Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kiran_artifan

THankss for postinggg....SHE looks soo adorable....luv herr

yes Kiran love her.. she is cutie pie...
Originally posted by: stuti123

thanx alot priyanka for this topic.....Rati is a sweet heart......so down to earth nd adorable..........loved her itv.............

nd thanx  alot ritu di for such a lovely update...........

Thanks for commenting Stuti...Rati is a sweet hearth ans so down to earth.. 😊
Originally posted by: sumonetolub

thats so sweet of if to take her to the spa.....i wanna go to a spa!......very cute segment.....i hope to see her back on screen soon.....and that too with something amazing!.......naina

Thanks for commneting Naina.... Yess mee to wanna to to Spaaaaaa... Very sweet and cute segment
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awwwwwwwwwww shez d sweetest!
love her loadz!😊😳😳😳😳
lovely segment!😃
Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Preeti-

Ritu
I know
a well deserved Break .... and she so needs it before getting into any other Commitments as if she does a daily again tho again it would b like a 2 yrs Show

Preeti u said it ... She needed A very well deserved break and she is getting it .....kyonki fir koi show karegi to that show might run for another 2 years, isase better hai kee abhee break le le.. treatment karwa le.. enjoy kare and aur aram se aaye with a good project 😊
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Ritu.mjhtrv

Preeti u said it ... She needed A very well deserved break and she is getting it .....kyonki fir koi show karegi to that show might run for another 2 years, isase better hai kee abhee break le le.. treatment karwa le.. enjoy kare and aur aram se aaye with a good project 😊

but in itvf iv, she was saying, i am feeling healthy now...now i want her back as sson as possible...
i am really missing her..
Ritu.V thumbnail
Originally posted by: -moona-

but in itvf iv, she was saying, i am feeling healthy now...now i want her back as sson as possible...
i am really missing her..

Moona she shud recover completly 😛, it might be improving but may not recovered completely ... agar naye show main aayegi to it will definetly go for another 2 yrs minimum and she than she will never get time.. so its better kee is break ko ache se use kare.. enjoy kare and come back with BANG
Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 13 years ago
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Moona she shud recover completly 😛, it might be improving but may not recovered completely ... agar naye show main aayegi to it will definetly go for another 2 yrs minimum and she than she will never get time.. so its better kee is break ko ache se use kare.. enjoy kare and come back with BANG

oye hoye ritu minimum 2 years...love ur confidence on rati..
afterall she is rockstar...
yeah her health is more important....
i am really really waiting 4 her come back
Ritu.V thumbnail

Yes we all r missing Rati Onscreen.. But i do not mind her waiting little bit longer, recovered complely and than take good project.. and if arjun joins her tooo than it will be amazing...Who know we might be be able to see ARTI onscreen in the future again ( no harm dreaming about our favourite onscreen couple )

Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 13 years ago
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes we all missing Rati Onscreen.. But i do not mind her waiting little bit longer, recovered complely and than take good project.. and if arjun joins her tooo than it will be amazing...Who know may be we will be able to see ARTI onscreen in the future ( no harm dreaming about our favourite onscreen couple )

i agree wid u!😳😃
hope she gets well completely really soon n comes bck...n m sure she'll b bck wid a bang......
n hopefully wid jun.........😃😳😆😳
Edited by Nikita-Sharma - 13 years ago