not yet in the HOF but my dear buddies, Hima, Nandita, Kirti and Sanjh are so yeah once again congrats to you I hope you guys saw my earlier wishes in Dew's previous threadSmile

ixxusptrnodewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeraj268

simply loved ," tumhari gundagardi mujhe pasand aa rahi hai".Wink..... the way maan looked at geet i thought something is going to happen but nahi , entered our 3 musketeers n maan's desire remained a desire only.

I loved it too, these two just take blow my mind, their scenes keep getting better and better

maan looked more like GC today while dancingDancing. i hv always wondered how GC so nicely portrays maan's character, being so different from maan in real life. today was different, he looked very close to GC. still loved the dance. especially the part wid geet Day Dreaming

Yeah I agree, there were several places where he looked more like GC then Maan, but for me it's Maan all the way after all that's how I first saw GC never knew him before

whatz wid brijjy yaarAngry.... moving like hulk in whole house n no one sees him..Confused..........thats strange.............he looks a little mad.Ouch...........he himself wanted geet to be married to maan at one time..............so now what is his problem..........aaram se baith na yaarLOLLOLLOL

Yeah like Hima said, I thought Maan will see him but he escaped but I think that his mannerism is something which Maan will recollect and then doubt it's Brij, atleast that's what I feel

me also happy to see him happy...tum ko khush dekh kar mein bahut khush hua...........Big smile

Yeah my darling Maan happy and smiling after so many days........that was it for meSmile

My replies in purple dear

ixxusptrnodewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

hapy birthday dd

may you always be happy and there be lots of joy and happiness:

todasy episode was just too good.  loved MSK smile, it was lethal, hai someone catch me please.  Dadi was nice also.  msk dance wsa nice, i will now always associate mahive with msk and geet, geet looked so so lovely. 

loved geet and msk dance, but i couldnhelp seeing manisha and pandey ji pairing up, hai they are just so funny, never once forgetting their roles.  adi sir looked cute also.  am glad no AA there in this dance.

Oh really didn't see Manisha & Pandeyji, was totally staring at Maaneet, will check it out today. Love Adi, I've always loved him glad they are increasing his role, he deserves it.

next morning scene was too good also, loved the fight between mska nd geet, hai geet what a come back for msks answer.  and loved teh way msk was saying no to the bachelots party (here i think romeo and adi sir were so so nice), poor msk didnt sounf at all convincing that he didnt want to go (i think he wanted to go but just for the sake of showing he said no, bad boy mskLOL)

Yeah me too loved the Nhok-Jhok between Maan & Geet and the whole family chedkani tooSmile

loved the way romeo was pissed off at arjun when arjun commented on the hall, it was just a delight, poor arjun even annie was against him, well i skipped the AA part.

Yeah Romeo too doesn't like Arjun.......just like usLOL

hai the rest was great, MSK getting gals to be with geet, and then the conservation between geet and mskk before going to the outhouse was just too cute, this msk is changing, loved the way he was speaking in his mind, geet as usualy is just too good in her comic timing,(cant wait to see what makes geet come to the bachelor party).  the outhouse scene msk gave a cute smile, (catch me again)
Kirti Maan ka smile dekh ke aaj yeh haal hai then tomorrow what will you do when he becomes the hot, sexy, lady killer MaanLOLLOL

promo is great, love the main dancer, and really want to know how geet comes to the bachelor party

one thing i didnt like was brij's walking today, he looked like hulk (borrowed it from someone else's post), seriously the cv could have given him a more convincing walk, he looked too funny to be taken seriously and from the pormos we know that his plans fail since geet is busy dancing with msk, unless the plan of brij will come into effect later.

apart from msk and geet, i liked manisha, pandey ji, romeo, adi sir, pinky and tasha (in that order and thats just for today)

Sorry Kirti not letting me like your post so HeartHeartHeartHeart. My replies in purple dear.Smile

ixxusptrnodewdropred

Go to top