Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

QSS THREAD # 4, part 194 on pg 150 on 26-5-11 (Page 99)

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
awesome update di
loved it loadz
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
muahhhhhhhhhhhh
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssh57

ammy_ka_ashu IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ssh57

Norz IF-Sizzlerz
Norz
Norz

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
nice part dii
finally mallik famliy is coming bak to their old days

ssh57

sammy4u IF-Rockerz
sammy4u
sammy4u

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
amazing update yaar
loved it a lot

ssh57

shonagudia IF-Rockerz
shonagudia
shonagudia

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Lovely part.... finally Karthik can rest in peace. Loved the way both families took care of everything , all the rituals.. As usual Ani is super cute..   
Malik family is coming back to the routine ... Hope after the departure of gupta's we will see more of malik's.

This journey indeed was very eventful and tiring.
Continue soon

ssh57

Riddss IF-Sizzlerz
Riddss
Riddss

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
nice part
continue soon

ssh57

crazy_4_karan IF-Dazzler
crazy_4_karan
crazy_4_karan

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Hey Shardha.. the last 3 parts though sad but wer beautifully written... i love ur writting style n the way u present all their emotions so beautifully... Loved the parts continue soon n thnx for the PM :)

ssh57

ssh57 Goldie
ssh57
ssh57

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

Part 179

R: kya baat hai maa? Kya aap mujse naraaz hai? Because I made you forgive appa?

P: no, nothing like that. On the contrary I'm glad you made me forgive him.

R: phir aap aisey chup chup kyon hai?

P: Seeing him in such a state was very depressing. I had hated him all along but I had loved him once upon a time, Riddhima. On one side I felt moved by his condition but on the other hand I was feeling I was being disloyal to Shashank in doing do. Why's life so difficult beta? Why did he have to come back into our lives after so many years and that too at the fag end of his life.

R: That's destiny maa. We should be happy that we could be instrumental for someone at least dying in peace, after all the ups and downs he faced in life. In our career we have helped ease so many people's pain, think he was also one such person. Then you don't need to feel guilty. Papa has seen you when you were with appa, when he went away leaving you helpless, and when you gave your only baby to them. He'll understand you better than anyone else. Don't worry about that.

By then they heard the car drive into the gate.

Armaan hadn't wanted Shashank to wonder why he had dragged him out. So he had taken him to the spice store, got him some cardamom, pepper and some special tea that Munnar was famous for. There was an ice cream parlour right next to it. Pointing out to the pictures the little one started shouting "ikeam, ikeam".

To Armaan it seemed like ages since they went out for dinner or even some icecream. So Armaan took them in and ordered a scoop of vanilla icecream for the little one. When he asked Akshat what flavour he wanted, he hesitatingly enquired "dad, hum icecream kha sakte hain?" Armaan thought perhaps he was asking because it was almost dinner time. So he said "theek hai if you want to get it packed and eat after dinner it's fine. Yeh to bilkul nahi maanega."

Still Akshat didn't seem very glad. So Armaan enquired "kya baat hai betu? Koi problrem?"

Ak: kal maine nani se poocha tha, ke hum unke jaane se pehle aap ke liye party rakhe to unhone kaha tha kyonki thatha mar gaye, aap log bahut sad ho aur isliye hum party nahi kar sakte hain. To kya hum icecream kha sakte hain?

Dr. Shashank had started feeding Ani the icecream, seating him on the table. Armaan took Akshat also to the table and putting him on his lap explained.(the little man was busy gulping the icecream. So he didn't notice that his anna was on dad's lap. Otherwise he would have jumped in along with him.)

A: hum zaroor sad hain, iska matlab yeh to nah ke hum apni daily routine kaam, khana peena, sab chod de. Of course we wouldn't like to party, but roz marah ki zindagi to chalti rahegi. Ab batao kya khaoge.

The explanation seemed to satisfy him and Dr. Shashank also admired the way Armaan put his son at ease. He didn't give him any cock and bull story of not having any celebrations during mourning etc.

Ak: my favourite, roasted almond with chocolate fudge.

When Armaan got up to get it for him he looked at Shashank and asked him his preference but he refused saying it wouldn't agree with him.

Ak: dad kya hum nani aur mama ke liye bhi le ja sakte hain?

A: fine hum sab ke liye pack karva dete hain and we'll have after dinner.

As they waited for the parcel, Akshat asked Armaan "dad kya main aap ka gift aaj aap logon ko de sakta hoon?" hugging him Armaan said "haan zaroor betu, it may cheer up your mama also."

As soon as they reached home Akshat ran to his room. Riddhima and Padma had come downstairs. The little one who was carried in by his nanu, started shouting seeing his mama and pointing to his mouth said "Ani ikeam". When Riddhima asked "tu ne ikeam khaya? Aur mama ke liye?" He pointed to the packet in Armaan's hand and jumped into her arms. He was roaring with laughter as she cuddled and tickled him.

Akshat brought a gift wrapped article and pulling his dad to stand next to his mama handed it to them saying "yeh aap ka anniversary gift."

R: kya hai?

Ak: kholke dekhlo.

Ani would have loved to do the honours and ripped open the packet, but Riddhima held it away from him. Akka came to take Ani from her and to bribe him said "ikeam". At once he jumped into her arms. Riddhima and Armaan sat on the sofa and opened the packet. It was a hand made scrap book, consisting of some colourful pages which were tied together with a satin ribbon, passing through two holes made in the side.

On it was written,

'THEN (2 years ago)      AND       NOW.'

When they opened the book they saw something written in it in Akshat's cute handwriting. They started reading.

Then:

I loved my mama the most in this world and she also loved me the most.

Now:

I still love my mama the most in this world and mama too loves me lots and lots and also Ani and dad. She loves nanu, nani, athai, dadu and all also.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then:

I met my dad for the first time in the Kids' Center. But at that time I didn't know he was my dad. I liked dad lots and lots, the first time only. I think he also loved me very very much from the first time.

Now:

I love dad million times more. He's more my best buddy. He loves me, mama and Ani all of us most, most, most. He also likes athai, dadu, nanu, nani all of them also very much.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then:

Dad's first gift to me was a video-game and then he got me many many more gifts.

Now:

Dad keeps buying gifts all the time even before I ask him anything. He's the best dad in the world.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They just looked at each other with a smile and pulling Akshat to them kissed him on either cheek.

R: it's so beautiful Shona, how did you get the idea?

Ak: we had history project on India before independence and India now. From that I got this idea.

R: When did you do that project? I don't remember helping you.

Ak: aap hospital jaati thi na, isliye nani ne mujhe help kiya. Aur ismein bhi nani ne kuch corrections kiye.

A: You've taken so much pains to make it. It's very beautiful. Bahut time laga hoga na?

AK: haan, kahin din lag gaye.

Both of them hugged him again and said "Thank you soooooooooo much, Shona/betu."

A: It was really a very thoughtful gift. Hum aaj hi poora padlenge. Hain na Riddhima?" 

She nodded. When Armaan turned the book over they saw their pics on it.

Then:

http://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_bttlibYS5os/TaXiguG4glI/AAAAAAAABnU/9irrb46o0Sg/Que%20Sera%2C%20Sera%20_AR%20FF__WMV%20V9_0001.jpg

http://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_bttlibYS5os/TaXjDI8vKWI/AAAAAAAABng/Nsmb4eiS6DE/Que%20Sera%2C%20Sera%20_AR%20FF__WMV%20V9_0002.jpg

Now:

http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_bttlibYS5os/TaXJgGaRc6I/AAAAAAAABnA/aHyoM3qcGGg/s512/24ctzi81.jpg

A: how different both of us look na?

P: both of you look much much better now, because happiness sparkles in your eyes and so does your love for each other.

Slowly the Mallik household was getting over the sad memories of the past few days and getting to a sort of normality.

Immediately after dinner Shashank went up to his room and got an envelope. Armaan and Riddhima were sitting with Akshat on his dad's lap and Ani on his mothers and reading through the remaining part of the book, while they ate the ice-cream.

Akshat had written how he had always slept with his mama and then Muskaan maasi had said that children shouldn't sleep with parents. Otherwise God wouldn't give him an younger brother or sister. At first he didn't like it, but now he loved his own room the best.

How he had disliked Ani when he was born as he was always sticking to mama but now he found him very cute, but also very naughty. Though at times he annoyed him scribbling in his books or tearing them, breaking his most loved toys etc., he wouldn't exchange him for anything in the world.

Two years ago he had no relatives, only his mama, and papa who was always angry with his mama, and kept shouting at her. So he didn't like him at all and was also scared of him. But now he had nanu, nani, maasis, mausas and cousins. Abhi uncle had also become very friendly now.

As usual Riddhima's eyes filled with tears reading about all this. She wiped her tears and looked up at her papa when he extended the envelope towards them.

S: Me and Padma wanted to gift a weekend holiday for just the two of you. We thought we'd take care of the kids. But man proposes and God disposes. Unfortunately we had to cancel the booking. So we've got you guys a open booking wherein you can confirm the dates when you can get leave.

A: Thank you so much papa. It was so kind of you. I'll make sure we use it at the first available oppurtunity.

R: maa it was so nice having you here. We'll miss you very much.

P: Please come over during the vacation, I also had a wonderful time with you all.

When they retired to bed that night, seeing Riddhima thoughtful Armaan hugged her close and asked "Are you feeling sad because maa will be leaving soon?" looking up at him, her eyes brimming with tears, she shook her head and said "We are blessed to have such a wonderful son na? you both will never cease to surprise me."

A: you are right about the first part. My betu is rare, one of a kind. But the full credit for it goes only to you. A child is what he's made. Genes only play a small part. See chotu is spoilt because of me. I can't discipline him. You brought up Akshat on your papa's principle because that's the only way you knew, 'be strict but shower tons n tons of love.' What we sow, so we reap. He's soaked up all your love like a sponge and now squeezing it out bit by bit. But this time I haven't done anything special leave alone surprise you.

R: you gave me the best gift Armaan, my father. Had it not been for you endeavour, he would have died here in MSHC annonymously. Maybe I would have forgiven him but wouldn't have made such a beautiful bond with him. It's because you took the trouble of tracing his past, that it became easy for me to forgive him. What relation I didn't have for 30 years, you built in 3 days. Thank you so much Armaan. I'm the one who hasn't given you anything special this time.

A: Why? you married me yet again, that was wonderful. Though a few rituals of that ceremony are still pending.

When she loooked at him askance he replied, tongue in the cheek, "which marriage is complete without the 'suhaag raat'?" and got some hard slaps on his arm for it.

R: tum nahi sudroge.

"Sudarna kaun chahta hai?" he asked nuzzling her neck and showering feather like kisses on her shoulders and neck. By then she was totally dazed and captivated by his love-making.    

The next day  flew past and it was the day for the Guptas to leave. They knew  AR wouldn't get off from work, so they insisted nobody go to the airport with them. So in the morning there was a bit of teary farewell as all of them set out. Armaan promised his in-laws to bring over his family to Mumbai during the vacation.

Edited by ssh57 - 13 April 2011 at 11:17pm

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19rash.guptageetika_263trendyfriendskarankideewanixAyesha_tGloriosaaneetiporwaldiyachillansharaanushkajainm-g19qt4evermiss93mischiefrtjksarchieliciousSuvarna....frnd.of.frndzkshanikaaswamii92crazy_4_karansaniashzadiarmaanlover_7pinkssammy_ka_ashublessed4z.e.p.h.y.rNazzz16desirlibra25shonagudiasammy4umeow23arshluver_15lil_desi_goddesPumpkinnjiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-Fanscarlet.mooncrazy4KASH_AR-Seri-MeghzzNorzanumeha_rajatfelicitysmoak.-Anku--LoVe.KaSh-sjain

Go to top