Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

KrazyIncredibles-mahi ve-all the way(edit)

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello crazies & fellow members of GF  every one is always welcome to join us any day any time  ..... Please come & join & be a part of us & have a blast in this thread ....

First of all today is DD's birthday ... so birthday wishes to her ...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Drashti .... Wish U many many happy returns of the day ...

U rock drashti ....

& keep rocking ... as geet ...

we all love you as geet & as drashti .... We love you for what you are for who you are ....

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

(Ixx instead of creating a diff thread thought we can use the same thread ... for wishing our sweet DD ...)

Next friends thank U all for sending me to HOF ... this is possible only bcoz of all of U ...if you all have not liked & read ma crazy posts ,OS & FF then ... then I would not have gone over there ... so the whole credit goes to all of you wonderful people  .... Thank you everyone for sending me over there ...

& congratulations to every one who reached to the HOF ...& hoping we all can make a place over there  in future ...

Geet , Geet Forum , Geetians & maaneetians we all rock ...

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Coming to today's thread ....

Krazy Incredibles - mahi ve-all the way-Mahi ve....

Dadi once again made me go back into my memory ... in the beginning episode ... when after a long time she saw maan smiling ... she exactly knew what made maan smile & what made him say sorry ... it was geet & she was hell bent from that day itself that she will see to it that geet will be his dulhan ... & finally she saw that her sapna is fullfilled ...

Today once again she saw maan smiling back ... as he was looking lost & she perfectly knew what was bothering him .... since yesterday ... Y he stopped smiling ... he was like that since geet was hospitalised & after his decision .... about saving only the motehr .... his guilt was killing from every where ... & he coluld not see himself in the mirror because of that guilt ...

dadima with the smile back on his face understood that .... he is no longer is living in his guilt ... & he opened it out to his love ... his opening up relieved him from all the pain ... all the sufferings he laid upon himself ...

dadima knew it very well as who bought that change in him ... it was his geet ... & her presence in his life is very important to him ... so much important like ... just like ....just like ...

just like how a fish needs water to live ... maan needs geet to live his life .... no geet ... no smile ... no maan ....

Now that he is free of his guilt we can see him enjoy the rasams of marriage as expected & as wanted by geet & all of us ....

The happiness on his face ,specially his eyes can clearly be seen ...

How much relieved he must be feeling ....

After pouring his heart out to his love geet ....

Now maan singh khurana is more than back to himself😊 ... is he the same lover boy to his geet πŸ˜•...

I feel No .... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Actually maan looks like he has fallen more deeper into the love valley .... of geet's love ....😍😍😍😍😍

& by the way he was dancing with her .... All those steps .... πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Specially the shoulder move ....😍😍😍😍luved his bhangra too today ... he improved today ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He hugging her in front of every one ... OMG ... luved it ....😍😍😍😍😍

I love him a lot ... Ok Ok ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Not I πŸ˜‰... we all love our maannuu dear a lot ....πŸ˜‰

& happy that he is happy 😊....

geet ,maan ,dadi all looking at photographs ... maan chori chori chupke chupke niharing his geet hiding himself behind the paper ... 😍😍😍😍😍 dadi notices that ...(nothing is hidden from dadima's eyes ... she has eyes like an eagle ... akhir dadi kiski hain ... )

dadima ,annie ,geet tana marring actually more chading maan ...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

(maan- i am also no less )so maan tana marring  to geet ... tht she has bcome fat ... due to preg*(cv's U guys seriously ... again u did this 2 me ... u know wht i mean ... right ...)🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

geet bhi kam nahin hain ... she too tana maring ... tht he is a akdu ... & cheking on his gardan(neck)🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

boys coming & planning bachelor's party & talking about it to maan ...(I was like seriously ... u guys himmat tho bad gayi hain ... directly talking to ur boss abt his bachelor's party ...even after knowing that he is jwala mukhi,das sirr wala ravan ...)🀣🀣🀣🀣

as expected maan refused ...(akhir main mere sweetu maannuu hain naa ... isi liye mana kiya ... )πŸ˜†

Idhar geet was so eager for the bachelor party ... & maan was shying away from the party ...(yaar sach main geet maan ki story main every thing ulta hotha hain .... ladka nahin ladki bekaraar hain bachelor party ke liye ...)🀣🀣🀣🀣 

geet ,anie & even dadi wants maan to go to BP .... but he refuses ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†kitna sona munda hain mera ... sorry sorry humara πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†luv u maannuu sweetu dear ...❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️dadi bhi kam nahin hain ... ungli ko teda karna aatha hain ghee nikalne kae liye  ...so she was like ....uksaing him ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

geet says she knows what happens in BP ...maan was like really ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(Seriously geet don't take classes from annie she has only 1/2 knowledge about things ... she again did not give u full information about BP ...just like the seduction night ...)

geet saying daal ... u don't want to go ...so u making me ur daal ...(maan geet ka tu tu main main start ...)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dadi kol diya maan ka pol ... after 2 - 3 loads ... maan talli ho jaatha hain ...maan want to prove tht he will b normal even after drunk 'so agrees for the party ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Annie tana marring to arjun ... for a change instead of line marring ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i did not laugh bcoz she asked them to laugh ... but laugh coz ... romeo,adi& pandey's fake laugh made me laughπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

oh I was wrong ... as soon as adi,pandey,romeo left ... marjanie .... started .... so me banging my head to the wall ... Y is it that i feel annie keeps a ball or a laddoo while she speaks ... as her gaals look like that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†swollen ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

God save us from this mArjAnie .... what was she wearing by the way ... oh my god she is a fashion disaster ... I don't know whether you all feel that way or not but well in my eyes for sure .... hate annie's dress ....

lagtha hain maan apni bankruptcy ka praband apne aap kar rahan hain .... he gave a day off to every one so that geet can attend the bachelors party.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OMG .... I thought maan saw brij & yelled too loud ... & my mom who was sitting next to me got scared yaar ... seriously girls me no kidding with u all...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

she asked me what happened are you ok .... I said I m fine ... maan saw brij ...

my mom are u crazy or what😑😑😑😑 ... for that u were shrieking .... I got scared bcoz of your shout ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

geet changing maan's ring tone ... to I love u maan ... hai ...😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 geet saying i did this so that u wont miss me ... maan trying to make her jealous ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†by saying hot hot girls πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†& saying u should know this as u know every thing abt BP ... again tana marring ... but i am loving it ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

geet tells him she will call him for every 5 min ...maan saying he will not answer the phone as he will be busy ...(haan maan hum bhi janthae hain ... aap naughty naughty ho rahen hain ... but wait .... i will send all my crazies behind you ... & me 2 coming ... we will keep a watch on u .... we trust u but not the girls over there πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† as geet is not there we will b there with u ...till geet comes ... agree crazies ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

maan showing geet arrangements for her bachelor's party ....& telling her he likes her being a lady gundi ... I thought oh a gud romantic scene coming our way 😍😍😍😍😍by the looks thy both were giving each other ... but kabab main haddis ka entry ...😑😑😑

maan leaving but chking tht the security is tight ...

aur brij with samosa plate ... i hope he did not mix anything in the samosa ... u all getting wht i wanted to say right ....

my guess on how geet reaches there ....a different one though ....

i know our jal kukdi geet ,... cannot bear whn she gets the news from tasha /annie /pinky that maan will be drunk & he might dance with the dancers ....so she rushes to the venue ....

well after going over there what happens ... we need to see that tomorrow ....

spandana ... will b opening the thread tomorrow ...

bachelors party ...

Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neeraj268 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey conratz to all fellow maaneetians for being in HOF⭐️⭐️πŸ₯³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ kirti, hima, nandita, sanjh,drdee,aash n everyone who is in HOF

Edited by neeraj268 - 13 years ago
neeraj268 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

simply loved ," tumhari gundagardi mujhe pasand aa rahi hai".πŸ˜‰..... the way maan looked at geet i thought something is going to happen but nahi , entered our 3 musketeers n maan's desire remained a desire only.

maan looked more like GC today while dancing. i hv always wondered how GC so nicely portrays maan's character, being so different from maan in real life. today was different, he looked very close to GC. still loved the dance. especially the part wid geet 😍

whatz wid brijjy yaar😑.... moving like hulk in whole house n no one sees him..πŸ˜•..........thats strange.............he looks a little mad............he himself wanted geet to be married to maan at one time..............so now what is his problem..........aaram se baith na yaarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

me also happy to see him happy...tum ko khush dekh kar mein bahut khush hua...........πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by neeraj268 - 13 years ago
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hapy birthday dd

may you always be happy and there be lots of joy and happiness:

todasy episode was just too good.  loved MSK smile, it was lethal, hai someone catch me please.  Dadi was nice also.  msk dance wsa nice, i will now always associate mahive with msk and geet, geet looked so so lovely. 

loved geet and msk dance, but i couldnhelp seeing manisha and pandey ji pairing up, hai they are just so funny, never once forgetting their roles.  adi sir looked cute also.  am glad no AA there in this dance.

next morning scene was too good also, loved the fight between mska nd geet, hai geet what a come back for msks answer.  and loved teh way msk was saying no to the bachelots party (here i think romeo and adi sir were so so nice), poor msk didnt sounf at all convincing that he didnt want to go (i think he wanted to go but just for the sake of showing he said no, bad boy mskπŸ˜†)

loved the way romeo was pissed off at arjun when arjun commented on the hall, it was just a delight, poor arjun even annie was against him, well i skipped the AA part.

hai the rest was great, MSK getting gals to be with geet, and then the conservation between geet and mskk before going to the outhouse was just too cute, this msk is changing, loved the way he was speaking in his mind, geet as usualy is just too good in her comic timing,(cant wait to see what makes geet come to the bachelor party).  the outhouse scene msk gave a cute smile, (catch me again)

promo is great, love the main dancer, and really want to know how geet comes to the bachelor party

one thing i didnt like was brij's walking today, he looked like hulk (borrowed it from someone else's post), seriously the cv could have given him a more convincing walk, he looked too funny to be taken seriously and from the pormos we know that his plans fail since geet is busy dancing with msk, unless the plan of brij will come into effect later.

apart from msk and geet, i liked manisha, pandey ji, romeo, adi sir, pinky and tasha (in that order and thats just for today)
Edited by kirti_fiji - 13 years ago
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Edited ..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRASHTI

Dadi Maa..

Mothers have a big heart & their love can never be measured or categorized its universal... their love shelters one & all be it their own ward or one who walks into that shelter ....She is more of the grand parent, mom & family to Geet  than her own Darji, or parents could ever be called to be ...

Dadi maa's wrinkled face begins to glow in maternal love the moment she sees her kids smiling & happy ..thats all she wants from life now.

Annie-Arjun

Now that Arjun knows he has fallen for Annie he is making every attempt to stay away from her, he does not  want her to get hurt , something he never thought of when he started this game...but this time Annie having seen his concern & dilemma is in no mood to let him suppress his emotions.

Adi-Romeo-Manishaa-Pandeyji

Being from Groom's side they sure want their Maan Sir to enjoy every bit of it..i love the way they get friendly but maintain the limits & don't cross it & Maan trusts & respects their concern for Geet & Khuranas

Pinky

Now thats a cutieepie  sis-in-law Maan to get in her. All he needs to do is get her a bar of chocolate & she will return him back the 'jhootis' at their wedding..i so wish we get some such moments ....

Brij

God bless his soul.....Maan is sure to kill him soon..so i wont bother to curse him more now

MAAN & Maan ki GEET

Happy Couple make their way into the crowd ... and surrounded by all too they find moments that is only 'theirs'
Love the way Maan's eyes never move from her....
& neither do  Dadi, Annie or Camera misses seeing/capturing it

'Moti Geet' & 'Akdoo Maan' nice names ...... we need to make a list now ....

Bachelors Party , now i wonder what did Annie show Geet on TV again, as if last time wasn't enough she ends up listening to Annie & forces Maan for the Boys Nite Out

Loved the way Maan says NO to the party , well that was expected & NEEDED its unlike Maan to agree & rejoice about it .....

Besides Geet's safety its his own inhibitions too that guide him to say no ..me loves that

He tries to explain but as always jab HP Express in full speed ..no stopping her ...but
Now his lady knows its not School Boys Pajama Party but a Hot Dancers Party..sure she is going to gatecrash like she did when Pari was around

Loved Maan's teasing her ..... & also the new ringtone..
&
ofcourse the 'Gundagardi' of Geet

As for SKJ...all i can say is Maan is more HOTTER than all girls there put together ...
so i fear for the girls .....

now li'l of my fav part here.... since i've no much time right now to write it all

Picture Story of the Day

..........love u all ......bye
Nandita

Edited by nanditasingh - 13 years ago
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
OK me still in Maaneet land just came here to give ma pep abt the show... me dead...

show starting sweet ends sweet....

Maaneet holding hands and again finally maan with smile in his face wow tat ws so cute...

dadi praising Geet for thesmilw on Maan's face telling that she is the reason always been and will always be... me remebring abt the first time ever Maan smiled i think june  epi... tat was bcoz of Geet.

Maan keeps his promise and then dancing for his lady love .... me again dead...

family union and hug was cute and Maan admiring them from behind....wow kodak moment...

New day  starts with pulling the leg of Mr. MAAN SINGH KHURANA by the lovely ladies of his life...tat was cute... and

office staffs announces bachlors party as a wedding ritual ( i think tats wat theysaid wen they came ...sorry dnt hear properly stupid ph...)

Geet wants the party to happen and maan not willing to leave Geet alone...again leg pulling ...annie uses the magic words 'U R SCARED rite' and tats enof for our sher to get into his MSK mood... geet telling she has seen the party in english movie ....

Annie arjun scene sorry i skipped ....

Maan missing Brij again but dbting with brij's trade mark symbol....
waiting for the day of face off....

OMG OMG OMG Maan's new ringtone love u CV'S we never ever expected this....❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Maan teasing sesion of Geet ....so u knw tat there will be hot hot girls...Geet getting into wify mode...tat was soooo cooolll and Maan decorated a room for Geet tat too pink in color and with a teddy ....

love it waitng for tmrws SKJ....HOT HOT DANCE BY MAAN and Geet joining him...

highlights

Maan telling Geet is being fat and Geet dnt give up easily tells him to show his neck for stiffness...

Maan brij face off on the way...

maan calling pinky and asking all the girls also to come for the bachlors party... so tat geet wud also come....Maan can;t even stay a second from Geet....love ti sooo much
Edited by aarthirajendran - 13 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi my lovely craziesβ€οΈπŸ€—

MAANEET so happpppppppy so v all MAANEETIANS sooooooooo happy-finally Dreamy and Lovely MAANEET experiencing the bliss.....the happiness they deserved and which only belonged to them😍πŸ₯³

Loved MAANEET-Daadi scene it was so sweet of dadi to say that Maan's smile is only bcuz of Geet awwwwwwwwww so sweeeeeet and how true.........v all know daadi that Maan is the reason for Geet's happiness, peace and  life and Geet the reason for Maan's happiness, peace and life.........woh bane hi hai ek duje ke liye😊❀️...........Now that Geet had healed Maan's pain and guilt with her sweet words and touch now Maan has got a new life where he wants to live enjoy every moment with his Mishti😍..........awwww just like how  MAANEET 's love for each other gets deeper every passing day my love for them gets deeper every passing day❀️

So who all danced with MAANEET at their sangeet?!

MAANEET ke Mahi ve-

MAANEET looking so dreamyyyyyyyyy yaar.....Maan Prince Charming in White and Geet cute Princess in red hai mein marjaawan😍😍😍

I loved how both were dancing dil kholke without any inhibitions Maan's naughtiness along with Geet's sharmana........MAANEET'S hug soooo dreamyyyyyy.........was it just my dream or was it actually shown in the episode girls?!...........i'm so lost in MAANEET paradise😍😍

MAANEET were breathtaking!!!........the song sequence was out of this world...........especially when they were alone lost in each other's arms unhe na kudh na kisi aur ka hosh tha.......love the way they always want to be with each other and how they just keep looking at each other even if others take them away for sometime😍❀️

Also loved how Dadi and Anni hugged Geet and made her feel that she has a family awwwwwwwwww how sweet of dadi 😭😊and Maan's smile seeing such a cute and touchy scene.....then Maan also comes and hugs his Mishti😊😍

Next day morning loved how three ladies were busy enjoying all the pics and Maan pretending to read newspaper but all the time his attention was at teen deviyonπŸ˜†......

Geet then realizes inhe itna akad hai so she only goes and sits next to him soooooooo sweet of her to go and show pics to Maan.........But Maan was in taang khichayi mood so he said tum moti ho gayi ho Geet's expressions were priceless🀣.........then the way she twists his neckπŸ˜† bechara ko kuch hogaya toh Geet rani tumhara kya hoga hum sab crazies ka kya hoga?!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰............sambalkar GeetπŸ˜†....now toh so sure bhichare shaadhi ke baad gaya kaam se🀣🀣........Geet saying aap akadu hai πŸ˜†but Geet u know right woh sirf akadu dikhata hai but he has a golden heart which now belongs to u and even usπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Then Romeo, Adi Sir and Pandeji coming to ask Maan's permission for bachelor's party........loved how Romeo was so scared to ask Maan and also how Pandeji calls Bachelor's party as shaadi ka rasam πŸ˜†.....cud not stop laugh hearing Pandeji's wordsπŸ˜†.....he made BP's as traditional rasam like sangeet, mehandi and allπŸ˜†πŸ€£...........

Maan ufffff he said no to Bachelor's party yaar.......i the guess the first guy on this planet to have said no to Bachelor's party to which Geet comes and forces Maan to go...............i guess Geet is the first girl on this planet to force her would-be to go to Bachelor's party.............in dono ka dimaag pata nahi yaar that's y v all call them uniqueπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£

Geet now trying to send Maan at any cost.......she tells him meine engligh picture mein dekhi hai u know Maan's expressions were like what πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†(in mind he might be thinking yeh kudi toh mujse bhi do kadam aage hai isse muje bachke rehana hoga.......meri izzat koh bachana hogaπŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‰) so she tells him aap kuch kabhi nahi karte......btw does this mean even she finally admitted munda kuch nahi karta?!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ€£...............was she referring to wat v were discussing today evening?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†......................Anni also adding mirch masala aapko himmat nahi dar gaye and then Dadi also saying aap ko darr hai ki kahi app peeke chad gaye toh aapka asliyat sabke saamne na aa jaaye?πŸ˜†..............btw when dadi said Maan's asliyat did she mean that all this naughtiness and his neeyat is kharab when drunk?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³.................this means woh jitna shareef dikhta hai utna hai nahi even dadi know that?πŸ˜†........awesome dadi yaarπŸ˜†................Maan saying uksao mat to Geet and others................but finally they all made him say yes...............now Maan ko uksaya matlab kal hum sab ko woh milega jo hum chahte hai?!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³....................

Geet Maan hamesha tumare saat rehana chahta hai aur tum use bej rahi ho yaar aise mat karo agar hum crazies tumhari jagah hote toh hum aisa kabhi nahi karte.............tumbhi na Geet tumhe hum sab se classes lene ki zaroorat haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Also girls loved Maan's ringtone set by Geet 'I love u Maan'😍❀️........the way Maan was looking at Geet while listening to this ringtone and then coming towards Geet he killed us right?!πŸ˜‰........and then how he was teasing Geet how gore gore hot hot girls wud be thereπŸ˜†..............u know Geet's innocent and happy face earlier thinking it will be only boy's party turned red in anger and jealousyπŸ˜†.............Geet then tells Maan then i will call u every 5 mins to which Maan says pata nahi mein utanguya ya nahi Geet ka chehra dekhane layak thatπŸ˜†..................bechara Maan Geet ki chehre se itna darr gaya so said meri itni mizhal madam................he now called Geet MADAM🀣....................and also in outhouse he said muje tumhari gunda gardi pasand aaa rahi hai🀣........so sweet and naughty.............all these signs ki shaadi ke baad Maan Sherni tumhari aisi dhulai karegi tumne sapne mein bhi socha nahi hogaπŸ˜†...............i guess Maan se achcha joru ka ghulam saari duniya mein nahi hogaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Maan in black and white shirts was also looking tooooooooo hot and sexyπŸ˜‰

Also loved how Maan called Pinky and organized girls' party................outhouse decorated in pink..........so sweeeeet of Maan...............Geet ki khushi aur safety ke liye munda kya kya nahi kar raha hai................u know i just cud not believe he is the same Maan Singh Khurana dusht dhanav i mean him and pink colour girls?..................pehle hi Maan Geet ke liye bodyguard tailor watchman postman cook driver aur ab even room decorator.........multi purporse guyπŸ˜†....................Maan should thank Geet bcuz he is getting to know his hidden talents bcuz of herπŸ€£πŸ˜†

Also loved how Maan kept on saying bye so many times to Geet....munda kudi se ek pal ke liye bhi door nahi reha sakta.....so sweet and naughty mundaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜

Maan seeing Brij' back and doubting him-positive sign so now MSK will try to find out who this new guys is.....

U know when Brij was saying mein kuch nahi kar paa raha hu.......i loved his helplessness and how his blood was boiling.......i wanted to tell him that MSK aur hum sab MAANEETIANS ke hote hue tum Geet ko kuch bhi nahi kar paaoge.............iss baar MSK tumhe aisi jagah bejega ki wapas aane ka raasta tumhe kabhi nahi milegaπŸ˜†

Marjaani-the positive thing i felt was Arjun says in his life only he has  one relationship-relationship with himself...........does this mean no NT?...........this means even if the whole truth abt NT is not out he might not hurt Geet Maan or Khuranas as he he already feels they r not as bad as NT said

Precap-sizzling hot SKJ MAANEET..............kal hamare tv screens on fireπŸ˜‰

Birthday wishes for Drashti-

Drashti cute bubbly sweet girl 😊..........a perfect combination of superb acting, dancing, comic element and sooooo gorgeous..........u were rocking as Muskaan and now as Geet u have just stolen our hearts❀️.................u r out of this world..... have no words to praise u angel who was born on 10th January..................you r the best!!!

Drashti Happy Birthday Dear!!!!!❀️πŸ₯³πŸ€—.........Hope ur life is filled with happiness, joy, love, sweet surprises, health, success and may all ur dreams come true😊.............

With lots of love and best wishes,

Spandana (sptrno) 

HOF members-Congratz to all the my lovely MAANEETIANS/GEETIANS for being in HOF.........Hima, Nandita, Aash, Kirti, Drdee, Sanjh  and everyone........hope i haven't missed anyoneπŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ€—

Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dewdropred

Hello crazies & fellow members of GF  every one is always welcome to join us any day any time  ..... Please come & join & be a part of us & have a blast in this thread ....

First of all today is DD's birthday ... so birthday wishes to her ...

Drashti .... Wish U many many happy returns of the day ...

U rock drashti ....

& keep rocking ... as geet ...

we all love you as geet & as drashti .... We love you for what you are for who you are ....

(Ixx instead of creating a diff thread thought we can use the same thread ... for wishing our sweet DD ...)

Next friends thank U all for sending me to HOF ... this is possible only bcoz of all of U ...if you all have not liked & read ma crazy posts ,OS & FF then ... then I would not have gone over there ... so the whole credit goes to all of you wonderful people  .... Thank you everyone for sending me over there ...

& congratulations to every one who reached to the HOF ...& hoping we all can make a place over there  in future ...

Geet , Geet Forum , Geetians & maaneetians we all rock ...

Coming to today's thread ....

Krazy Incredibles - mahi ve-all the way-Mahi ve....

Dadi once again made me go back into my memory ... in the beginning episode ... when after a long time she saw maan smiling ... she exactly knew what made maan smile & what made him say sorry ... it was geet & she was hell bent from that day itself that she will see to it that geet will be his dulhan ... & finally she saw that her sapna is fullfilled ...

Today once again she saw maan smiling back ... as he was looking lost & she perfectly knew what was bothering him .... since yesterday ... Y he stopped smiling ... he was like that since geet was hospitalised & after his decision .... about saving only the motehr .... his guilt was killing from every where ... & he coluld not see himself in the mirror because of that guilt ...

dadima with the smile back on his face understood that .... he is no longer is living in his guilt ... & he opened it out to his love ... his opening up relieved him from all the pain ... all the sufferings he laid upon himself ...

dadima knew it very well as who bought that change in him ... it was his geet ... & her presence in his life is very important to him ... so much important like ... just like ....just like ...

just like how a fish needs water to live ... maan needs geet to live his life .... no geet ... no smile ... no maan ....

Now that he is free of his guilt we can see him enjoy the rasams of marriage as expected & as wanted by geet & all of us ....

The happiness on his face ,specially his eyes can clearly be seen ...

How much relieved he must be feeling ....

After pouring his heart out to his love geet ....

Now maan singh khurana is more than back to himself😊 ... is he the same lover boy to his geet πŸ˜•...

I feel No .... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Actually maan looks like he has fallen more deeper into the love valley .... of geet's love ....😍

& by the way he was dancing with her .... All those steps .... πŸ˜

Specially the shoulder move ....😍luved his bhangra too today ... he improved today ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He hugging her in front of every one ... OMG ... luved it ....😍

I love him a lot ... Ok Ok ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Not I πŸ˜‰... we all love our maannuu dear a lot ....πŸ˜‰

& happy that he is happy 😊....

geet ,maan ,dadi all looking at photographs ... maan chori chori chupke chupke niharing his geet hiding himself behind the paper ... 😍 dadi notices that ...(nothing is hidden from dadima's eyes ... she has eyes like an eagle ... akhir dadi kiski hain ... )

dadima ,annie ,geet tana marring actually more chading maan ...🀣

(maan- i am also no less )so maan tana marring  to geet ... tht she has bcome fat ... due to preg*(cv's U guys seriously ... again u did this 2 me ... u know wht i mean ... right ...)🀣

geet bhi kam nahin hain ... she too tana maring ... tht he is a akdu ... & cheking on his gardan(neck)🀣

boys coming & planning bachelor's party & talking about it to maan ...(I was like seriously ... u guys himmat tho bad gayi hain ... directly talking to ur boss abt his bachelor's party ...even after knowing that he is jwala mukhi,das sirr wala ravan ...)🀣

as expected maan refused ...(akhir main mere sweetu maannuu hain naa ... isi liye mana kiya ... )πŸ˜†

Idhar geet was so eager for the bachelor party ... & maan was shying away from the party ...(yaar sach main geet maan ki story main every thing ulta hotha hain .... ladka nahin ladki bekaraar hain bachelor party ke liye ...)🀣 

geet ,anie & even dadi wants maan to go to BP .... but he refuses ....πŸ˜†kitna sona munda hain mera ... sorry sorry humara πŸ˜†luv u maannuu sweetu dear ...❀️dadi bhi kam nahin hain ... ungli ko teda karna aatha hain ghee nikalne kae liye  ...so she was like ....uksaing him ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

geet says she knows what happens in BP ...maan was like really ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(Seriously geet don't take classes from annie she has only 1/2 knowledge about things ... she again did not give u full information about BP ...just like the seduction night ...)

geet saying daal ' u don't want to go ...so u making me ur daal ...(maan geet ka tu tu main main start ...)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dadi kol diya maan ka pol ' after 2 ' 3 loads ... maan talli ho jaatha hain ...maan want to prove tht he will b normal even after drunk 'so agrees for the party ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Annie tana marring to arjun ' for a change instead of line marring 'πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i did not laugh bcoz she asked them to laugh ... but laugh coz ... romeo,adi& pandey's fake laugh made me laughπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

oh I was wrong ' as soon as adi,pandey,romeo left ' marjanie ' started ' so me banging my head to the wall ' Y is it that i feel annie keeps a ball or a laddoo while she speaks ... as her gaals look like that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†swollen ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

God save us from this mArjAnie .... what was she wearing by the way ... oh my god she is a fashion disaster ... I don't know whether you all feel that way or not but well in my eyes for sure .... hate annie's dress ....

lagtha hain maan apni bankruptcy ka praband apne aap kar rahan hain .... he gave a day off to every one so that geet can attend the bachelors party.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OMG .... I thought maan saw brij & yelled too loud ... & my mom who was sitting next to me got scared yaar ... seriously girls me no kidding with u all...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

she asked me what happened are you ok .... I said I m fine ... maan saw brij ...

my mom are u crazy or what😑 ... for that u were shrieking .... I got scared bcoz of your shout ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Will continue .... Working on it ...

reserved will comment later......enjoyed Maaneet dance and Nhok-Jhok now time for me to sleep and dream sweet dreams you know of whomπŸ˜† will talk to my lovely crazies tomorrow

Oh I'm back.....was so happy with yesterday's episode especially seeing the smile on my dear Maan's face and then I got to see him dance and woo Geet and the family moment between Daadi & Geet with NE & Maan joining later was so touching. Maan was the most happiest to see his Daadi & sis with his Mishti.πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah I agree Hima, Maan's bhangra got better, he's actually a great dancer (after all he learned under Shiamak Davar) just find his bhangra a little weird but he looked cute doing it yesterday.Smile

Loved how Daadi & NE were pulling his legs and then loved the Nhok-Jhok between Maan & Geet, they are now comfortable being close to each in other in front of everyone, that's so nice.Smile

That crazy Geet forcing Maan to go for the Bachelor Party saying she saw what happens in an English movie, Maan's expression was great he knew that our kudi couldn't have seen the real picture or she wouldn't send Maan for the BP. Our munda is very smart.πŸ˜†

Don't you girls feel our munda Maan is getting naughtier, did you see how he was mumbling to himself when Geet was worried about Maan and the dancing girls. Bahut badmash ho gaya hain, talli hone ke pehli hi masti kar raha that no wonder talli hone ke baad he was dancing with all those girls.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wasn't it so endearing to see Maan arrange for a party for Geet to make sure she's not alone and she's safe and poor Pinky she's so scared of Maan, after all the boss's invite to the party also was like a command.

Can't wait to see the whole BP episode today, except that seeing the promos I didn't like Maan dancing so closely with that SG, especially him looking into her eyes, that's only Geet's prerogative (I hope it was not as it looked), but still can't wait to see the naughty side of Maan especially him trying to manao GeetπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Edited by drdee142 - 13 years ago
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi guys

MaanEet (read Maan) & IF is too much of an temptation.... so i cannot resist being on/off

edited my reserved spot on page 1.....

hope to join you soon

& thanks for the wishes Neeraj.
Edited by nanditasingh - 13 years ago
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

πŸ˜›firstly happy birthday to dd.god bless her....hope all her dreams come trueπŸ‘.

congrats to all the fellow crazies....hima aash..nandu....kirti...dee...and others...sorry guys if i missed anybody.....your posts simply rock....love you guys.....keep rocking.......πŸ‘

coming to the episdoe....
well i liked it.liked the lighthearted episode after the emotional rollercoster of sat...
sangeet was not dragged much .....loved how the entire family got together...to celebrate....this is how a sangeet should be.the flow was good.liked how maan and geet walked hand in hand.....loved dadi's reaction to it.πŸ‘

i enjoyed the mahi way dance sequence.....it 's good......i specially liked the way msk hugged all the three ladies.......perfect moment.....😊😊

i liked the next morning scene....it's so cute the way they pulled each others leg.aww...so sweet.
seems geet is more desperate for the bachelar's party than msk..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

so sweet of msk nah.....to arrange for a party for geet.....

i didn't understand the brij msk scene.....i mean was msk remembering something....the scene looked incomplete to me.let seeπŸ˜•

msk is looking super hot...in black..πŸ˜›.i mean he always does.....but i think black really suits him....
i like the ilu ringtone...loved their nok jhok how msk was trying to make geet jealous.....

bye geet........mein mar jaya.......πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
i have one query did they use body doubles for that scene.....πŸ˜•

anyway gc is fab dancer so sheila will rock for sure.

sanyantani is a good dancer and with dd and gc the bachelor' party will surely rockπŸ‘

saw the promo....brij shooting geet on 13th......will the marriage happen.....lets see....πŸ˜•

keep rocking crazies...love you all

Edited by rajeev the best - 13 years ago