Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya & MiYa : Of OCD & IFA Syndromes (Page 5)

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by Ritz93

I don't think I can ever get tired of saying, "Awesome analysis Pocas". You are gifted.

I liked Miya track. Shaurya looks promising. Hoping this track will have lots of fun in store.Big smile

For the precap - Yeh ladki Pia to hamare Vampire hero ka blood pressure high karake uska heart attack kara degi. Koi ise samjhaye. Bechare Abhay ki jaan ko to aafat mein daal diya hai. Ya to musibat mein rehti hai ya fir Pia darling khud hi musibat ban jaati hai Angry Angry AngryAngryAngry.

P.S. Bechare Abhay ki haalat dekhi. CryCryCry

ROFL......I guess Piya needs some vampire jhaapads from Haseena and trust me, Haseena is going to make hamburgers out of Piya soon at this rate. LOL

Yup somebody mentioned Haseena as saas

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
As usual you are just spot on..Pochahontas..loved all your points noted ..which I agree word by word..love Misha showing her "Girl" side..love her.... .And as for our  Abhay..& Piya..they just have to be on one frame & it sets on fire...

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 10 January 2011 at 10:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Hi Pocahontas, brilliant analysisThumbs Up I was irritated by yesterday's episode, it was such a fillerThumbs Down hahaha, I loved your description of  Misha's IFAROFL though I wasn't impressed by the so in your face strip tease in the first scene actLOL am annoyed at Piya's obsession nowAngry  seriously putting Abhay in such a catch 22 situation all the time, and that recent article of her pretending to be Maithili didn't cheer me up eitherUnhappy well keeping my fingers crossed, and hoping that CV's somehow salvage the situation and don't completely mess up Piya's character.

The most hilarious thing I found in the epi was T's pink castROFL wow I never saw color co-ordinated designer casts beforeROFL aren't like fracture casts supposed to be changed after 15-20 days minimumConfused

Edited by reepicheep - 10 January 2011 at 10:36pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index