Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

QSS THREAD # 4, part 194 on pg 150 on 26-5-11 (Page 140)

shonagudia IF-Rockerz
shonagudia
shonagudia

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Awww I missed you and QSS so much... God when i started to read this part i was also little confused  in the beginning.  I mean they were in Oooty in the last part and how come the diwali came now?? I thought i missed some parts so without even reading further i went a re read the last part...  I realized you took a leap of 3-4 months like serials ... LOL

Lovely part... Ani is really cute. He can start clapping just seeing his parents/anna laughing with out even understanding anything which makes me really laugh...
All the gifts were so nice... Specially minnie and gappu's... what about AR?? They didn't give anything to each other kya ??
Continue soon di...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssh57Ethereal-Path

saniashzadi IF-Dazzler
saniashzadi
saniashzadi

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged

hey dear

amazing update as always ... loved the end scene hope this Mallik family remain like this

update soon

love

sania

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssh57

sammy4u IF-Rockerz
sammy4u
sammy4u

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
amazing updt
ani is so cute
poor akshat was so embrassed.
loved it 

ssh57

ssh57 Goldie
ssh57
ssh57

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
hey,
you haven't read the part properly. i had written na, AR brought some handicraft article for everyone from Munnar.
shonagudia IF-Rockerz
shonagudia
shonagudia

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssh57

hey,
you haven't read the part properly. i had written na, AR brought some handicraft article for everyone from Munnar.

No Di i was asking about AR only.. I mean did Arman gave anything to Ridhima ?? Or Vice versa?? Wink
I hope i didn't miss that in the part.. I had read the part thoroughly Confused

ssh57

AmritaReddy Senior Member
AmritaReddy
AmritaReddy

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
awesome part dii Clap
ani n his anna r so cuteWink
waiting 4 the nxt part
n thanks 4 the pmEmbarrassed

ssh57

crazy_4_karan IF-Dazzler
crazy_4_karan
crazy_4_karan

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged

after such a long time... was so missing this fic thnk u for updating even though u r busy... the part was amazing first i thought tht i hv missed some parts in btw bt as i read further i finally understood... the last bit wer Akshat mistook Riddhima for someone else was funny n Ani awww he's jst so cute... will b waiting for ur next update thnx for the Pm :)

ssh57

ssh57 Goldie
ssh57
ssh57

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged

Friends,

As I had already indicated to you, I have to wind up this ff shortly. I'm unable to get sufficient time to write. So I may not be able to take it to 200 parts as I wanted to. So these last few, short parts may be rushing through and not as detailed as usual. Sorry for it but I'll take to the epilogue part of QSS I as I promised. I would have also loved to write another 10 parts in detail, but circumstances do not permit. Please excuse me.

Love, shardha.

Part 191

Seeing Ani's state Riddhima reprimanded Armaan. "Armaan, why did you leave the powder box next to him? You know he loves to pour it out. You should have at least shut it."

Ak: Even if we shut it he knows how to open it.

"You were the one who distracted me. What do you expect me to do if you come before me in such clothes? Let alone closing the box, looking at you, for a minute, I even forgot about the kids. I felt like a college boy once again," Armaan teased her. Pulling out her tongue at him Riddhima asked, "why should my clothes make you feel younger?"

A: Arrey! if you look like a college girl, naturally I'll also feel like a college boy na? After all, I'm also of the same age as you.

"Mama dekho Ani kya kar raha hai." Akshat scream, pulling the powder box from his hand. 'Pat' Ani got a spank on his butt for licking the powder that he had spilt. "Kitni baar kaha hai powder khate nahi. Lekin sunta hi nahi." Riddhima scolded him. Ani brought out his trademark pout and started crying. Armaan couldn't see him cry but didn't pick him. He just left from there.

The reason was, Ani was getting to be extremely naughty, disobedient and uncontrollable by any of them. Especially after his second birthday he was proving true the saying 'Terrible Twos'. So his parents felt he needed some disciplining. As Armaan was incapable of doing so, he had given the job to Riddhima, who as everyone knew, had done an excellent job with Akshat. But Riddhima found her job difficult now, because the minute Ani started crying, Armaan would pick him and cuddle him. At times he would have tears in his own eyes seeing the little one cry. So Riddhima's scolding was not having the desired effect. Therefore she made Armaan promise that he wouldn't interfere when she corrected the kid. So the only option he had, was to walk out.

They returned to Munnar after a very enjoyable vacation at Mumbai. After Riddhima's birthday in December, Akshat had his second term exams, followed by his birthday and then AR's wedding anniversary.

In mid September, Prema had given birth to a baby girl. The Malliks had visited her. She was named "Swarnam" meaning gold, which was Prema's mom-in-law's name. It was a custom among them to name the grandchild after her grand mom. The Malliks had presented her a pair of adjustable gold bangles. Since the baby had taken a lot of her mother's features, she resembled Riddhima too. Riddhima found it really fascinating having someone resembling her.

In February Armaan had to go to Germany for a week, where he was to present a paper on the possibilities of abuse of the drugs, used for de-addiction. Though the pharmaceutical companies denied it, he had done a study to show that it was possible.

AR had discussed and argued a lot about his trip. Armaan was adamant that his family should accompany him, while Riddhima felt this wasn't the right time, as Akshat would have his final exams in March. They could take a complete tour of Europe, later, she argued. But Armaan refused to go without them. So ultimately they all went with him. They had a really enjoyable time. Armaan had only 2 days work there. Those two days Riddhima stayed in the hotel with the kids. After that they visited some tourist spots in Germany like the zoo, a water park etc. and finally returned to India after 10 days.

Akshat had a lot of catching up to do at school. Of course he got Tania's books to copy and stayed up all evening writing them. Inspite of everything he managed to keep up his rank and percentage in school. He was also doing very well in his football practice. All his teachers gave excellent reports about him on the open house day and made his parents beam with pride.

Armaan got Akshat the new playstation CD he had wanted. Coming home he asked Ani "agle saal se tu bhi school jayega na anna ke saath?"

Ani: haan, naya watelbag, tiffin lekal.

Akshat burst out laughing asking him "sirf water bag aur tiffin le jayega? School bag aur books nahi le jayega?"

Ani: haan anna books.

Ak: mere books tu pad nahi paayega. Tera jo ABCD book hai na, woh le ja.

R: woh to usne kab ka phaad diya. Next year onwards, while we hear praises about Akshu on one side, we'll be hearing complaints about this fellow on the other side.

A: Don't say that. Once he goes to school, he'll also start behaving nicely. He's not all that adamant now. He's started understanding.

R: Hope he does. Even now he behaves only when I scold him. He still manages to twist you and akka around his little finger.

A: Riddhima, don't compare him with Akshat. All our fingers are not of equal length, but each one has its use. He is a different individual. I'm sure he also has some fine qualities which we'll see by and by.

At the hospital work was as hectic as usual. The Mallik couple were loved by all there. The trust created by Prema had started functioning and so far 3 patients had received help from it. To these patients, Armaan and Riddhima were God incarnate.

Armaan's paper presentation at Germany had been widely appreciated. Many institutions had been in touch with MSHC after that. Doctors from several foreign hospitals had also visited it and were very impressed with the treatment and facilities provided by it. One of them had been from psychiatric department of the Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston. Today Dr. Mohan had received a mail from the Harvard Medical School, offering Armaan two months free training in Psychotheraphy.

Dr. Mohan was extremely pleased with the news as it was a chance in a million. At once he paged to Armaan and Riddhima, asking them to report to him immediately. When they knocked and entered wondering why both of them were called, as they weren't handling any case together now, Dr. Mohan gave them the good news. Riddhima was was overjoyed and tears rushed to her eyes. It was such an honour for her Armaan. Armaan was also happy but suddenly his face dropped. Both Riddhima and Dr. Mohan were at a loss to understand the reason.

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19vaniktrrash.guptastaraavnirtartrendyfriendsAnokheeahensevencoolgirl319Ayesha_tansharaKashkidiwanidiyachillAmritaReddyGloriosaaneetiporwalfariah12KBfanNo1swamii92..Chanakya...anushkajainm-g19qt4everdiyaa1pkfrnd.of.frndzkshanikaaSuvarna....rtjksShravya1mischiefpinkssarmaanlover_7crazy_4_karansaniashzadiammy_ka_ashufri42911Nazzz16vidu87shonagudiawajiha-1shruti_luvs_msklibra25anjie22lil_desi_goddessammy4umeow23arshluver_15Ethereal-Path-DavneetKaur--Seri-jiyaa_mscarlet.moonKaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajatsmiley_lizi-Anku-felicitysmoak.

Go to top