Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maneet ..Mahi ve se Shiela ki jawani tak!

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Geet holding MSKs hand as she takes him towards the sangeet n Dadi compliments Geet for bringing a smile on MSKs face....Embarrassed n says..from the day Geet is in ur life MSK u are always smiling n i want to see u smiling always..n i m sure.. Geet will keep u smiling for life..n takes Geet saying have to intro Geet to others.. MSK smiles... n thinks of surprising Geet n 'Mahi Ve' starts..!! Geet smiles seeing MSK dancing.. Geet too joins... Maneet close dance as MSK comes from behind..n holds Geet n Maneet lost in each other..Dadi comes n sings 'Chanda mere chanda' lines..n blesses both Maneet..Dadi.. Anne Maneet a happy family hug moment...n all enjoying.. n Geet holds MSK n MSK touches Geets face..!! Next morning.. Anne.. Geet n Dadi discussing about pics n MSK hides pics behind newspaper....n Dadi catches...LOL n all commentthat MSK is staring at Geet ...!! MSK teases Geet about her being fat...in the pics....n Geet is mifed n MSK says..girls put on weight in these days...!!  Geet plays up n tells MSK to show his neck n says...lemme check if its stiff ...LOL All smile..!!

Adi.. Romeo.. pandeyji arrive at Mansion..n MSK says..dun wanna go to work n Adi says...came to discuss about wedding to Dadi...n discuss about rituals...n MSK says..what rituals.. n Romeo says.bachelor party...n MSK says no.. but Anne  n Geet agree..n MSK tells Geet ..that..do u know what it means n GEet says..yes..saw in a english movie...n MSK says dun wanna leave  u alone n Geet says...well its gonna be on..coz i wanna enjoy all parties..n MSK opposes n Anne challenges MSK why he scared..n Dadi says...well he is scared that..if he gets drunk his secret will be out.. MSK is fretted... n says..ok Bachelor party is on n that too tonite..i will show all..

Brij resolves in kitchen that its last oppurtunity to attack Geet...as she will be alone..

Romeo .. Pandey n Adi..Manisha...and Arjun come to check the hall and Arjun says....horrible place n Romeo says..needs only lighting.. Anne comes...n Arjun says..why u here... u aint part of party..n Anne says...came to check all arrangements....n i dun trust anyone.. AA eyelock n Anne says...u dunno why i m here n Arjun says..i dun care... Anne says..u say u make relations..then what about ur relation with others n Arjun says..my life provides for only one relation.. mine with me.... n leaves n Anne says...i believe in love....n when i fall in love...i dun leave it..!!

MSK resolves to not let Geet be alone n calls Pinky at office n tells...u guys have a day off n go n have a bachelor party with Geet....n Pinky hesitates but agrees...Brij resolves not to leave Geet...n as he is standing MSK comes from behind and seeing him feels suspicious..but Brij leaves!! Geet grumbling where is MSK ..called me n din come..n calls MSK .. his ringtone is 'I Love U Maan' and MSK wonders who did it..n tells Geet..so u did this?? Geet says..yes..n thot of doing it since u plan for bachelor party..!! MSK says..so u jealous n Geet says..well no..but do remember i miss u ..n u should miss me...coz there are gonna be only guys in that party... n MSK says..well there gonna be hot girls..n Geet is worried n threatens MSK if he dare go near those girls she will reach there....!! MSK takes Geet to outhouse n its decorated n Geet says...u did it for me?? MSK says..for ur bachelor party.. n Geet says coz u din wana let me be alone?? MSK grins...n Maneet eyelock

Adi n Romeo come n MSK leaves with band of boys..n keeps saying Bye to Geet n she grins..! MSK confirms security arrangements with Adi ....n once assured leaves..! Brij comes with food in his hand n sees Geet n is contemplating what to do..

-END-

Precap - Sayantani Ghosh in black..grooving on Shiela ki jawani.. 

MSK in all black grooves wit Sayantani on Shiela ki jawani...with a horde of dancers Embarrassed (Pretty hot) MSK lifts Sayantani Wink

Geet joins MSK n Sayantani n all three groove on 'Shiela ki jawani' at the end MSK comes n puts hand around both the girls LOL

Link (Parisa)

Alt link

Alt link

Edited by Armu4eva - 10 January 2011 at 10:18am

The following 112 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirsnehag10gujaratigirlakr_jhlsilentalkerasmi123rania786itzangellshwetacoolminnie25ahutaavidity_2002coasta_70ibmeem275zerrotruthtellerVirIka4evercyberprincessshalinikanagubhakbhartifanbahaneriyakhanyadanusalmankhanrulzhuny.thebestfatim30Rohini20starlite7tazeen_29HADmishtibeauty84siroililys-o-m-m-i-eArsheelasvijaya77Chaudhrytmmy_viewjenny.lodysubiamanaksnanshimanshi-RD-MicronbrokenmirrorsPrettychoco90Dhara_spushpi-Urvi-EvashAnu-AnanyaArwenishmuskaan.SimplyAparajitaputhNewdimeIlovemskvrsharmaKissTheSkykasuuuu-Sangs-mrk-1DilsayLuvScoobysimi91SweetSammypunjabi.princesanna44evasumiDillikudiajennSophia21panchjun5ninandAngadzgirlKyunkiImafanmanny13649erFanFallen AngelSilentsoulAmoureuxAbsoluvjnawazArwen.namita25rahmona_pakswenahtani88XSilentPrayersX..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-Visuswan20neharaSahSah-Priti11-shaliniasthasun-naaaaaaaaatinselsuk19bubblygal1711blackb28bobby13rockstodayzstarCute_Ashibelieveinpinkkirti_fijia2zahidInfinitedreams-LetItGo-anjananazirSecretKhabri420JennyPenny.Manal.

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

thanks tanu,

also from sofiya and twins and triplets of the countdown

Edited by kirti_fiji - 10 January 2011 at 9:01am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evamuskaan.-Sangs-DilsayLuvScoobysun-naaaaaaaaashaliniasthaneharaAmoureux..Gurti-Kash..bobby13rockstodayzstar

Arsheela Goldie
Arsheela
Arsheela

Thanks

Yar AMU link is not working .....there is a problem of sony TV copy right 

IF there is any other link kindly post 

I am from Pakistan

Edited by Arsheela - 10 January 2011 at 9:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evasun-naaaaaaaaa..Gurti-Kash..nehara

shaliniastha IF-Sizzlerz
shaliniastha
shaliniastha

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
thanks tanu

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Armu4evamuskaan.-Sangs-..Gurti-Kash..neharasun-naaaaaaaaatodayzstar

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evamuskaan.-Sangs-shaliniasthaneharaAmoureux..Gurti-Kash..kirti_fijitodayzstar

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

thanks Tannu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

thanks Tanu.....Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

-Sangs- IF-Rockerz
-Sangs-
-Sangs-

Thanks Tanu

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evamuskaan.LuvScoobysun-naaaaaaaaashaliniasthaAmoureux..Gurti-Kash..kirti_fiji

Go to top