Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

QSS THREAD # 4, part 194 on pg 150 on 26-5-11 (Page 83)

sjain IF-Addictz
sjain
sjain

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
awww..so cuteeee ..I luved it ..AR romantic moments after long time ..njoyed themm alottt..and my 2 KIDZZ r backk..WOWWW..waiting to read more of them...luved karthik doing kanyadaan ..so sweet ..hope now padma also forgives him:)))

update ssonnn

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssh57

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
awesome update di
loved it
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

ssh57

qt4ever Goldie
qt4ever
qt4ever

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Beautiful updt

ssh57

saniashzadi IF-Dazzler
saniashzadi
saniashzadi

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

hey dear...

such a awesome update...its like u r fulfilling the last wishes of dieing person giving happines to the person who knows that he/she gonna die soon is just....dnt have words to express...its really amazing...loved family reunion...kids missed their parent a lot...

update nxt part soon

love

sania

ssh57

KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
awesome update
loved it
poor kartik
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

ssh57

anumeha_rajat IF-Sizzlerz
anumeha_rajat
anumeha_rajat

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

wooww di...

that was really amazing...

simply superb part...

loved the family reunion sooo much..

n AR wedding anniversary............

loved it di.........

thnx for the pm...................

ssh57

-LoVe.KaSh- IF-Stunnerz
-LoVe.KaSh-
-LoVe.KaSh-

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
very nice update
loved the family reunion:D

ssh57

ssh57 Goldie
ssh57
ssh57

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged

Part 174

Riddhima covered her head before bending down to touch Kartik's feet. But athai pushed back the pallu from her head, shaking her head, as it was against the Tamilian tradition to put the pallu over the head. Kartik blessed them and then calling Riddhima closer, kissed her forehead, tears rolling down his eyes, said "I could have enjoyed the company of a wonderful daughter for over thirty years. Only a fool like me would have forgone it. But I'm happy that God gave me this opportunity at least."

Then turning to Armaan he said "welcome to the family, mapillai (son-in-law). As you say it's all Destiny. It was destined I should meet you before I die, that's why destiny brought me to you, to MSHC. Now I can die in peace."

R: Don't say that appa, where there's a will there's a way. Don't give up yet. Fight for your life.

In the meanwhile, the little one was creating so much commotion that Armaan had to take him from akka.

K: No kannamma, (An endearment) I shouldn't be too greedy. The almighty has given much more than what I deserve. I've even met my grandchildren.

Then indicating towards Akshat, he said to Armaan "the elder one is an exact replica of you. But the younger one has more of Riddhima's features"

Armaan put his right arm possessively around Akshat's shoulder saying "But nature wise, my betu is exactly like his mama. Very affectionate, very obedient, very well mannered, very studious and also intelligent. He's an all rounder, not only good in studies, but good in sports too and also very artistic. All his qualities are like Riddhima, but in one thing he's exactly like me," Kartik at once asked "what is that?"

A: we both dote on Riddhima.

Hearing that, Riddhima turned scarlet and glared at him. Shashank burst laughing and said "That's perfectly true. But this little one, only looks like Riddhima. In his naughtiness and drama, he even beats his dad. He can twist even a strict disciplinarian like me, around his little finger." The little one clapped his hands as if understanding that they were talking about him. Everyone was in a very joyous mood, Kartik's ill health far away from everyone's thoughts.

Next they took Athai's blessings. Touching both their bowed heads, she said "Maharasiya, maharajana, Pathinarum Petru Peru Vazhvu Vazhga' (Live like a queen and king, a long life, acquiring 16 boons).  Seeing that they didn't understand what she uttered, "She's blessing you that you should get 16 kids," Kannan teased them. "What?" Riddhima asked shocked and Kartik corrected him, it's not 16 kids, it's 16 boons like good health, abundance food, fame, etc. Then Athai hugged her tight and once again started off in Tamil. Turning to Kannan she said "sollu", so Kannan started translating.

"She says your paati was her best friend, as they were almost the same age. There never was any jealousy or quarrel between them. Athai got married only two years after her anni came to the house. For two years they enjoyed a very close relationship. They were just 15 years old then, they played hop-scotch, hide and seek and many indoor games together. Her anni was very generous and allowed her to wear all her sarees and jewellery.

The day athai's in-laws came to see her, they immediately agreed to the alliance. At that joyous moment amma removed this chain, which had always been athai's favourite, and put it on her neck. When she protested, she said it was Shagun from her anni and gift from a friend as well. So athai couldn't refuse. Athai says you not only physically resemble your paati, but nature wise also you are as generous and as kind hearted as her."

Riddhima kissed her cheek saying "Thanks paati."

When Armaan and Riddhima touched Shashank's feet "Phirse shaadi Mubarak ho" he teased them. Akshat came up to them and very curiously asked, "aap logon ne phirse shaadi kyon ki?" Armaan explained to that thatha had not seen their wedding so he wanted to see it.

Akshat then whispered to his dad "lekin unka paet itna bada kyon hai. Boys ko bachche nahi hote na?

A: No betu, unki tabheeyat bahut kharaab hai, isliye pet phul gaya hai.

Next they bent down to touch Kannan's feet. He hugged Armaan saying you are the best son-in-law I've ever seen. I wish Valli also had met you. I asked her to come, but she refused. Perhaps seeing you both she would also overcome her grudge against anna. But his next question had him tongue tied. "I've been wondering how did you come to know anna was Riddhima's biological father since you've never met before. And Riddhima does your mother, I mean the one who gave birth to you, know that you've met your father?"

Seeing both of them unable to answer, Shashank explained to them everything about Kartik meeting Padma and her being his wife now. He also told them about Smriti. Athai came and holding Shashank's hand and started talking something emotionally. Shashank looked at Kannan and he said, "She says you are also like a son to her, and thanks you for adopting her granddaughter. Or else Padma would have been forced to abort her and their family would have lost their progeny." Then she enquired about Padma's whereabouts and was very understanding when they told her that Padma couldn't bring herself to forgive Kartik.

Akshat held Riddhima's arms and asked "mama hum Munnar kab jayenge?" He didn't like the depressing hospital atmosphere and these newly acquainted people spoke a very different language. He and nani had made plans for this day, and he couldn't see it all going flop. Riddhima understood that she needed to explain some things to him.

She took him aside and sitting on the sofa, put him on her lap and explained. "yeh thatha humare bahut kharibi rishtedaar hai (she didn't want to confuse him by telling her actual relationship with him), par bahut salon se humsey miley nahi. Ab woh bahut, bahut bimaar hai. Unka treatment Munnar mein nahi ho sakta. To unhe yahin rehna hoga. Agar tumhare bithday ke din hamare ghar mein main, dad, athai ya dadu, koi bimaar hota, kya tum apna birthday celebrate karna chahate?" he thought for a while and shook his head. "main bhi aaj kuch celebrate karna nahi chahti hoon." Then indicating her saree, garland etc she said "Yeh sab appa ke khushi ke liye pehna hai. Mera sach mein aaj enjoy karne ka bilkul mood nahin hai." 

Armaan who had been playing with the little one, but listening to Riddhima, turned to see what his betu's reaction was. Akshat was silent for sometime and then he said "theek hai jab thatha theek ho jayenge tab hum party karenge. Ok? Lekin aaj Munnar to chalenge na? Saturday ko mera inter school match hai." Very hesitatingly Riddhima said "shona, tum sab log aaj chale jao, main Sunday ko aati hoon. Tumhara match dad camcorder mein record karlenge aur main aakar dekh loongi. Please, mujhe appa ki dekhbaal karne ke liye rukhna hoga."

Kartik intervened saying "Riddhima there's really no need for you to stay back. Your kids need you. Paandi is here. He's very reliable. Now all of you go to a nice restaurant and have a grand feast. A wedding feast. It's on me. Don't disappoint the child."   

Armaan got up saying "yes, that's a wonderful idea. There's a very good restaurant in the hotel we are staying. I'll make arrangements. Papa you please ask Dr. Balu's permission to take appa also with us. We can borrow a foldable wheel chair from the hospital." Ignoring Kartik's protests, Shashank made the call and sought Dr. Balu's permission. Kannan called for a omni van and in an hour all of them reached the restaurant.

Armaan and Riddhima had a tough time controlling the little one, who as usual demanded to be seated atop the table. Everyone's attention was drawn towards him as they began eating. Though Kartik couldn't partake of the feasty meal, Armaan had ordered plain khichdi for him. Seeing Kartik's hands shaking as he picked the food with the spoon, Akshat immediately got up from the seat, went up to him and asked "can I feed you?" Kartik's eyes were misty, but he nodded and Akshat stood next to him, feeding him. Everyone was stunned to see how lovingly the boy was feeding the old man, who was total stranger to him. 

Athai couldn't control herself. She got up and went and hugged Akshat saying "en kollu pera" (my great grandson), and kissed him soundly on his cheeks. Then rubbing her fingers against his temples, clucked them against her temples. A typical tamilian way of removing nazar. Kannan translated for Athai. "All these things need not be taught. Children see what they see their parents do. He's exactly like his parents, kind and helpful." The parents looked at each other beaming proudly.

When after taking a few morsels, Kartik said he'd had enough and Akshat should get back to his plate, the child said "you should finish the whole plate. You shouldn't waste food. Or else God will be angry with you." Kartik just hugged the boy and wept bitterly, bringing tears to everyone's eyes at the same time. Thinking that thatha was crying because he was forcing him to eat, Akshat immediately consoled him, "theek hai. I won't force you. Please stop crying." Riddhima had to get up to console her appa and to explain to her shona that as thatha was not well he couldn't eat much. And also that he was very emotional because of his illness. With that she brought him back to his seat.

Making Akshat sit on his seat, Riddhima side hugged him and kissed his cheek. She then fed him a piece of mysore pak from her plate. Chotu immediately plunged towards her from his dad's lap where he was imprisoned, saying "mama Ani mum mum". Everyone including Kartik started laughing at the jealous baby and mood at the table was once again restored to a happy one.

As the meal ended with icecream and both the grandsons feeding their thatha a spoonful of it, athai asked Riddhima for one last favour. The temple of their family deity was half an hour's drive from here, would Armaan and Riddhima be willing to visit it in the evening? They couldn't refuse, but Armaan had planned on leaving by afternoon. Seeing his hesitation Athai said "it's ok if it upsets your plans. I can understand."

Shashank turned to Armaan saying "I think it will be better if you stay on with Riddhima till Sunday. Me and Akshat will go back to Munnar." Then turning to Akshat he asked "nanu ke saath chaloge?" Armaan interrupted saying, "nahi mujhe bhi chalna hoga. Saturday uska match hai."

S: So what? I'll take him for the match.

Ak: waise bhi nanu hi chalne wale the na mere saath, aap log to…

He bit his tongue realizing that he had spilled out his nani's secret.

R: hum log kya?

"aap log yahi rehane wale ho na?" he tried to rectify his mistake. "aap rukh jaiye dad, no problem. Par Ani? Kal hi itna ro raha tha aur nani ki baat to bilkul nahi maanta." Armaan and Riddhima discussed about it. Riddhima took Akshat close and asked "Are you sure, tumhe bura nahi lagega agar hum dono tumhare match ke liye na aaye?" His nani had already brain washed him that it would be a greater joy for them if he would give them the good news of his team's win. So he said "sach mein, I don't mind at all. Nanu aur nani to aayenge na?"

So it was finally decided that only Shashank and Akshat would return to Munnar. They would leave by 4 pm and after that the others would go to the temple leaving Kartik in Paandi's care.       

Edited by ssh57 - 31 March 2011 at 8:47am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19rash.guptastaraavnitrendyfriendsahensevenswarobi1karankideewanixAyesha_tdiyachillansharadestinationnGloriosaaneetiporwaldmg_roks_antaraGuDiYa...anushkajainmiss93m-g19diyaa1pkfrnd.of.frndzmischiefarchieliciousSuvarna....crazy_4_karanAbhiNikiLuverdhruvikaluvsKSGsaniashzadiarmaanlover_7pinkssammy_ka_ashuNazzz16desirblessed4shonagudiakweetrockstarsammy4umeow23lil_desi_goddesanjie22jiyaa_mscarlet.moonKaSh-Maneet-Fan-Seri-Ethereal-PathNorzanumeha_rajatfelicitysmoak.-Anku-sjain

Go to top