Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 10th Jan 2011 (Page 5)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [2.08%]
2 [4.17%]
6 [12.50%]
39 [81.25%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Loved today's episode, ArMan were too cute today! I am glad the CVs are showing some cute scenes between ArMan, hope it continues!

Savita is lucky to have Manav and Damodar in her life, despite everything she has done they still love her and still want to see her happy. If only Savita could change her ways, she hates Archana so much but for what? Archana is not keeping Manav from her, she is the one who is keeping Manav away because she refuses to accept his marriage. Its okay though, I prefer it this way. I like that ArMan have a place to call their own, where they don't have to put up with abuse and they have their privacy. I like that Archana waited outside while Manav went to see Savita, smart move by her why be insulted more?

Another scene I loved with Archana was her confrontation with Dharmesh, this hypocrite deserved to be called out on his actions. I hope Archana is able to expose him before he does something to her, Dharmesh has shown how evil he can be, I just hope Archana doesn't get hurt.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KrazyKoolerstar_warslunzaTanyaz

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
yes karen..he might very well give the ticket back to that person..LOL..may be he purchases himself..LOL..lotto manav..Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsSaffyFlowerTanyaz

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

yes karen..he might very well give the ticket back to that person..LOL..may be he purchases himself..LOL..lotto manav..Ermm

Usha I would prefer if he purchased it himselfWink  I don't want any confrontation or accusation if someone really gave him that ticket.

SaffyFlowerarchanamanavTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
I don't wan tthe lottery to be too big , just enough for manav to buy his own garage and then he should work hard and become rich .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsarchanamanav

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Today my vote goes to Archana for convincing Manav to go to Savita Aai house... She was correct when she said each person has different priorities in everyone's life and he can go to his house while she will not come as she knows that she will not be welcomed..
Loved Manav as well for telling Archana that he will not go without her...
But I missed the cute scene between ArMan.. Will watch it now... Smile

star_warsTanyaz

SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Hey Karen , AkkaTongueu guyz still here or gone for the dayGeek

Hi TannuDi,nice episode.Once again,Archu takes the cakeLOLshe finished wat Manav went off to doLOLHe said when he confronted Jay and dhammu @DS,that he was abt to unmask dhammu's kartoot to him but saw vaishu and stoppedConfusedWell,now Archu has done the confrontation on his behalfClap

And as usual,she solves all his dilemmasLOLhe was dilemma-ed,wanning to see his mamma but not wanting to go there without Archu,and thankfully,he confided in her,she zooms in and solves it,ooh lala,brings him to the 'Right Track' WinkLOL
Vote for Archu StarI think Satish will expose dhammu actuallyShockedand jay later
Damo givin it right royally to savitaLOLher ever sarcastic nature cant stand the same coming to her from her hubbyLOLAttitude always boomerang, savsLOL

This dhammu fella is 1 piece of artworkLOLnow am afraid of only 1 thing - if Vaishu turns out to be carrying an illegitimate child...Imagine if Manav turns around and asks Archu for a divorce to do 'Zimmendari' to 'Save' this Sister In Law of his as wellROFL Zee wud do an ultimate skit on it in the Feb ZRA awards,and Sushita wud quit the showROFLROFLAt least they can concentrate on JDJ thenEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

So,I hope Archu now gives Mannu a nice 'frontrub',like the way he gave her  a 'backrub'ROFL
and ensures enuf of 'that' happens,and she also gets preggy soonLOLLOLonly safety valve in ekta worldLOLgotto go watch that kissy thingy 2de stillBlushing

Ok,although I did say jay shud marry vaishu durin that pune episode which showed madz/varun first time...On introspection,I think jay shud still be reformed only after goin to jail - after all,he cheated Archu and forced Manav during jail epi,and now wants to force Archu and cheat Manav post marriageOuchtopping it off,with namakharaami to his bossDeadnope,evil Ajit's sudden reformation was v unconvincing,and he never got punished for the brothel bizness.Jay shud go to jail,introspect and reform...And rest of dhammu's assets shud go to varunThumbs Up

Will rather have Satish divorce Varsha for real,coz Varshu simply does not have enuf love,enuf,trust,enuf commitment for any marriage,period.Thumbs DownShe spending all her money on herself,nothing for SulManAngrySatish shud help Vaishu get DS Auto from dhammu in alimony...dhammu will fight for it,am sure,prioritizing his bizness over his wife,unmasking himself and his claims of love...poor Vaishu...I did want her punished for supporting dhammu's dishonesty without a murmur during the jail episode...but not so much...so hopefully Satish will support his SIL but not jump in now, and offer marriageDeadteach her to run the business,she is an urbane graduate after all..she be a fantastic single working unwed mother,correcting every wrong that shravni made,although she admitted it a tad too late...and Satish,Vaishu fall in love in that process..Vaishu will be a good bahu and a chulbhuli pretty wife for this terrific manThumbs Up
And Sulo will learn that one can get married happily even later being a divorceeConfused
This show has not shown any social issues,while all the top shows do...
Keenly speaking,Satish has a friendly relationship with Archu,not a sisterly one,so I presume the same with Vaishu...But Manav is the kind who considers his SILs to be his sisters...so,I guess him laying a finger on any of them like that wud be pure incest for MannubabaLOLhope he wizens up this time and focus on jayConfusedYa,and Manav shud return the 3 lakhs dhammu waived off,aint luking gud on him nowEmbarrassed

Am pissed off that binod thot his career was more important than manju's dishonestyDeadboth need some major kicksSleepybut why Madhuri is hiding dhammu's cheating from vaishuConfused - hope vaishu gives her some khadi khot when trying to get bone marrow from her baby for varunOuch

Hmm,the story is lukin twisty but for a gud reason - so am liking itLOLOk,am off to do some essay corrections I gave mah students,I told them to pick their own topics so that they feel free to express themselves instead of compete,and 1 of them wrote the crankiest one ever trying to prove mermaids and vampires exist,shud give her an 'award' for itROFLmidterms on wed,so gonna be busyGeek

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KrazyKoolervishwapstar_warsarchanamanavlunza

SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Akka,manav won lotteryShockedwhenShockeddint see in WUConfusedI dont like free money thingyConfusedArchu never cared for money,she wont like itConfusedits haraamEmbarrassedlet him donate itSleepy

star_warsarchanamanavTanyaz

KrazyKooler Newbie
KrazyKooler
KrazyKooler

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Vote for Archu for doing the right thing

star_warsTanyaz

Go to top