Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 10th Jan 2011 (Page 7)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [2.08%]
2 [4.17%]
6 [12.50%]
39 [81.25%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
yes guruji front rub and unbuttoning and kiss..Day Dreaming..just like his back rub ,untying the  blouse string.and kiss..Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tv_madnessshootingstar27star_warsSaffyFlowerLuvSSever

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Loved today's episode, ArMan were too cute today! I am glad the CVs are showing some cute scenes between ArMan, hope it continues!

Savita is lucky to have Manav and Damodar in her life, despite everything she has done they still love her and still want to see her happy. If only Savita could change her ways, she hates Archana so much but for what? Archana is not keeping Manav from her, she is the one who is keeping Manav away because she refuses to accept his marriage. Its okay though, I prefer it this way. I like that ArMan have a place to call their own, where they don't have to put up with abuse and they have their privacy. I like that Archana waited outside while Manav went to see Savita, smart move by her why be insulted more?

Another scene I loved with Archana was her confrontation with Dharmesh, this hypocrite deserved to be called out on his actions. I hope Archana is able to expose him before he does something to her, Dharmesh has shown how evil he can be, I just hope Archana doesn't get hurt.

Excellent post .Agree with every word here .I also think that savita is lucky to have Manav because even after all she did  he still wants to try and make it up with her and make sure that he keeps her happy .
Just to name a few of  her  things where Manav had every right to blast her , but he didn't ...

1. She tried to kill Archana by burning her .
2. She seperated a mother from her child and bought sachu away from a good life and his mother .
3. She cleverly tried to manipulate Manav by using his dead brother and sachu to ruin his honeymoon ...

And she got away with all that .I do not blame Manav at all for being fed up with her , still he is trying  and he was missing his mother ....

Edited by Tanyaz - 10 January 2011 at 6:22pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapstar_warsSaffyFlowerLuvSSever

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

yes guruji front rub and unbuttoning and kiss..Day Dreaming..just like his back rub ,untying the  blouse string.and kiss..Day Dreaming

Oh no no ...that is  too much ...ShockedBlushing

Just like he did today ..trick him to look elsewhere and then a quick peck ...that will be nice ...Embarrassed

LuvSSeverstar_warsSaffyFlowerarchanamanav

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
This dhammu fella is 1 piece of artworkLOLnow am afraid of only 1 thing - if Vaishu turns out to be carrying an illegitimate child...Imagine if Manav turns around and asks Archu for a divorce to do 'Zimmendari' to 'Save' this Sister In Law of his as wellROFL Zee wud do an ultimate skit on it in the Feb ZRA awards,and Sushita wud quit the showROFLROFLAt least they can concentrate on JDJ thenEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

So,I hope Archu now gives Mannu a nice 'frontrub',like the way he gave her  a 'backrub'ROFL
and ensures enuf of 'that' happens,and she also gets preggy soonLOLLOLonly safety valve in ekta worldLOLgotto go watch that kissy thingy 2de stillBlushing

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I am guessing the front rub will be on the same level with the backrubBlushingROFLROFL

Brilliant yet hilarious analysis Saffy.  I am so laughing.LOLLOLLOL

LuvSSeverSaffyFlowerarchanamanavlunza

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged

Why dont they ever show us how they both sleep on that bed ? Do they think nobody is interested to watch that...hell I am only interested in seeing that infact very interested GeekROFL

And this was so cute unlike Manav but cute Day Dreaming

I wish they showed us that Manav staring Archana while sleep part as a scene Day Dreaming why didn't they showed us that? Angry can't do anything right can they? Sleepy

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tv_madnessshootingstar27star_warsSaffyFlowerThaneearchanamanavcoolpratz

SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
JiaxLOLLOLdanksEmbarrassedya,why they not show them sleepin,huh,they vampires kyaEvil Smile

U know,mah fav sleepin arrngment scene was from that Abhishek-Rani movie,where he is gunda,and he is sleepin on his tummy,she on his back,on a cot like thisLOLLOLLOL
ya,do an oil massage,mannu can go bak to his banyaanLOLLOLthey shud tickle each other and narrate some jokesConfusedwhy ppl not laufin when they canOuch 

Ok,exam thingy is soo boringConfusedmakes me hungry all da timeLOLLOL

tv_madnessstar_warsarchanamanavgremlin.

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tv_madnessstar_warsSaffyFlowerlunzagremlin.

SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Excellent post .Agree with every word here .I also think that savita is lucky to have Manav because even after all she did  he still wants to try and make it up with her and make sure that he keeps her happy .
Just to name a few of  her  things where Manav had every right to blast her , but he didn't ...

1. She tried to kill Archana by burning her .
2. She seperated a mother from her child and bought sachu away from a good life and his mother .
3. She cleverly tried to manipulate Manav by using his dead brother and sachu to ruin his honeymoon ...

And she got away with all that .I do not blame Manav at all for being fed up with her , still he is trying  and he was missing his mother ....

Nice one TannuDi,the being fed up partLOLMannu baba complimented both wifey and mamma 2de,huh,Chaalu ChalixLOLLOL.See,I noticed during that episode when savita slapped dhammu,told off varshu,tis was manju who said the most hateful stuff to Manav,bringing tears to his eyes..but savita wont slap manju,she will tolerate her...coz savita is afraid of rassi and wont jeopordize her daughter's marriage just like Archu wont jeopordize her brother's marriage,sulo wont take on manju...

When she can accept RassiWackonobody else cud be worse,she shud know thatLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warslunzaarchanamanav

Go to top