Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

QSS THREAD # 4, part 194 on pg 150 on 26-5-11 (Page 137)

shonagudia IF-Rockerz
shonagudia
shonagudia

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Thnx Di for the note.. I was wondering what happen... Will wait for the update..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssh57

meow23 IF-Rockerz
meow23
meow23

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
was jus worried as to y isn't there an update..was jus abt 2 pm me u ask if all is well. n den jus came across d nte.. no issues..
tke tym

ssh57

Ethereal-Path IF-Sizzlerz
Ethereal-Path
Ethereal-Path

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssh57

important note

sorry friends,
unable to update. caught up in some important work. will update after a week or so. love, ssh57. 
Hey di..its okay.. take your time..
we ll be waiting =D
take care !

ssh57

AmritaReddy Senior Member
AmritaReddy
AmritaReddy

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
yupBig smile...hiii diHug(hope i can call u diEmbarrassed)...again after so many days all thanks to my exams 
bt hw can i miss ur ff Wink
the 1st thing i did after my exams was reading the remaining 
partsof ur ff
n as always they r speechless with so much love n care EmbarrassedDay Dreaming
bt the sad thing is ur going to end this ff ShockedCry Cry
bt as they say all good things come to an end one day so ur ffUnhappy
hope ur write more more to keep us happyWink
n thank u sooo much 4 ur pmsHeartHug
                              ~urs amritaCool~

ssh57

wajiha-1 IF-Rockerz
wajiha-1
wajiha-1

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
awesome
do continue soon

ssh57

ssh57 Goldie
ssh57
ssh57

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Hi friends,

Still on a very busy schedule, but thought you guys deserve at least a small part. So here it goes. Promise to make up for the delay next week.

Part 190

Dressed in new clothes the Malliks went to take the elders' blessings. Akshat was all eager to burst crackers. "dad chaliye na" he pulled Armaan by his arms and Anshul pulled his papa and nanu also along. When Riddhima took the little one out, he put his fingers to his ears saying "anna bom nai"

Ansh: yeh tujhe bomb dikhta hai? Yeh anaar hai.

Ak: woh chota hai na, usne kabhi crackers nahi dekhe hai. Isliye usne isey bomb samja.

Then turning to Ani he said "darna nahi. Yeh awaaz nahi karega. Ismein mast colours aayenge. Aur mama bhi hai na tere saath?"

Riddhima felt proud seeing her elder one being so protective of his younger brother. Armaan and Atul were discussing about going to Dadar early the next morning, to get flowers for the decoration and pooja. Anjie was at the hospital, as most of the staff had taken leave. Riddhima was to help Padma with the pooja arrangements for the next day, but Ani wouldn't let go of her. The loud sound of crackers scared him, so he kept clinging to her. He wasn't even prepared to go to his dad, as he himself had been bursting crackers and bombs earlier.

Later in the night when they had retired to their room, Armaan remarked, "we took a good decision by coming down here for Diwali. Celebrating festivals with family is really special." "Especially after the hectic schedule we've had these last 3 ' 4 months," she added.

After returning from Ooty, Riddhima had joined duty the very next day and their daily routine had begun with Akshat going to school, Ani getting naughtier and more adamant, day by day.  Her results had come two months later and as all had expected, she had topped the merit list. Armaan had given a grand party for their colleagues and friends. Everyone admired her perseverence in achieving her set goal, inspite of having such a small kid. She of course, gave all the credit to her husband and akka. According to her, if they hadn't taken total responsibility of the kids, she wouldn't have been able to concentrate on her studies.

Now that Dia and Varun had returned to Mumbai, having completed their internship, a lot of responsibilites had fallen on Riddhima's shoulder. But Dr. Mohan was absolutely proud of her. He had impressed on the hospital's board of directors that MSHC should have a special adolescent's ward. And Riddhima was put in charge of it, as that was her field of specialization. Yes, that was Dr. Mohan's gift to Riddhima for her brilliant performance not only as an intern, but in her PG course, as well. The MSHC staff  enjoyed teasing them, saying first Mr. Mallik was the chief's favourite, now Mrs. Mallik had usurped his position. 

They had come here, to Mumbai, ten days back, on the day before Karva Chauth. The next morning Armaan promptly offered the sargi to Riddhima. Padma was very proud of her younger son-in-law and pointed it out to Dr. Shashank and Atul, who never followed it so religiously. She had seen the couple feeding each other in the pre-dawn hours.

That evening as they broke the fast Armaan regaled them with the story of his first Karva Chauth fast for Riddhima and how he had got her to break his fast with all his nautanki. From then on he had unfailing kept the fast for her every year, though he never dreamt they would ever get together again. He had thought  that theirs was just one more, in long list of unrequited love stories. He had observed it only to relive the days of their courtship. But now that he had miraculously got his love back, he had great faith in this fast. There had been a lot of leg pulling from Anjie for his confession.

On the lakshmi Pooja evening, the Gupta house was filled with guests. After a long time they had invited the whole of Sanjeevani, other guests and friends to celebrate Diwali. Most of the staff had changed, but there were still a few of the old ones. They narrated anecdotes of the AR love story to the newer ones who had missed it. Gappu and Mini being the chief narrators. This embarrassed Riddhima so much, till she finally got angry with them and walked away to her room.

As expected the three Malliks went to manao her and succeeded too. Armaan made Mini and Gappu apologise to her and she forgave them very easily. After the pooja, the guests were treated to a sumptuous dinner. Dr. Shashank had offered a box of sweets to everyone to take home.

Then the family too exchanged gifts. Armaan and Riddhima had brought something special for everyone from Munnar. Mainly handicraft articles. The Malliks too began opening their gifts. It was clothes for all, from Atul and Anjie. From the Guptas it was toys for the kids a gold coin each for the sons-in-law and a pair of dainty earrings for each daughter. When they opened the packets, Riddhima was shocked to see Anjie had gifted her a pair of three fourths and tops.

R: di yeh kya diya aapne? Maine aisey kapde pehenna kabka chod diya. I haven't worn such clothes in the last 9 ' 10 years.

A: so? I want you to get out of the behenji gear. Kyon Armaan?

R: I have no say in that. It's totally upto Riddhima. I like her no matter what she wears.

Then winking, "Or doesn't" he whispered in Riddhima's ears and got a tight slap on his arm for that with a "tum kabhi nahi sudroge." Then Mini started coaxing, "di aap try to kijiye na? Witout trying how will you know whether it suits you or not?

R: Mini it's not a question of suiting me. I'll feel awkward wearing it.

Anjie: Initially you might then you'll get used to it.

R: Di, in Munnar, people are not so broad minded.

Anjie got angry and said "Theek hai, if you don't like it throw it away." Riddhima had not meant to hurt Anjie so she immediately said "ok, please don't be angry. I'll try it on tomorrow."

Mini and Gappu had personalized gifts for all using the photographs they had clicked during the previous meetings. Hey had got coffee mugs for all with some memorable pics on it. Armaan's mug had all Riddhima's pics even one's from their internship days and the words 'My love' on it. Ridhhima's had Armaan's pics. Especially all the naughty ones and 'my life' written on it. Everybody loved all their gifts, even the tiny man was walking from person to person showing them his new-born pic on it and saying "babu" and also kissing the pic. Mini showed him another recent pic of his on it which he immediately recognized as 'Ani.'

The next day all of them were going to lonavala to meet bua and the kids. Riddhima wore the clothes which Anjie had gifted and asked Armaan "how is it". Armaan was busy dressing chotu. When he looked up he stood dumbstruck for a moment. Then pulling her towards himself said "you look terrific, even younger than you did during your internship days. For once Anjie has made a good choice."

Akshat who had dressed up earlier and gone down looking out for Anshul, came dashing back as he had forgotten his cap. Seeing a smartly dressed girl in his dad's embrace, he stopped in his tracks. Armaan saw him and raised his eyebrows questioningly. "m mm main woh woh apna cap bhool gaya tha" Akshat stammered.

"To ismein aisey ghabrane ki kya baat hai?" Armaan asked him confused by his fright. Riddhima turned just then. Akshat's eyes nearly popped out of his head. "Mama aap!" he exclaimed. That further confused Armaan, while Riddhima asked her son "kaisey lag rahi hoon?" Akshat gave her a silly grin saying "achchi to lag rahi ho.." Suddenly Armaan burst out laughing. Both Riddhima and Akshat looked at him as if he had gone insane. The little one, who was busy spilling the baby powder, which his dad had left next to him, on the bed, also looked at his dad laughing and started clapping his hands.

R: Kya hua? Am I looking so funny?

Armaan shook his head but couldn't control his laughter. But in between the laughing bouts he said "ask your Shona, whom he mistook you for?" "Mistook me?" Riddhima asked certain now that something was really wrong with her husband. Armaan somehow controlled his laughing fit and asked his son "such such batao tumne apne mama ko peeche se pehachana nahi na? Akshat hung his head down and said "Nahi". Seeing his mama look at askance he explained "aap itni different lag rahi thi, maine socha koi aur aunty hai." Armaan started laughing again saying "you should have seen his face!" then Riddhima understood the joke. She also burst laughing asking Akshat "you thought your dad was holding some other aunty so close? No wonder you were stammering like that!" then all three of them started laughing. They were joined by the fourth member shortly and when they turned to see him they started rolling over with laughter, as he had fallen on the powder that he had spilt and was looking as if he had come out of the "aata chakki".

Edited by ssh57 - 19 May 2011 at 11:31am

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19vaniktrrash.guptaDeepsita.debrtarpriyanka11trendyfriendsAnokheeahensevencoolgirl319swarobi1karankideewanixAyesha_tarddimaAmritaReddyashwini16Gloriosaaneetiporwalfariah12diyaa1pk..Chanakya...dmg_roks_antaramiss93swamii92mischiefkshanikaartjksmaggie131984Suvarna....crazy_4_karansaniashzadishinseenpinkssarmaanlover_7ammy_ka_ashudesirNazzz16vidu87blessed4shonagudiawajiha-1shruti_luvs_msklibra25lil_desi_goddessammy4umeow23arshluver_15kweetrockstaranjie22KaSh-Maneet-Fanscarlet.moonEthereal-Path-DavneetKaur-Meghzz-Seri-anumeha_rajatsjain

sjain IF-Addictz
sjain
sjain

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
res
Ethereal-Path IF-Sizzlerz
Ethereal-Path
Ethereal-Path

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Diii HugHugHug

I missed this FF sooo much.. like seriously, if u hadnt left the note then we might have spammed ur thread asking ur where-abouts and all ..  I was literally surprised with ur pm today !! really missed QSS sooo much..

The part was awesome.. I love everything..  Minnie's and Gappu's gifts for AR were really sweet.. and the end part was really funny.. poor Akshat !! LOL .. and awww.. ani is such a cutie pie.. only if i cud have him near me i wud cuddle him tightly .. love them all .. Embarrassed

Thanks for the awaited pm di!

Love
Vini

Edited by coolvini4u - 19 May 2011 at 12:27pm

ssh57

Go to top