Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: neeraj268

hey conratz to all fellow maaneetians for being in HOF⭐️⭐️πŸ₯³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ kirti, hima, nandita, sanjh,drdee,aash n everyone who is in HOF

thnks neeraj
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Hima - Wow ! you wrote it all.....
yes his cute bhangra moments are perfect in its imperfection...love this man.

@aarthirajendran - Well written...me too cannot wait for Maan-Brij face off ....

dewdropred thumbnail

@neeraj

simply loved ," tumhari gundagardi mujhe pasand aa rahi hai".πŸ˜‰..... the way maan looked at geet i thought something is going to happen but nahi , entered our 3 musketeers n maan's desire remained a desire only.

even i too thought the same yaar ... 

maan looked more like GC today while dancing. i hv always wondered how GC so nicely portrays maan's character, being so different from maan in real life. today was different, he looked very close to GC. still loved the dance. especially the part wid geet 😍

agree ...loved the dance ....

whatz wid brijjy yaar😑.... moving like hulk in whole house n no one sees him..πŸ˜•..........thats strange.............he looks a little mad............he himself wanted geet to be married to maan at one time..............so now what is his problem..........aaram se baith na yaarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

revenge & gussa ... when tht is there in your mind u don't know wht u r doing & 1 more problem with brij is ... his brains are in his toes ...so he does not remembe any thing ... cv's the partial amnesia yaad hain naa ....

me also happy to see him happy...tum ko khush dekh kar mein bahut khush hua...........πŸ˜ƒ

yes ... we learn to live happy in the happiness of our love ... Maan Singh Khurana ... we luv u ...

dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: nanditasingh

@aarthirajendran - Well written...me too cannot wait for Maan-Brij face off ....

thnks nandita ... sorry ... could not read ur post ... will read it now & comment on it ... sorry dear ... got busy with other things ...
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nanditasingh

thank u very much dear... hope it is going to happen tmrw... just a guess. after bachlors party maan may find out so he may take the kasam
craziekudi thumbnail
hey my dear fellow crazies!!!!!

after such a blasting epsiode where are u guys dear!!!

wht a episode.. still maan keep ur eyes open!!7

we love that u have ur eyes everytime for ur queen geet!!! but there is some one roaming aroungd ur house check that cameras u have placed atleast once guys!!!!

me in red πŸ˜‰

simply loved ," tumhari gundagardi mujhe pasand aa rahi hai".πŸ˜‰..... the way maan looked at geet i thought something is going to happen but nahi , entered our 3 musketeers n maan's desire remained a desire only.

yes.... aaj kal maan bahut intimidate ho rahe he.. geet se,.,didnt u see she was looking at him and he was suddenly lost for words...🀣

geet has become.. a wife Mrs Maan Singh Khurana!!!!

maan looked more like GC today while dancing. i hv always wondered how GC so nicely portrays maan's character, being so different from maan in real life. today was different, he looked very close to GC. still loved the dance. especially the part wid geet 😍

Maan was awesome in dance.. Geet looked really like a doll!!!! so beautiful.. i loved the way dadi and annie cam towards geet singing as though they are as her family!! so cute and beautifully taken!!!! loved itπŸ˜›πŸ˜

whatz wid brijjy yaar😑.... moving like hulk in whole house n no one sees him..πŸ˜•..........thats strange.............he looks a little mad............he himself wanted geet to be married to maan at one time..............so now what is his problem..........aaram se baith na yaarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

brij is roaming around here and there before he was standing in the ifrst floor watching all these.. why doesnt someone see him!!!!
u are right he is like a hulk🀣( still no ones sees him)

what the hell is he doin!!!

maan will take his queen with hima nd or make her come to him as he usually does!!! maan looking hot goinna for BCπŸ˜•

me also happy to see him happy...tum ko khush dekh kar mein bahut khush hua...........πŸ˜ƒ

hey me in red!!!
Edited by maneet1985 - 13 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Me still on Maaneet's land . Today my internet line is very slow . Its hard to work . Todays episode was awesome .

First I am happy because Maan is happy and he is smiling .I loved
Mahi vi dance Full dance esquence was mindblowing . Maan ka nazar Geet se hath nahi . Abhi tak main episode me khoya hua hu . Next morning Daadi Anne and Geet  mil ke Maan ka tang kichna so sweet . Then the bachelor party  Phir se Geet Maan ko  khod se dur veja bachelor party  ke liye .But Maan Geet ko ekela nahi chora . Maan arrange a girls party for Geet .  Geet ka chehara dekhne ka layek tha jab Maan ne bola party pe gori gori ladkiya hogi .  I lovedMaan's expresion . Maan ne mujhe kya bana dia . Loved the ring tone . Now the plan about brij . Brij is too good . Brij ka khooni chehara oh11 my God I am scared . Maan Brij ko peche se dekha . Hope tomorrow will  Maan Brij , face off  .I can't understand nderstand Anne , Arjn. What happened with them .Adi , romeo , Pandeji are fabulas . Today I like Romeo more . Last  skj . Don't mind specially I don't like Maan itne karib se kissi ar ladki ke sath dance kare . I know sayanthani and Gc are both good dancer but i don't like Maan with another girl . Lets see . waiting for tomorrow .
dewdropred thumbnail

@kirti.... 

am glad no AA there in this dance.

yes me to glad tht for once 1 A gone missing ...

(i think he wanted to go but just for the sake of showing he said no, bad boy mskπŸ˜†)

MSk chupa rustom hain...andhar mann main jaroor ladoo phoot rahen honge πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

loved the way romeo was pissed off at arjun when arjun commented on the hall, it was just a delight, poor arjun even annie was against him, well i skipped the AA part. 

gud for u ...lucky girl skipped them ....

apart from msk and geet, i liked manisha, pandey ji, adi sir, pinky and tasha (in that order and thats just for today)

kirti .... wht about romeo ...he was gud too ...
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
hi.....................................
me missed you guys.................πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

now downloading.will watch n comment............

no analysis mood...............

too tired..............😭😭😭😭

dewdropred thumbnail

[QUOTE=nanditasingh]

Edited ..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRASHTI

Dadi Maa..

Mothers have a big heart & their love can never be measured or categorized its universal... their love shelters one & all be it their own ward or one who walks into that shelter ....She is more of the grand parent, mom & family to Geet  than her own Darji, or parents could ever be called to be ...

Dadi maa's wrinkled face begins to glow in maternal love the moment she sees her kids smiling & happy ..thats all she wants from life now.
luv dadima she is sweet & concerned towads her family ...
Annie-Arjun

Now that Arjun knows he has fallen for Annie he is making every attempt to stay away from her, he does not  want her to get hurt , something he never thought of when he started this game...but this time Annie having seen his concern & dilemma is in no mood to let him suppress his emotions.
loved the way ... u analysed arjun's character ... we mostly don't like him .... so never talk about him ... but today as per ur post saw a new quality in him

Adi-Romeo-Manishaa-Pandeyji

Being from Groom's side they sure want their Maan Sir to enjoy every bit of it..i love the way they get friendly but maintain the limits & don't cross it & Maan trusts & respects their concern for Geet & Khuranas
agree
Pinky

Now thats a cutieepie  sis-in-law Maan to get in her. All he needs to do is get her a bar of chocolate & she will return him back the 'jhootis' at their wedding..i so wish we get some such moments ....
pinky is just like that ... sweet ...
Brij

God bless his soul.....Maan is sure to kill him soon..so i wont bother to curse him more now
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MAAN & Maan ki GEET

Happy Couple make their way into the crowd ... and surrounded by all too they find moments that is only 'theirs'
Love the way Maan's eyes never move from her....
& neither do  Dadi, Annie or Camera misses seeing/capturing it

'Moti Geet' & 'Akdoo Maan' nice names ...... we need to make a list now ....

Bachelors Party , now i wonder what did Annie show Geet on TV again, as if last time wasn't enough she ends up listening to Annie & forces Maan for the Boys Nite Out

Loved the way Maan says NO to the party , well that was expected & NEEDED its unlike Maan to agree & rejoice about it .....

Besides Geet's safety its his own inhibitions too that guide him to say no ..me loves that

He tries to explain but as always jab HP Express in full speed ..no stopping her ...but
Now his lady knows its not School Boys Pajama Party but a Hot Dancers Party..sure she is going to gatecrash like she did when Pari was around

Loved Maan's teasing her ..... & also the new ringtone..
&
ofcourse the 'Gundagardi' of Geet

As for SKJ...all i can say is Maan is more HOTTER than all girls there put together ...
so i fear for the girls .....

now li'l of my fav part here.... since i've no much time right now to write it all

Picture Story of the Day

..........love u all ......bye
Nandita
nandita ... very gud post ... & loved ur picture story of the day ... bcoz of which we all can stalk our maan again ...