Gulaal

How could u Dushyant

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Hey

i am Ouch for Gulaal and Dushyant act was Dead

his love for GUlaal is so big that he throwed injured Vasanth off the bridge ?? that was too bad hope he gets caught

Love

J

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DriftInfinitelyMinnie.Preeti.xo

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
That was so heartbreaking!

Durgesh and Dushyant have shared this sin but Durgesh was an outsider, how could you throw your brother off the bridge, Dushyant? So terrible a crime, so horrific an act! The blood of a brother on your hands CryCryCryCry

Poor Gulaal, poor Motaba and Paanba! Vasant was so much loved by everyone - he was not badly injured, he was asking for Gulaal but the demon of jealousy took hold of dushyant.
Giga kaka's whole family is horrible - ek se bhadtar ek.
Bubble

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvocendejoy_KAYNAAT_Minnie.shona.LimitLessFan

_KAYNAAT_ Senior Member
_KAYNAAT_
_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
we all knew vasant is going 2 die but he will b murdered by his brother was never thought by neoneDead i was sympathising wid dushyant 4 sumtym but now no moreAngry isn't blood thicker than water?wat was vasant's fault in all dis poor vasant i m sure dushyant will b caught bcoz he has already confided his feelings 2 gulaal Heartand she doesn't seem 2 b so dumb dat she will trust dushyant dat easily but even if he is caught i don't think he shud b 4given he deserves 2 go 2 jail 4 his misdeeds

soapbubbleMinnie.LimitLessFan

canadians IF-Rockerz
canadians
canadians

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
it was horrible! 
 i cant beleive someone can do that just for a WOMan jo us ko like bhi nhi karti. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.LimitLessFan

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
OMG how could dushyant did this, arghhhhhh
he is horrible and did horrible thing

Minnie.LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
there's a fine line which differentiate Love and Obsession.. its been highlighted in many shows ... same goes with D

canadiansMinnie.

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
There is no words to describe dushyant disgusting act. Gosh I hope Vasant survive, I know cv he'll die but hoping they change thei mind and he survive.

Minnie.LimitLessFan

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _KAYNAAT_

we all knew vasant is going 2 die but he will b murdered by his brother was never thought by neoneDead i was sympathising wid dushyant 4 sumtym but now no moreAngry isn't blood thicker than water?wat was vasant's fault in all dis poor vasant i m sure dushyant will b caught bcoz he has already confided his feelings 2 gulaaand she doesn't seem 2 b so dumb dat she will trust dushyant dat easily but even if he is caught i don't think he shud b 4given he deserves 2 go 2 jail 4 his misdeeds

That's what - that's the most ironic thing that he is not even going to benefit from this dastardly murder because Gulaal knows and she will prefer to marry a boy rather than a villain.
I'm sure Mota ba who already suspects Dushyant of evil motives will never permit Dushyant to get his paws on Gulaal.

What a terrible act!
Bubble

baas-tvMinnie.LimitLessFan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index