Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

KrazyIncredibles-mahi ve-all the way(edit) (Page 8)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet1985

[

we can blast the BC tomorrow!!

oh i will have lost to discuss(LOLWinkEmbarrassed) hain na.. my evil suisters..

today i am tired flat!!!
and this net is too slow!!! i was trying to watch sbs for like 1 hr/

tom is THE DAY deepti......................

the EVIL SISTERS wil rock............nowadays all the crazies are becoming evil...so i think crazy incred=evil sistersLOLLOLLOLLOL

missssed u these days.
shaadi kaise thi?????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnodewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

[QUOTE=sptrno][QUOTE=aashluvsmaan

Aash i saw someone congratulating u u so i did as wellLOL.......if not for that reason i will congratulate u for some other reason.........the reason is everyone loved ur new version of sheila ki jawani.....superduper hitLOLWink

oh aisa kya......................!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL
thanks..........EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
cant waut yaar...........SmileSmileSmileSmile
maine wo gana aaj download kiya aur shaambhar usko sun rahi thi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
imagining lots of things in my mind...................those things def have nothing to do with seila!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

haha woh toh hum sabko pata haiWinkLOL

my comments=====(cud not resist)

tumhe aisi cheezo ke alawa kuch dikhta hai kyaWinkEmbarrassed
nopeeeeeeeeeeee......................me certified naughty.........to ye sab to dekhna hi padhta hai na........but me right or my imagination??????? 

i think u r right.....he wanted to but Geet runs away frm there......munda finally learning somethingLOL

so aash 2mrw hum sabki khwaish poori hogi hoepfullyWinkEmbarrassedLOL

ha yaar.....................thodi thodi to ho hi jayegi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
puri to shayad kabhi na ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1WinkWinkWinkWinkWink
wo geet ki tarah english film me hi dekhna padhega............not that i want to.its only maaneet jinko ye sab suit karta hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

aash engligh films ke bina hi teri yeh haalat hai woh bhi dekhegi toh tumhara kya hogaWinkLOL

haha bechara Maan....aash read my post i have written something similar abt engligh films
 will check dear..........

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

my replies in green

ixxudewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

@aash.....u know abt expectations u mentioned..........Maan might be thinking in mind yeh meri behan bhi na apni bhabhi koh kya kya dikhati hai aur sikati hai aur uski barpayi muje karni padegi.........mein kya kya siku to meet Geet' expectationsLOLWink

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

are yaar i thnik MSK shud say thank u to his sis dear...................

for teaching geet...ahem ahem.....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

woh toh kuch nahi karega....to geeet ko to kuch karna padhega.............ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

i think MSK owes a bigggg thank you to ANNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

warna hamare sare SR ke grand plans beh jate.................WinkWinkWinkWink

ixxusptrnodewdropred

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

4. geet n annie watching english films!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROFL

poor maan.wuill have to learn creativity on his SR to meet with all of geets english films expectations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ROFL

thats for sure, this village girl now has learnt and can take more that you can imagine, so buck up msk ROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

dont underestimate our seedhi sadhi hitler!!!!!

she will def take the lead on their SR.................

MSk will have to take tuition from her b4 hand......

u kno to excel on the D DAY or shud i say D NIGHt!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

ixxusptrnodewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

ROFL

poor maan.wuill have to learn creativity on his SR to meet with all of geets english films expectations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ROFL

thats for sure, this village girl now has learnt and can take more that you can imagine, so buck up msk ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL we may find maan blushing instead.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

@ixx

CONGRATULATIONS DEARIE...

thnks ... 

Dadi has always been a Maneetian just like us LOL
it was good to see her sapna coming true at long last... she never gave up even when Maan & Geet were separated..

agree

Today once again she saw maan smiling back ... as he was looking lost & she perfectly knew what was bothering him .... since yesterday ... Y he stopped smiling ... he was like that since geet was hospitalised & after his decision .... about saving only the motehr .... his guilt was killing from every where ... & he coluld not see himself in the mirror because of that guilt ...

dadima with the smile back on his face understood that .... he is no longer is living in his guilt ... & he opened it out to his love ... his opening up relieved him from all the pain ... all the sufferings he laid upon himself ...

dadima knew it very well as who bought that change in him ... it was his geet ... & her presence in his life is very important to him ... so much important like ... just like ....just like ...

just like how a fish needs water to live ... maan needs geet to live his life .... no geet ... no smile ... no maan ....

Now that he is free of his guilt we can see him enjoy the rasams of marriage as expected & as wanted by geet & all of us ....

The happiness on his face ,specially his eyes can clearly be seen ...

How much relieved he must be feeling ....

After pouring his heart out to his love geet ....

Now maan singh khurana is more than back to himselfSmile ... is he the same lover boy to his geet Confused...

I feel No .... LOLLOLLOL

Actually maan looks like he has fallen more deeper into the love valley .... of geet's love ....Day Dreaming

& by the way he was dancing with her .... All those steps .... Day Dreaming

ClapClap well said dew... it was good to see Maan smiling after so long... i missed his smile the most since Geet was hospitalized...
ClapClap

thnks dear
Specially the shoulder move ....Day Dreamingluved his bhangra too today ... he improved today ...LOLLOLLOL

he has been taking daily lessons from Geet LOL

i guess ,... tht's y he improved a lot ...

He hugging her in front of every one ... OMG ... luved it ....Day Dreaming

he's so open about his relationship with her now... i think tonights hug during MahiVe was my fav of all Maneet hugs... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

it was nice ..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

I love him a lot ... Ok Ok ... LOLLOLLOL

really... noone would have realized that if u had not mentioned it WinkLOLLOLLOL

i know ...LOL

Not I Wink... we all love our maannuu dear a lot ....Wink

& happy that he is happy Smile....

we dont simply love Maan... we are out and out crazy about him LOLLOLLOLEmbarrassed

wanted to add... was wondering who would sing the part 'chanda meri chanda....' it was nice that dadi acted for that part...

let's give tht chance to dadi only ...LOL

geet ,maan ,dadi all looking at photographs ... maan chori chori chupke chupke niharing his geet hiding himself behind the paper ... Day Dreaming dadi notices that ...(nothing is hidden from dadima's eyes ... she has eyes like an eagle ... akhir dadi kiski hain ... )

dadima ,annie ,geet tana marring actually more chading maan ...ROFL

(maan- i am also no less )so maan tana marring  to geet ... tht she has bcome fat ... due to preg*(cv's U guys seriously ... again u did this 2 me ... u know wht i mean ... right ...)ROFL
always love Dadi, Annie, Geet & Maan scenes... one or the other is always teasing someone

their scenes are gud ...

geet bhi kam nahin hain ... she too tana maring ... tht he is a akdu ... & cheking on his gardan(neck)ROFL

Question: what is akdu?? (sorry, even while watching, i wondered Embarrassed)

akdu ... means...more like proud ...akdu comes from akad ...

boys coming & planning bachelor's party & talking about it to maan ...(I was like seriously ... u guys himmat tho bad gayi hain ... directly talking to ur boss abt his bachelor's party ...even after knowing that he is jwala mukhi,das sirr wala ravan ...)ROFL

loved the way Adi Sir & Romeo were saying to each other, u tell him ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

they were gud

as expected maan refused ...(akhir main mere sweetu maannuu hain naa ... isi liye mana kiya ... )LOL

Idhar geet was so eager for the bachelor party ... & maan was shying away from the party ...(yaar sach main geet maan ki story main every thing ulta hotha hain .... ladka nahin ladki bekaraar hain bachelor party ke liye ...)ROFL 

at first i thought she didnt have any idea what a bachelor's party was, that why she was so excited... the expression on Maan's face when Geet said that Annie showed her a bachelor's party on an English movie ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

it was classic ... he must be thinking annie kae ane kae baad mera geet ka kya haal hogaya & aage mera kya haal hoga  ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

geet ,anie & even dadi wants maan to go to BP .... but he refuses ....LOLkitna sona munda hain mera ... sorry sorry humara LOLluv u maannuu sweetu dear ...Heartdadi bhi kam nahin hain ... ungli ko teda karna aatha hain ghee nikalne kae liye  ...so she was like ....uksaing him ....LOLLOLLOL

dew,slowly ur slefishness reagrding Maan is showing... unintentionally dil ki baat zubaan par aarahee hai Wink calling him 'mine' and then 'ours'... LOLLOLLOL

yes ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

geet says she knows what happens in BP ...maan was like really ...LOLLOLLOL(Seriously geet don't take classes from annie she has only 1/2 knowledge about things ... she again did not give u full information about BP ...just like the seduction night ...)

geet saying daal ... u don't want to go ...so u making me ur daal ...(maan geet ka tu tu main main start ...)LOLLOLLOL

Dadi kol diya maan ka pol ... after 2 - 3 loads ... maan talli ho jaatha hain ...maan want to prove tht he will b normal even after drunk 'so agrees for the party ....LOLLOLLOL 

Annie tana marring to arjun ... for a change instead of line marring ....LOLLOLLOL

i did not laugh bcoz she asked them to laugh ... but laugh coz ... romeo,adi& pandey's fake laugh made me laughLOLLOLLOL
same here... seeing them faking cracked me up too LOLLOL
You tooROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

oh I was wrong ... as soon as adi,pandey,romeo left ... marjanie .... started .... so me banging my head to the wall ... Y is it that i feel annie keeps a ball or a laddoo while she speaks ... as her gaals look like that LOLLOLLOLswollen ...LOLLOLLOL

ClapClapClapClap
ClapClap

God save us from this mArjAnie .... what was she wearing by the way ... oh my god she is a fashion disaster ... I don't know whether you all feel that way or not but well in my eyes for sure .... hate annie's dress ....

lagtha hain maan apni bankruptcy ka praband apne aap kar rahan hain .... he gave a day off to every one so that geet can attend the bachelors party.... LOLLOLLOL

OMG .... I thought maan saw brij & yelled too loud ... & my mom who was sitting next to me got scared yaar ... seriously girls me no kidding with u all...LOLLOLLOL

she asked me what happened are you ok .... I said I m fine ... maan saw brij ...

my mom are u crazy or whatAngry ... for that u were shrieking .... I got scared bcoz of your shout ....LOLLOLLOL

i can just imagine that... cox sometimes even i do the same, and my mom shouts at me
LOLLOLLOL
 You tooROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
geet changing maan's ring tone ... to I love u maan ... hai ...Day Dreaming geet saying i did this so that u wont miss me ... maan trying to make her jealous ....LOLLOLLOLby saying hot hot girls LOLLOLLOL& saying u should know this as u know every thing abt BP ... again tana marring ... but i am loving it ...LOLLOLLOL 

geet tells him she will call him for every 5 min ...maan saying he will not answer the phone as he will be busy ...(haan maan hum bhi janthae hain ... aap naughty naughty ho rahen hain ... but wait .... i will send all my crazies behind you ... & me 2 coming ... we will keep a watch on u .... we trust u but not the girls over there LOL as geet is not there we will b there with u ...till geet comes ... agree crazies ...LOLLOLLOL)

definitely... dont know what girls these days would do when they see a hot, hunky guy... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

maan plz bware ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

maan showing geet arrangements for her bachelor's party ....& telling her he likes her being a lady gundi ... I thought oh a gud romantic scene coming our way Day Dreamingby the looks thy both were giving each other ... but kabab main haddis ka entry ...AngryAngryAngry

maan leaving but chking tht the security is tight ...

this scene reminded me of early Maan... bossy, getting his own way... loved him so much then... love him still Embarrassed
nice to see that under the sweet guy, the tough MSK is still very much alive... and his concern for Geet's well being
Day Dreaming so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet...

in 1 min how he changes his emotions ... from being lovey dovey to strict boss ... caring & worried abt geet's safety at the same time ...

aur brij with samosa plate ... i hope he did not mix anything in the samosa ... u all getting wht i wanted to say right ....

my guess on how geet reaches there ....a different one though ....

Tasha or better yet, Annie will eat Brij's 'specially for Geet' samosa... and make us happy Wink

i know our jal kukdi geet ,... cannot bear whn she gets the news from tasha /annie /pinky that maan will be drunk & he might dance with the dancers ....so she rushes to the venue ....

well after going over there what happens ... we need to see that tomorrow ....

cant wait...already counting the hours

LOLLOLLOL

spandana ... will b opening the thread tomorrow ...

bachelors party ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrno

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sptrno][QUOTE=aashluvsmaan]

[QUOTE=sptrno][QUOTE=aashluvsmaan

haha woh toh hum sabko pata haiWinkLOL

jo haal dil ka idhar ho raha hai........................
wo haal dil ka udhar ho raha hai...............
kaneja dilo pe MAAN ka.............
gazab sa asar ho raha haii.......................
(imagine wet wet MSK in this song plz.)WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

i think u r right.....he wanted to but Geet runs away frm there......munda finally learning somethingLOL

yessssssssssssssssssssssssss...........finally we getting some inkling of maans abilities.till date we only imagining things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WinkEmbarrassedLOL

aash engligh films ke bina hi teri yeh haalat hai woh bhi dekhegi toh tumhara kya hogaWinkLOL

bjust imagine yaar................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my mind boggles.................
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

]

ixxusptrnodewdropred

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divareena

ROFL

ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL we may find maan blushing instead.

i agree...............

on SR maan will be like......"mujhe cchodo na geet............mujhe sharam aati hai!!!"EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
big possibilty girls..........EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ixxusptrnodewdropred

Go to top