Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Wastage of airtime and our money!

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Dear Friends,

I am in a very bad mood...  Why ?  For two reasons...1) I got to see the serial after a week because last week I did not see it as I did not want to see Dutta falling down and stupid crying women, they get onto my nerves anyway....Naku doing Saab Saab and Ayi doing Jagadambe Jagadambe...and Bhau only comes during last two minutes...grrrrrrrrrr

2) for Naku's foolishness...she went to the police.  Since we screamed how can a Don's wife go to the police, it seems the creatives woke up and then re-wrote the scene...or I would like to believe so for whatever he said, Naku deserved to hear it...those of you know bengali for people like Naku, we would say ...beshi paka....(oversmart), whatever the officer said is exactly my thoughts...now Nakusha stop yourself and let Baji do some real work...he has been with Dutta over years now...he should be knowing how things work in such an orgnisation...why for the heaven sake the creatives make all the character surrounding the hero/heroine and the main villian dumb?  Why cannot Bajirao have some brains..

If Nakusha knows the enemy is within why didn't she stop Kala instead looked at her with dumb expression?

Now creatives enough beating around the bush...the ratings are already slipping and you please do some real action...kuch real action mangta nehi toh pichhu me laath parega....for wasting our time and money as you don't beam free in my home.AngryAngry...your thoughts friends, love Tin

Edited by tintiny - 10 January 2011 at 9:30am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bookworm2LaTuLaKavitaDRsasha_1mnx12mozart66triashamIsHeZ.xPrinsesse.Suvi

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
The only thing I liked was the song sequence, everything else looked so out of place, nd they shot the Dutta getting treatment scene also inside Patil NiwasOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

f_raaz Groupbie
f_raaz
f_raaz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I disagree with u, frankly I don't care what happened in the rest of the serial all i know is dutta is back...............................made my day Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile.  Felt as if smiling is still possible....lol sad isn't it?
As for Nakku she was doing what every woman would, use every avenue to find her love. If i am not mistaken, Nakku doesn't know for sure that Kala is behind this.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLaVampgirlFishfish*dewdrop~pearl*

Ruya Senior Member
Ruya
Ruya

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Well said tinni couldn't agree more wid u.
I missed last weeks epis of my own choice 1 of d main reasons was as u have written above WHY OH WHY did Nakku go 2 d police 4 she says she knows her Saab more Dan he knows himself THATS why she went 2 d police cuz wen ANNA took her Dutta went to d cops nah and yeh it does seem like d cv's have rewritten 4 dat storyline thank god 4 dat

Fishfish

mahalaxmik Senior Member
mahalaxmik
mahalaxmik

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Agree with you. Thx for letting us know what happened today as  I have not seen LTL for the past week and do not intend to so so till Dutta makes an apperaance. I watch it only for Dutta.

Thank God that the police pay no attention to silly Naku. That would hve been a ridiculous scenario.

But then, with Mishal leaving, the show will be left only with many more ridiculous scenarios in the future.

Colors---please realize that we pay money to watch programs that are telecast on your channel. And making un-intellectual plots and storylines  will not  win you any more loyal viewership.

Fishfish

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by f_raaz

I
As for Nakku she was doing what every woman would, use every avenue to find her love. If i am not mistaken, Nakku doesn't know for sure that Kala is behind this.

You have the right to disagree, of course she will use every avenue so why isn't she using Dutta's machinery...if Dutta is a Don, remember such people have very strong information system....and of course she will do what a wife should do then why go to the police, doesn't she know Dutta and Police are not the best of friends?

LaTuLa

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I was annoyed with Kala's long lecture...I almost fell asleep.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bookworm2LaTuLarayjstRuyasasha_1Fishfish

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I was annoyed with Kala's long lecture...I almost fell asleep.
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Kala a rahi hai Sreya tera gala dabane, woh bak rahi hai aur tu sow rahi haiTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstMrsKhan

Go to top