Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG, this  is the most besharam thing Manav has ever done .You are right girls ...He did do it like that ...bahut chalu ho gaya tha aaj ..What happened to make him be in this  mood , I wonder ....☺️

The picture caputes him making his mood just splits before kissing his wife ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Jia🤗🤗  According to your caps, that was no ordinary wet😲😲😳🤣
tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: soul_angel

Here you go Karen..

Manav wetting his lips it was actually in a split of sec very fast so can't capture it clearly but you can have the idea here it came out weird though as if he is gonna lick her 😲🤣

🤣, ok now the real Jia is back..I did not know how to talk to the sharmilee Jia😆
Edited by tv_madness - 13 years ago
divyachocy thumbnail
Archana...i luvd the way she pulld dharmu's hand evrytym😃🤣
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The first Arman scene where he kisses her , that was so so Sushita .The way Manav was so full of energy and being  naughty right till the way he kissed her and also the way Archana boxed his shoulder ...that is something  that Ankita would do and not Archana ....
Tulsey thumbnail
Sorry Tanya for logging on so late.

I just replied you on your today's written episode.

I have voted Archana.  I am glad that the CV's did not drag Archu getting to Dharmesh for blasting out his secret life.   I am really waiting to read your episode to what will happen next.

Archana can talk....I am glad that she is becoming more vocal.  
abagree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
clearly has to be archana for confronting dharmesh!!!
mansi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I voted for Archana for confronting Dharmesh about his secrets. 👏  She had him scared to death that she would tell all and he finally be exposed as a bigamist!   Hopefully, she doesn't back down from telling her parents tomorrow nor take any threats from Dharmesh! 

I also loved the sweet morning scene w/ ArMan! 😃  A little romance for ArMan always make the episode better, doesn't it?  Manav may be getting over his shyness by outright kissing Archana, but he still has things to learn.   Don't get me wrong, I think it's adorable that he loves to look at her, but couldn't he think of anything else to do with her besides stare at her in bed?  😉 😆 😳
Edited by mansi96 - 13 years ago
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

My vote goes to Archu for thinking sensibly and advising Manav to visit his mom.I also applaud her for confronting Dharmesh👍🏼

Loved Manav too today🤗For the cheeky kiss☺️ and also for not letting go of Archu and insisting she accompanies him to his parent's house.They are an entity now. You can't have one without the other. Its nice to see them happy with each other at last😛Hope to see more cute scenes between them😳 Its Archu's turn now to show her romantic side.CV's should just let Anki be herself,she would do a great job😆