Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya & MiYa : Of OCD & IFA Syndromes (Page 3)

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
i think we shud all try n revel in d freshness of d track..rather than going all abhiya..i mean nuthin very new is happening in dat track altho i want the truth out soon!..
instead ppl..enjoy d new n improved tracks..
oh n pokey kabir was soo adorable todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

res
UNREJERVED
ok so finally i m done ROFLing at d epi...it was a rib ticking one nd Shaurya's entry was so dramatic.....ROFL
i mean does ny owner of a construction company strips himself like dat in public nd dat too in fast forward motion??ROFLROFLROFL
ny ways poca have u done a study on syndromes??? i mean u r so good wid demClapROFL
thank god atleast dey gave n explanation for T's fracture........Smile
nd u knw wat i feel like scolding piya......how can she dare to challenge d existence of vampires in front of whole class???Angry

Thanks sweetie.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.... i guess Shaurya had just seen DABANGG and decided to kill all the girls.Wink....Piya is only going more and more nikammii by the day. Abhay se aisi jhaad padne waali hai na ki saari detectivegiri dharee dharee ki reh jaayegi. AngryLOL
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hana2581Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by chakku

res
UNREJERVED
ok so finally i m done ROFLing at d epi...it was a rib ticking one nd Shaurya's entry was so dramatic.....ROFL
i mean does ny owner of a construction company strips himself like dat in public nd dat too in fast forward motion??ROFLROFLROFL
ny ways poca have u done a study on syndromes??? i mean u r so good wid demClapROFL
thank god atleast dey gave n explanation for T's fracture........Smile
nd u knw wat i feel like scolding piya......how can she dare to challenge d existence of vampires in front of whole class???Angry

Thanks sweetie.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.... i guess Shaurya had just seen DABANGG and decided to kill all the girls.Wink....Piya is only going more and more nikammii by the day. Abhay se aisi jhaad padne waali hai na ki saari detectivegiri dharee dharee ki reh jaayegi. AngryLOL
LOL
OMG poca ROFLROFLROFL
nikammiROFLROFLROFL
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayadika11

awesome analysis as usual dear.........
loved it..more than the epi.
again less of ABHIYA.........
loved MISHA........today........she was fab........
over all an ok epi. for me.........
waiting eagerly for 2morrow.........
thanx for ur lovely post......Hug
take care......

Thanks Maya. Yeah, the episode was okay. Except for glimpses of AbhIya and the MiYa scene , it was filler-filler everywhere and most of it made no sense to me. TrAngad are cute but not at the cost of the main couple.
Anu-Ananya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
poco nice analysis again. Sorry in Shaurya's point I dont agree with u. I think misha deserves better. I didn't like him at all. Reason may be I am not that type of girl who goes ga-ga over body,muscles, siz pack abs. etc. etc. I like those boys who doesn't show up. But their whole appearances make them smart, handsome, dashing like Abhay. When he first entered the college I was totally fida over him(my likeness is increasing day by dayEmbarrassed) His attitude, his gesture makes him smart. He doesn't need to show up. Very less abhiya scene and I cant compromise with my abhiya scenes. Love the scene when abhay mocked her. What she thought he would told "Yes see I am the vampire" But at the first scene it seems Abhay is scared about Piya's safety.

P.S - In the whole episode only the recap is the best.Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

poco nice analysis again. Sorry in Shaurya's point I dont agree with u. I think misha deserves better. I didn't like him at all. Reason may be I am not that type of girl who goes ga-ga over body,muscles, siz pack abs. etc. etc. I like those boys who doesn't show up. But their whole appearances make them smart, handsome, dashing like Abhay. When he first entered the college I was totally fida over him(my likeness is increasing day by dayEmbarrassed) His attitude, his gesture makes him smart. He doesn't need to show up. Very less abhiya scene and I cant compromise with my abhiya scenes. Love the scene when abhay mocked her. What she thought he would told "Yes see I am the vampire" But at the first scene it seems Abhay is scared about Piya's safety.

P.S - In the whole episode only the recap is the best.Clap

Thank you, Sanchu.Big smile.... why sorry? It's cool. Different kind of women like different kind of men -n some like suave  sensual sex appeal of Abhay and some go for the raw and brawny heat of Shaurya.

It's a big cast , so there will be episodes like these but in the end PKYEK is about AbhIya and they are the soul of the show. EK won't compromise on them. I loved the precap, let's see how the scene comes across. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reepicheep--sanchita--

-Humaira- IF-Rockerz
-Humaira-
-Humaira-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Purrfect Analysis, like always! Big smile
MiYa track will make PKYEK all the more interesting to watch...as now we have two stories...! Big smile
But , i really dont want her to fall for him soo easily...She needs to play hard-to-get! Wink

Edited by -Humaira- - 10 January 2011 at 10:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hana2581-Destiny-TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index