Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya & MiYa : Of OCD & IFA Syndromes (Page 2)

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
res
UNREJERVED
ok so finally i m done ROFLing at d epi...it was a rib ticking one nd Shaurya's entry was so dramatic.....ROFLROFLROFLROFL
i mean does ny owner of a construction company strips himself like dat in public nd dat too in fast forward motion??ROFLROFLROFL
ny ways poca have u done a study on syndromes??? i mean u r so good wid demClapROFL
thank god atleast dey gave n explanation for T's fracture........Smile
nd u knw wat i feel like scolding piya......how can she dare to challenge d existence of vampires in front of whole class???Angry

Edited by chakku - 10 January 2011 at 9:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MagicalKash

Nitzy!Hug
I take back my words! Gautam gulati is hot and I can't wait for MiYa story!
I'm right now not too happy with Piya and her obsessiveness with Abhay ESP in recent article.
So don't wanna say more. As always Brilliant Analysis!:)

Thank you, Paro.Big smile.....i feel PW and GG will have a good chemistry - their characters appear like that.  Piya's OCD is absolute annoyance right now. She is driving Abhay MAD.OuchLOL
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pRaTiBhA.1990

wohoo. .awsum analysis dear Clap n wats ur name

Thank you, Pratz.Smile...am just Pocu.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pratsy

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

POKEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY omg omg omg omg omg omgggggggggggggg..im in love wid shauryaaaaaaaaa....hes sooo sexy...EmbarrassedWink..n d way misha's expressions changed..my god!!!!!...i never expected her to give those cheesy and den slightly blushing expressions...d way she just looked at him..observed him..ur right unlike tracker n d oder two..she wasnt ogling..she was merely floating in her own reverie by seeing d tall dark*literally* handsome guy in front of her!..

omggggg..im going mad..just one question..why on eartch did mr hawty chauhan strip his clothes in d salman khan dabangg fashion n went digging wid his engg frndsLOL* nt dat i minded*Blushing...

ohhh n also u called dem MiYa..awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...thankieee pokeyyyyyyyyy..miya is an awesome name wid an equally deeper meaning..its means temple. in japanese..Blushing signifying d purity n devotion of der love..im soo lukin frward to dis jodi i tell u..

ps: do i sound very excited...??? well dats my 18 year old pep..which went for a toss on seeing dat thing!LOL

Thanks Cracko. Shaurya's stripping was for Misha and your eyeballs because i think they are starting of MiYa with a tinge of some major physical attraction. So, it works. I didn't mind it because he was not showing off - he didn't even look at the girls and went about doing his work. I sense good chemistry between MiYa and they are surely gonna be a treat to watch. Misha is finally going all girlie-girlie. WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hana2581leeseunggilove

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fatima-

awesome analysis nitz todays epi was good that new guy is good really like him  :)

Thanks Fatty. i found the episode very average but the MiYa sequence served it's purpose.Smile
leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by luv_wacko

POKEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY omg omg omg omg omg omgggggggggggggg..im in love wid shauryaaaaaaaaa....hes sooo sexy...EmbarrassedWink..n d way misha's expressions changed..my god!!!!!...i never expected her to give those cheesy and den slightly blushing expressions...d way she just looked at him..observed him..ur right unlike tracker n d oder two..she wasnt ogling..she was merely floating in her own reverie by seeing d tall dark*literally* handsome guy in front of her!..

omggggg..im going mad..just one question..why on eartch did mr hawty chauhan strip his clothes in d salman khan dabangg fashion n went digging wid his engg frndsLOL* nt dat i minded*Blushing...

ohhh n also u called dem MiYa..awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...thankieee pokeyyyyyyyyy..miya is an awesome name wid an equally deeper meaning..its means temple. in japanese..Blushing signifying d purity n devotion of der love..im soo lukin frward to dis jodi i tell u..

ps: do i sound very excited...??? well dats my 18 year old pep..which went for a toss on seeing dat thing!LOL

Thanks Cracko. Shaurya's stripping was for Misha and your eyeballs because i think they are starting of MiYa with a tinge of some major physical attraction. So, it works. I didn't mind it because he was not showing off - he didn't even look at the girls and went about doing his work. I sense good chemistry between MiYa and they are surely gonna be a treat to watch. Misha is finally going all girlie-girlie. WinkLOL
wow ur soo demure..ur nt even excited n bubbly!ShockedShockedShocked..looollll ya for my eyeballs as well!....
ya raw and fatal attraction!.i love i love!!!!!!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hana2581TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

awsome analysis!!
very less abhiya scenes...i hate it wen they do this on mondays..i am too obsessed with abhiya...i just hope my only fear of these new entries taking up their screen space doesn't come true...and the main story line is not sacrificed...abhiya are the soul of the show..won't complain yet cuz this was entry sequence epi...so the new guy deserved his own imp..
comin to abhiya...piya is putting her life in danger tht is beyond her imagination..and tht's abhay's biggest fear...bt there is nothing much he can do about it except try to slow her down...cuz piya is accelerating and is unstoppable...it seems like she is determined to find the truth at any cost..and accd. to this new article..she is gonan fool him into believing tht she is metz...as you said metz is the eternal throne and piya is pressing tht throne even harder..you can't help bt feel terrible for abhay..and you are right..piya has invited all this...if tomo she blames abhay or runs away..i will literally want to kill her..lol..
in precap..you can see the worry and fear on abhay's face clearly..poor him..he is doin everything he can to keep her away from the truth..
abhay really cracked me up wen he said harry potter..LOL.i need to take lessons from him about how to not give away wat you are feeling inside..and how to cook convincing stories on spot instantaneously..duniya ka sabse bada jhootha insaan bhi abhay ko dekh kar embarass feel karega..abhay is too smart..lol
i only saw abhay-piya scenes today..pretty much skipped everything else..so can't comment on MiYa..bt i am sure priya wal must have done great job as looking like a teenager who is completely attracted to the new hottie

Thanks sweetz, Yeah, less of AbhIya but then, they have to give screentime to the whole cast when they give us AbhIya filled Pandher fort scenes and jungle scenes. LOL....happens in multi-cast soaps but the main couple remains the binding thread. So, hoping for good AbhIya this week.

Piya is crossing all limits now as we all have been cribbing since last week and to be honest , her obsession with Abhay is scary. Ouch....chainn se Abhay ko ek saans bhi lene nahiin deti. Angry...i don't know for how long Abhay can handle this - he is going to buckle under the pressure that Piya is putting and ironically , it's Piya only who will have to pay the price.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index