Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya & MiYa : Of OCD & IFA Syndromes

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged

AbhIya & MiYa ' Of OCD & IFA Syndromes

Hey guys,

An entertaining but mostly a filler episode with only entry of Shaurya, verbalization of Abhay's real fear that vampires are going to have her for dinner , Misha's  girl side showing up at the sight of  gorgeous Shaurya and the last scene of Piya openly challenging Abhay. Rest was just dot dot dot.

MiYa:

IFA  Syndrome ' Instant Fatal Attraction Syndrome. Haha, so , finally there is a man who gave the tomboyish , rude beauty some goosebumps, an adrenaline rush and signs of those chocolicious goo-goo eyes that Piya gives Abhay. Misha saw Shaurya and let's face it ' it is this instant physical attraction to this brown-skinned , well-built guy who oozes sex appeal which is rather raw inspite of his sophistication. Normal for any teenager , yeah , but Misha seemed attracted by the rawness that Shaurya exudes ' because that is what she identifies with ' rawness , power, strength. If you notice , while all girls were going goo-goo and gush-gush, Misha was actually rounding him up, observing him and not in sync with herself. She is not in touch with the instant attraction that she felt on sighting Shaurya. So, yeah , it is going to be an interesting equation to watch as it progresses into a love story. I don't know about others , but , yeah, I like Shaurya. He is a show-off ' good looks, good legacy , loaded and subtle arrogance. But it's the way he carries his flamboyance that makes me like him. It's like, Abhay carries his appeal with sophisticated arrogance and Shaurya's first impression is that of " hell yeah , am a beefcake and am rubbing it in your face." Let's see how Shaurya unfolds but I did like him today ' good-looking and smug has it's own appeal. Ask Misha. The brown brawn V/s. white beauty. Gotta be fun. And hey!..... Misha LIKES him. Imagine! Misha Dobriyaal at least looked at a man like a "woman". '.am hoping that Shaurya is a werewolf. Lolz. Sowwie.

AbhIya :

Today , it was confirmed that Abhay's fear is not about being exposed as a vampire ' it is about what the vampire clan will do to Piya when they come to know what Piya is upto. He knows that the bloodsuckers won't leave her alive. She is trespassing the unknown and that is not done. And if you look at it , there is not much Abhay can do. He can't stop her and he cannot let her continue either. Catch 22 situation? And Piya's OCD Syndrome ( Obsessive Compulsive Disorder ) is going to take her life and Abhay was prophetic when he said that Piya is going to finish herself when the ugly truth comes face-to-face with her. But hey! Give Abhay some credit , ppz! He manages to look so COOL and unruffled even when Piya almost throws it in his face that he is a vampire in the classroom.

Piya: Abhay , do you think vampires exist? Embarrassed

Abhay : Sure , they do! Like fairies , wizards and'. Maybe , Harry Potter! Wink

ROFL. Why does Piya even try outsmarting Abhay at all? Anyway, fun aside, the precap is serious business and Abhay's anxiety and distress are rising. I feel terrible for him. It's like he is just destined to be agonized by something or the other. Metz is the eternal thorn through his heart and Piya's OCD is not making life easier for him. I try feeling bad for Piya but then, I look at the glaring truth that Piya has INVITED this into her life ' whatever her fate with Abhay , she has chosen it. If it's Abhay she wants , fine. But he doesn't come 'alone'.

So, on this note with the Dobriyaal sisters dealing with their syndromes , I take leave of you guys. I have nothing to say on rest of the episode.

P.S- I loved the transition of expressions that Priya Wal gave from a care-a-damn brat to an attracted syrupy teenager. Amazing. Her features suddenly went so delicate. The only other actor who does such smooth 'transition' of expressions on the show is Vivian Dsena ( during Maithli-Piya times and worried-but-hiding times). Of course, Kishwer Merchant is the best with transition of expressions but PW and VD are her juniors , so I don't want to compare. And before you guys think am calling other actors expressionless , let me repeat that am  talking about TRANSITION of mood and expressions. The cast is great and all of them are fab.

Love and luck always,Heart

GOD bless everyone. Hug

Edited by Pocahontas - 10 January 2011 at 9:23am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

sohrobx-niscutemugiqralovespkyekscorpio95Cherry..mi-neepearlsupercool3Anu-AnanyaRehanism-kavita-Nikasha.Onyx.reepicheepsushups0o.Leah.o0knumnum-Doppelganger---sumana13--Ritziereadingworms.monarnyctophiliaCharu21--sanchita--AyeChavanniTOTAL-ROMANTICAmeres-Priti11-FollowYourHeart-Fatima-Befikrepyar-ishkbookworm-ALS--

0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Brilliant analysis as always Poco loco!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Nitzy!Hug
I take back my words! Gautam gulati is hot and I can't wait for MiYa story!
I'm right now not too happy with Piya and her obsessiveness with Abhay ESP in recent article.
So don't wanna say more. As always Brilliant Analysis!:)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hana2581--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
wohoo. .awsum analysis dear Clap n wats ur name

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged

POKEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY omg omg omg omg omg omgggggggggggggg..im in love wid shauryaaaaaaaaa....hes sooo sexy...EmbarrassedWink..n d way misha's expressions changed..my god!!!!!...i never expected her to give those cheesy and den slightly blushing expressions...d way she just looked at him..observed him..ur right unlike tracker n d oder two..she wasnt ogling..she was merely floating in her own reverie by seeing d tall dark*literally* handsome guy in front of her!..

omggggg..im going mad..just one question..why on eartch did mr hawty chauhan strip his clothes in d salman khan dabangg fashion n went digging wid his engg frndsLOL* nt dat i minded*Blushing...

ohhh n also u called dem MiYa..awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...thankieee pokeyyyyyyyyy..miya is an awesome name wid an equally deeper meaning..its means temple. in japanese..Blushing signifying d purity n devotion of der love..im soo lukin frward to dis jodi i tell u..

ps: do i sound very excited...??? well dats my 18 year old pep..which went for a toss on seeing dat thing!LOL

Edited by luv_wacko - 10 January 2011 at 9:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hana2581--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
awesome analysis nitz todays epi was good that new guy is good really like him  :)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0o.Leah.o0

Brilliant analysis as always Poco loco!Big smile

Thanks Appy. I guess now people will give a chance to Gautam 'coz he looks promising. Smile

0o.Leah.o0--sumana13--

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
awsome analysis!!
very less abhiya scenes...i hate it wen they do this on mondays..i am too obsessed with abhiya...i just hope my only fear of these new entries taking up their screen space doesn't come true...and the main story line is not sacrificed...abhiya are the soul of the show..won't complain yet cuz this was entry sequence epi...so the new guy deserved his own imp..
comin to abhiya...piya is putting her life in danger tht is beyond her imagination..and tht's abhay's biggest fear...bt there is nothing much he can do about it except try to slow her down...cuz piya is accelerating and is unstoppable...it seems like she is determined to find the truth at any cost..and accd. to this new article..she is gonan fool him into believing tht she is metz...as you said metz is the eternal throne and piya is pressing tht throne even harder..you can't help bt feel terrible for abhay..and you are right..piya has invited all this...if tomo she blames abhay or runs away..i will literally want to kill her..lol..
in precap..you can see the worry and fear on abhay's face clearly..poor him..he is doin everything he can to keep her away from the truth..
abhay really cracked me up wen he said harry potter..LOL.i need to take lessons from him about how to not give away wat you are feeling inside..and how to cook convincing stories on spot instantaneously..duniya ka sabse bada jhootha insaan bhi abhay ko dekh kar embarass feel karega..abhay is too smart..lol
i only saw abhay-piya scenes today..pretty much skipped everything else..so can't comment on MiYa..bt i am sure priya wal must have done great job as looking like a teenager who is completely attracted to the new hottie

Edited by kiranni - 10 January 2011 at 9:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index