Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Preeti-

Awww Ritu
am too just waiting for that one

But she looked quiet relieved After the Update of Wassup .... But she did seem tired, her looks were such. I guess her treatment is taking a toll on her

Oh yes Preeti... After thaimassage, anyone can look tired ... haddi pasli ek kar dete hai is massage main 😊 ...I am glad she is taking medication and treatment for her back .It was nice and sweetest interview we got where she did not talk about work at all ...and enjoying her life and break 😊
Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 13 years ago
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Ritu
I know
a well deserved Break .... and she so needs it before getting into any other Commitments as if she does a daily again tho again it would b like a 2 yrs Show
Thanks Everyone for commenting on this thread.... 😛
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i loved her intv yest...she was so sweet and chirpy as always..........and is so much enjoying her holidays n making the most of the fun she can get...........n she looked Super Cute in her Black tee n jeans with her scarf😃

Originally posted by: Payal-15

i loved her intv yest...she was so sweet and chirpy as always..........and is so much enjoying her holidays n making the most of the fun she can get...........n she looked Super Cute in her Black tee n jeans with her scarf😃

I so agree with u Payal... Loved her sweet interview....

Ritu
I know
a well deserved Break .... and she so needs it before getting into any other Commitments as if she does a daily again tho again it would b like a 2 yrs Show

Preeti I know she needed well deserve break so she can recover from her back problem and come back with BANG😊

Originally posted by: -moona-

now hope so we get joint interview of arjun rati, it will be a great treat for arti fans..

Moona it will be treat to get Arti Interview ..... May be not NOW ..some other time.. 😛

Originally posted by: sky86

rati INTV is superb .
thanks for the link.

Yes Interview was Superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb😊
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@PRiyanka
right
every actor needs a Break from the hectic schedule and she's taking it now. Once she signs a show she would'nt get the time to get her treatment done

So she better deals with it and later on signs up a show

@PRiyanka
right
every actor needs a Break from the hectic schedule and she's taking it now. Once she signs a show she would'nt get the time to get her treatment done

So she better deals with it and later on signs up a show

Yes I completly agree with 😃... Yae every actor needs a Break from the hectic schedule and she's taking it now. Once she signs a show she would'nt get the time to get her treatment done