Wastage of airtime and our money!

Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Dear Friends,

I am in a very bad mood...  Why ?  For two reasons...1) I got to see the serial after a week because last week I did not see it as I did not want to see Dutta falling down and stupid crying women, they get onto my nerves anyway....Naku doing Saab Saab and Ayi doing Jagadambe Jagadambe...and Bhau only comes during last two minutes...grrrrrrrrrr

2) for Naku's foolishness...she went to the police.  Since we screamed how can a Don's wife go to the police, it seems the creatives woke up and then re-wrote the scene...or I would like to believe so for whatever he said, Naku deserved to hear it...those of you know bengali for people like Naku, we would say ...beshi paka....(oversmart), whatever the officer said is exactly my thoughts...now Nakusha stop yourself and let Baji do some real work...he has been with Dutta over years now...he should be knowing how things work in such an orgnisation...why for the heaven sake the creatives make all the character surrounding the hero/heroine and the main villian dumb?  Why cannot Bajirao have some brains..

If Nakusha knows the enemy is within why didn't she stop Kala instead looked at her with dumb expression?

Now creatives enough beating around the bush...the ratings are already slipping and you please do some real action...kuch real action mangta nehi toh pichhu me laath parega....for wasting our time and money as you don't beam free in my home.😡😡...your thoughts friends, love Tin
Edited by tintiny - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rayjst thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The only thing I liked was the song sequence, everything else looked so out of place, nd they shot the Dutta getting treatment scene also inside Patil Niwas
f_raaz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I disagree with u, frankly I don't care what happened in the rest of the serial all i know is dutta is back...............................made my day 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃.  Felt as if smiling is still possible....lol sad isn't it?
As for Nakku she was doing what every woman would, use every avenue to find her love. If i am not mistaken, Nakku doesn't know for sure that Kala is behind this.
Ruya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well said tinni couldn't agree more wid u.
I missed last weeks epis of my own choice 1 of d main reasons was as u have written above WHY OH WHY did Nakku go 2 d police 4 she says she knows her Saab more Dan he knows himself THATS why she went 2 d police cuz wen ANNA took her Dutta went to d cops nah and yeh it does seem like d cv's have rewritten 4 dat storyline thank god 4 dat
mahalaxmik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with you. Thx for letting us know what happened today as  I have not seen LTL for the past week and do not intend to so so till Dutta makes an apperaance. I watch it only for Dutta.

Thank God that the police pay no attention to silly Naku. That would hve been a ridiculous scenario.

But then, with Mishal leaving, the show will be left only with many more ridiculous scenarios in the future.

Colors---please realize that we pay money to watch programs that are telecast on your channel. And making un-intellectual plots and storylines  will not  win you any more loyal viewership.
Fishfish thumbnail

Originally posted by: f_raaz

I

As for Nakku she was doing what every woman would, use every avenue to find her love. If i am not mistaken, Nakku doesn't know for sure that Kala is behind this.

You have the right to disagree, of course she will use every avenue so why isn't she using Dutta's machinery...if Dutta is a Don, remember such people have very strong information system....and of course she will do what a wife should do then why go to the police, doesn't she know Dutta and Police are not the best of friends?
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I was annoyed with Kala's long lecture...I almost fell asleep.
Fishfish thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I was annoyed with Kala's long lecture...I almost fell asleep.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Kala a rahi hai Sreya tera gala dabane, woh bak rahi hai aur tu sow rahi hai😛
f_raaz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I know, Bajirao said he will sort it out, but Nakku is very stubborn and is persistent. From watching the show she never gives in to anyone including Dutta, so i guess Bajiroa had to give in. He probably will get help from the other "goons" anyway. Guess they had to show something to pass time.
 If u had watched how painstaking last week's episode were, u probably would have been elated today as well, just by seeing Dutta's face.
 I only watch the show for Dutta anyways 😉
Edited by f_raaz - 13 years ago
.Indu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Today is datta is back..this epi is made my day....i dont want anything else in the serial...