Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

QSS THREAD # 4, part 194 on pg 150 on 26-5-11 (Page 15)

crazy_4_karan IF-Dazzler
crazy_4_karan
crazy_4_karan

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
hey shardha awesome part.... though i have a feeling tht something is not right.... i don't really want Riddhima to go on this trip.... she cn very well spend time with her mom n dad at home also wer she can have both her families close to her.... plus i totally don't like the way Anjali is behaving so rudely n is totally not caring n understanding or even trying to understand Riddhima at all.... no two ppl are same n she shld understand tht... hope this trip gets over really fast.... m really sorry for the late reply actually my xmz are going on so wasn't online since past one week today had a off so jst cldn't resist the temptation to log in to IF.... anyways continue soon.... thnx for the Pm :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssh57

sjain IF-Addictz
sjain
sjain

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
comment updated on page 12
shonagudia IF-Rockerz
shonagudia
shonagudia

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Hey Di.

First of all sorry for the late reply(Was on vacation) . Finished this part as soon as i reached home Smile. Very nice part. I must say i am also not in mood to send Ridhima on this trip. I can sense something bad is gonna happen. (Hope Not).  Don't know Why Arman is forcing her to go with him and kids.  And i really  don't like this anjali. Can't she be nice to her once at least. Glad that Padma spoke for Ridhima first time.  Hope this trip ends soon and doesn't lead to any issue.

Continue soon and Do PM me for the next update.

ssh57

Norz IF-Sizzlerz
Norz
Norz

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
hiiiiii diiiiiiiiiiiiiiii welcome bakHug
how was the wedding missed u sooooooooooooo much
the part was awesome
well i think riddhima is right as her parents were not threr when she need them the most
n how cum she can enjoy the holidays without the family that family which gave her second life

sorry 4 the late commentDisapprove

ssh57

ssh57 Goldie
ssh57
ssh57

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute.arsh

the part was awesome
well i think riddhima is right as her parents were not threr when she need them the most
n how cum she can enjoy the holidays without the family that family which gave her second life

The wedding was fantastic but exhausting. The guests have all left but I need some time to get back my breath. Hope all you chweet girlies will bear with me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saniashzadiNorz

Norz IF-Sizzlerz
Norz
Norz

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssh57

Originally posted by cute.arsh

the part was awesome

The wedding was fantastic but exhausting. The guests have all left but I need some time to get back my breath. Hope all you chweet girlies will bear with me.
we will always diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiBig smile
take ur time n gives us rapchik partLOL
GalwayGirl Senior Member
GalwayGirl
GalwayGirl

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged

Hey sharda!! Luved ani rids convo.. also liked the part that Armaan did not fail to see that may be he is a little selfish by wanting to be wid kids!!  The casual acceptance of dependency over Armaan by ridz was really sweet!! Thanks for the pm and cont soon..

Regards

Prarts!

ssh57

ssh57 Goldie
ssh57
ssh57

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Part 153

Before Armaan could say anything to her, Akshat came into the room and sat on his mama's lap. Putting his arms around her neck and his head on her shoulder , he asked "Mama mujhe neend aa rahi hai. Kya main aapke godi mein so sakta hoon?" Riddhima knew that though he tried to put up a brave face and encouraged her to go on the trip, he was after all a kid and would surely miss her. This was his way of showing it without saying anything. Armaan just sat watching them without saying a word.

She held Akshat close to her and kissing him said "zaroor beta". Then she sat patting his head, to make him sleep. Once again tears started flowing down her cheeks of their own accord. Armaan shook his head pointing towards Akshat with his eyes, as if to remind her that he would be upset seeing his mama in tears. He gently wiped her tears and kissed her forehead. When Akshat was fast asleep, Armaan picked him up and took to his cabin and laid him on the bed.

When Armaan returned to the room, he saw Riddhima standing with the suitcase open and neatly packing away their clothes into it. He closed the suitcase saying, "That can be done later. Take some rest first." He put the suitcase on the floor and pulled her down on the bed beside him. Hugging her tight he said, "Don't worry about anything. Just go and enjoy yourself. You deserve sometime for yourself. However close two persons maybe, they need a little time away from each other. That makes them realize the importance and necessity of that relationship and helps them recommitt themselves to that relationship."

He lay down on the bed and pulled her also along. As she lay in his arms he kissed her deeply and said "don't worry about anything. Think you've gone back ten years in your life and have a great time. You very much deserve it." She in turn reminded him to take care of himself because with his busy schedule and taking care of the kids, he might neglect himself.

They had a short nap and soon it was time for them to disembark. However hard she tried she couldn't hold back the tears when she kissed them goodbye. Ani didn't understand because he felt they were all going for an outing leaving his mama behind. So was jumping excitedly in his Gappu's arms. (Gappu and Mini were going to drop them ashore.) When she kissed him he gave her a sweet 'pa' in return and waved 'bye' to her.

Akshat touched his maasi's and grandparents' feet, including bua nani's feet and took their blessings. Before he could touch his mama's feet she just pulled him close and hugged him. And kissing him said "dad ko help karna aur school ka kaam dhyaan se karna." He smiled at her saying "Aap ek mahina Chennai gayi thi tab maine sab kuch manage kar liya tha na? Ab to aap sirf four days ke liye jaa rahi ho. No problem at all. Lekin main aapko bahut miss karoonga." Hearing that brought a fresh bout of tears, but hiding it she said "Main bhi tum logon ko bahut miss karoongi." He left holding on to Mini maasi's hand.

When Kaka said "Fikar mat karo bahu, main unki dekhbal karoonga," she replied "aapke rehate mujhe unki bilkul fikar nahi hai, kaka. Main jaanti hoon aap bahut achche se unka khyal rakhenge." Then it was akka's turn to assure her that she would take perfect care of her "kutti paiyyan." Riddhima told her also that she wasn't worried about her family's care but only worried how she would manage for four days, without all of them.

Armaan had taken the elders' blessings and was talking in whispers to maa about something, when Riddhima walked upto them. "Damaad aur saas ke beech mein kya gusur pusur chal rahi hai?" she questioned. "Kuch nahi." Armaan replied to her question and said "Chalta hoon maa." As he turned towards her to bid her goodbye, she held his hand saying "I'll walk with you to the taxi." The luggage was already taken by the attender. So bidding everyone goodbye, they disembarked from the houseboat, hand in hand, and walked to the taxi parked a few yards away.

From the way she was clutching on to his hand, Armaan knew she wasn't at ease. He lifted their joined hands and kissed hers saying "Relax." Then rubbing his nose against her hands said "Have a nice time and return refreshed. That will serve the purpose of this gift. Otherwise I'll feel I've given you an imposition." She just smiled trying very hard to hide the tears that threatened to flow over. When they were almost near the taxi, he took her into a rib-crashing hug and let her shed a few tears. He kept moving his hand up and down her back as he knew only that soothed her. When he was sure she had calmed down, he held her away from him and smiled at her. She too smiled through her tears and both of them said almost simultaneously, "I'm going to miss you." The holding her face between his palms, he wiped her tears and kissed her forehead. "Take care," he said. She nodded and then kissed his cheek. He got into the taxi. She stood with Gappu and Mini waving out to them and tears running down her cheeks.

A few minutes later the boat set sail for Kottayam. Everyone made it a point not to leave Riddhima alone even for a minute. Once they were back on the boat Gappu and Mini cornered her saying that they wanted her advise on they career and succeeded in distracting her. Soon Dr. Shashank , Padma and Bua also joined in. Gappu was doing B.Pharm in a reputed college and his dream now was to do masters in it, in the U.S. He was telling them that he planned to give his GRE exam the following year. Mini was in Std. XII, science (Biology) stream. Hence she could manage only a few days leave, as her prelims would begin shortly.

Soon it was dinnertime. They started with monchow soup. Immediately Riddhima said "Yeh Akshat ka favourite hai. He likes it more for the crispy noodles, than the soup." Then picking up her cell she called Armaan's number and made a face when it repeated the same message, that the number was out of coverage area.

An: He said he'll call you when he reaches Munnar na? Have some patience Ridzi.

To distract Riddhima her maa said "These people use a lot of coconut in all the preparations na? This mixed vegetable is very different but very tasty."

R: Maa it's called Avial. It's one of my favourite dishes and also Armaan's.

Then all of them started smiling. She knew they may be thinking. "ghoom phirke all her talks comes down to her kids and her Armaan." As if on queue her cell rang and seeing the caller's name flashing she picked it up with a smile on her face. She immediately got up from her seat ignoring her father's "khane ke beech nahi uththe, Riddhima."

R: ghar pahunch gaye?

A: Nahi we are almost there. Tum kya kar rahi ho?

R: I'm having dinner and thinking about you all. The soup is akshat's favourite monchow  and there's avial too. What's my kutty shona doing?

A: He's fast asleep.

R: You better wake him up now and make him play for some time. Otherwise he will wake up in the middle of the night and start playing. Then you won't be able to sleep.

A Waise bhi I don't think I'll get sleep….

He was about to say "without you in my arms" but realized that would make her sad, so he ended up saying "because I also had a nice nap now." Then he gave the phone to Akshat who asked her whether she was enjoying herself and made her promise that she would. When he handed back the phone to his dad, he hung up saying "go have your dinner, I'll call you later."

Riddhima went back to the table but had lost her appetite. She just played about with the food and when the desert was served seeing the famous kheer of Kerala, 'paal ada pradaman' placed before her she couldn't control her tears. All of them got worried and bua who was sitting next to her, put her left arm around her enquiring "kya hua beta?" Riddhima just shook her head saying "kuch nahi bua, un teenon ko yeh kheer bahut pasand hai." Hearing her Padma and bua glanced at each other, while Anjali just raised her eyebrows and before she could open her mouth, Padma indicated to her with her eyes not to say anything.

Padma wondered whether this girl would really be able to stay without her family for four days. She seemed to be missing them so much in these four hours itself. Anyway it was too late to do anything now, let's see how she is, tomorrow morning, she thought. After dinner Gappu brought out the Uno cards and they played Uno for sometime. When it was bedtime bua offered to sleep in Riddhima's cabin as she knew she wouldn't be able to sleep alone, but Anjie said that she would move in with her, as they needed to catch up a lot. Padma was not very hapy with the arrangement, but couldn't think of anything to undo the arrangement.

Around 10 o'clock Armaan called up. Seeing her talk so formally he asked her if someone else was in the room. When she answered in the affirmative, he began guessing the name, one by one. When he came to know it was Anjie he was a little disappointed. He knew she would say something and hurt his sweetheart and he also wouldn't be able to talk freely with her. He cut the call bidding her goodbye.

Riddhima and Anjie had taken turns to use the washroom and were just settling down for a chat when there was a knock on the door. When Riddhima opened the door she was surprised to see Mini there. "kya baat hai Mini?" she enquired. "di, bua aap se kuch baat karna chahti hai. Can you come to our room for a few minutes?" she asked. Riddhima excused herself to Anjali who made a face and followed Mini. But instead of going to her room, Mini took her to Anjie's room. Pushing her in, she said "koi aapke call ka besabri se intezaar kar raha hai. I'll keep watch outside. Jee bhar ke baat karlo."

Riddhima smiled at Mini's words and called Armaan, who picked the call on the first ring. Then pretending to be angry with him she scolded him saying "bachchi se aisey kaam karwate ho? Woh kya sochegi hamare baare mein?" to which he replied 'firstly, Mini ab bachchi nahi rahi. Aur jab woh bachchi thi, tab bhi yeh kaam woh bakhoobhi nibhati thi. So don't worry. She's always been our wellwisher. And don't forget she the first person to recognize our love for each other, even before you did." That silenced her.

A: Ok can we talk about ourselves now?

R: bachche so gaye?

A: haan Akshu to khana khate hi  ludak gaya. Isliye I made him bid you goodnight earlier only. As you said, I woke up the little master and made him play for sometime, after dinner. Then I had a tough time getting him back to sleep. But akka took him to the terrace and the cool breeze made him fall asleep.

R: Did he ask for me?

Armaan thought for a while before answering her. If he told her the truth that he was asking for her and hence akka took him to the terrace, he knew she would surely cry. And if he said he didn't, she would feel bad that her baby did not miss her. So he lied that he had asked for her but akka had said that she had gone to the hospital and he had become quiet. After his koochi kooing over the phone for sometime she said "ab mujhe jaana chahiye, Mini is waiting outside. I'll call you in the morning."

"What happened?" Anjie questioned as soon as she entered back into her room. She managed to distract her by asking about Sanjeevani, Anjie's favourite topic. That was more her baby, than Anshul, Riddhima thought to herself. After an hour or so of talking, they both nodded off to sleep.

Armaan felt her breath on his cheeks and her hands creep up his chest from behind. When he tried to hold them he felt her nibble his ears. "Please yaar Riddhima, tum yahan nahi ho to mujhe neend hi nahi lagti. Ab mushkil se soya hoon, to tum aisey sapnon mein aakar satati ho. Kal raat ko to main samja tum sach much mere saath ho. Par aankhen kholi to pata chala, I was hallucinating. Then I couldn't sleep the whole night. And today whole day today at the hospital I was yawning. Everyone got a nice chance to tease me. Stella was saying she could understand if I were yawning when you were with me, but without you here, she was asking who disturbed my sleep? How could I tell her it was you only, who came in my dreams and didn't let me sleep? They would think the senior psychiatrist himself needs a psychiatrist." He heard her giggle uncontrollably at that.

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19sahitya1987rash.guptastaraavniSriharinku28Anokheeahensevenswarobi1karankideewanixarddimadiyachillGalwayGirlAyesha_tneetiporwalfariah12AR_FANanushkajainRUBA-SIDDIQUIGuDiYa.....Chanakya...dmg_roks_antaradiyaa1pkmiss93m-g19qt4everSuvarna....frnd.of.frndzkshanikaamischiefsaniashzadiHaniyaaarmaanlover_7pinkssNazzz16dhruvikaluvsKSGcrazy_4_karanblessed4z.e.p.h.y.rvidu87shonagudiasammy4umeow23arshluver_15lil_desi_goddesanjie22kweetrockstar-DavneetKaur--Seri-Ethereal-PathNorzKaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajat-Anku-Alu-sjain

Go to top