Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

QSS THREAD # 4, part 194 on pg 150 on 26-5-11 (Page 126)

ssh57 Goldie
ssh57
ssh57

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.M

Such a cute part, I love the way the family bonds and does so much to make the others happy, goes to show how much love they have for each other.And something to learn. 
In all this time away from each other , one can see Riddhima's pain but she can be distracted by her studies and chotu's pain because he is too young and needs mama, but he can be cajoled and distracted by luring him with his favourite stuff, in all of it Armaans the one who probably gets affected the most but yet stands by each of them keeping it all in him.
He is a man who deserves more pampering and attention from the family. 

Hi Ankita,
very well analysed and i totally agree with you as regards Armaan.

ssh57 Goldie
ssh57
ssh57

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolvini4u

Hey di !

It was such a sweet part. I love the way Armaan takes care of everything for everyone even before they can say about it. Its like anyone around him would be just left to thinking that wat good has he/she done to have him in their life. I really felt bad about the hurt he had to face. Made me even think that sometimes how our small small regular acts, if missed for once, can hurt the other. Smaal gestures really mean a lot!
Ani seemed to have really missed his mom a lot.. may be coz he is soo small and didnt understand her purpose of visit. He has the insecurity that every child has and being small he cant even voice them out so that others can put him to ease and hence, he was always clinging to his mom and forgot all the rest.
I hope Ridz's dream does gud to her. She shud take that positive and learn more n rely on herself, her knowledge and have faith in her hardwork and ofcourse, her strngth - Armaan. Then m sure her interview will go amazingly well and she ll be thinking at that moment abt the dream that, 'watever happens, happens for good' ..I really believe in this. Sometimes we need to change our perception towards things in a gud way to put our dark thoughts at ease.

Anyways, hope everything happens nice ahead. and I agree with Ankita on the fact that Armaan surely needs the most pampering and love coz he only thinks about others. He's truly a gem (God! I have repeated this line endless times in this fic LOL)

Cnt Soon. Thanks for d pm.

Love
Vini

hi vini,
thanks for the indepth comment. In this ff each member of the Mallik family has their own insecurities and strengths. Chotu is naughty, possessive and wants everything for himself. like any other babe of his age. but feels sorry whenever he sees someone upset. Akshat a boy much mature for his age, because of the circumstances he face in early childhood, is selfless, loving, caring and prepared to sacrifice anything for his loved ones. but then he's still a child. So he wants to be doted and pampered by his parents and feel insecure with his bro taking up all their attention. Riddhima wants to be perfect in everything she does. she wants to be the perfect wife, the perfect mother and a perfect doctor which is bit too difficult. that leads to stress and she immediately turns to her Armaan for help. Armaan the most sacrificing and selfless head of the family to whom everyone else's happiness is what matters. he'd go to any lengths to satisfy his loved ones without any care for his own welfare. he extends the same care to his patients too, trying to resolve all their personal problems too. so that's QSS characters in a nutshell.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

frnd.of.frndzshonagudiaEthereal-Pathsjain

qt4ever Goldie
qt4ever
qt4ever

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Lovely updt
such a cute part!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssh57

wajiha-1 IF-Rockerz
wajiha-1
wajiha-1

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
awesome
loved the family get to gather
do continue soon

ssh57

Ethereal-Path IF-Sizzlerz
Ethereal-Path
Ethereal-Path

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssh57

hi vini,
thanks for the indepth comment. In this ff each member of the Mallik family has their own insecurities and strengths. Chotu is naughty, possessive and wants everything for himself. like any other babe of his age. but feels sorry whenever he sees someone upset. Akshat a boy much mature for his age, because of the circumstances he face in early childhood, is selfless, loving, caring and prepared to sacrifice anything for his loved ones. but then he's still a child. So he wants to be doted and pampered by his parents and feel insecure with his bro taking up all their attention. Riddhima wants to be perfect in everything she does. she wants to be the perfect wife, the perfect mother and a perfect doctor which is bit too difficult. that leads to stress and she immediately turns to her Armaan for help. Armaan the most sacrificing and selfless head of the family to whom everyone else's happiness is what matters. he'd go to any lengths to satisfy his loved ones without any care for his own welfare. he extends the same care to his patients too, trying to resolve all their personal problems too. so that's QSS characters in a nutshell.
I know Di .. The characters, here, are one of a kind and i completely admire them all .. be it anyone .. but then yesterday the hurt that was evident on Armaan's face , hurt me too . I guess since he is really senti about the important relations of his life, hence that was the reaction .. Yet it was sad to see him that way.. never thought such a small incident will make him feel that Ani doesnt need him .. I know that was impulsive act out of the hurt still it was touching.. Armaan is priceless the way he is.. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssh57sjain

saniashzadi IF-Dazzler
saniashzadi
saniashzadi

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged

hey dear...

lovely and amazing update...ani iz such a sweet heart...loved hiz each moment...mallik family iz simply best

update next part soon

love

sania

ssh57

ssh57 Goldie
ssh57
ssh57

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Part 187

She hugged him once again saying "you make everything sound so easy. With your confidence in me, I'm sure I can. I only wish you could be with me in Chennai to boost my morale."

"Mama, mama, mama," the little one was pulling at her saree. When Riddhima bent down to pick him in her arms, Armaan didn't let go of her, purposely to tease Ani. She also joined in the game picking Ani in her left arm, she kept her right arm around Armaan, while Armaan had both his arms around her. The little one wriggled to get himself between his parents. Armaan kissed her right cheek saying "meri Riddhima." The little one at once pulled her face towards him, and instead of kissing her left cheek which was towards him, kissed the right one exactly where Armaan had kissed her, saying "meli mama" in the same tone. Both his parents burst laughing.

Hearing that, Akshat came asking "kyaa hua?" when Riddhima narrated the incident to him he hugged her and said "woh pehle mer mama hai, phir teri." Shaking his head vigourously the little one put on his hands on either side of her face, preventing her from seeing anyone else. Then he touched his forehead to her. Enclosing both their faces between his palms. Armaan tickled him saying "hey, hey, hey, sabse pehle woh meri biwi hai!" Ani wriggled and laughed, but wouldn't let go of his mama's face.

After fooling and playing with them for a few minutes, Armaan went to freshen up and change. When he came back he said "leave these fellows to me. You go and study."

R: Only if this fellow leaves me na. He's clinging to me as if the minute he leaves me, I'll run away.

A: He missed you terribly these two days. He's been really pining for you.

R: He's very possessive, unlike my Shona who willingly shared me with you inspite of being the sole recipient of my love for 6 years. He's a gem.

A: That he is, but he was of an understanding age then. This one is still too small. He's also a gem.

R: Somehow I have the feeling this one's going to be a selfish, adamant sort of person.

A: Are you trying to say he's like me?

R: Of course not. You are the most selfless person I know with only your betu to compete. I'm the one who is adamant.

"Not any more though," said Armaan moving closer to her. He knew if he asked the little one to climb down his mama's arms he wouldn't. So he asked Akshat to bring the big inflatable ball and started playing with Akshat. Armaan would throw the ball at him and he would dodge. If the ball hit him he was out. Now the little one couldn't bear to see his dad and anna having such an enjoyable time, so on his own accord he came down and started running in between. Riddhima quietly slipped away upstairs. By dinner time they were all tired.

Only when he saw his athai with his food plate in her hand, Ani realized that his mama was missing. So when she came to feed him, he shook his head and put his palm against his mouth saying "Mama mum mum. Athai nai" To tease him athai said "mama bye bye, Chennai" he went running and standing at the base of the steps called out "mama, mama". But since her door was closed she couldn't hear him. Akka went in with the food knowing that he was adamant and there was no use wasting her energy on him. Let his mama only come and feed him, she thought.

Akshat heard him calling out and said "Rukh main bulata hoon." Opening the small wicket door at the base of the staircase he dashed upstairs calling out to his mama and opened her door. "mama chaliye khana khane" he said and before she could say anything, they heard Ani's loud cry. Both of them rushed out to see him fallen midway on the steps and his lips bleeding. Hearing his cry, Armaan who was talking on his cell, rushed out and so did akka from the kitchen.

Riddhima picked him in her arms and rushed downstairs. Seeing so much blood on his bro's face, Akshat panicked and started crying. Riddhima rushed with the baby to the washroom, followed closely by Armaan. While akka ran towards the kitchen. No one was there to pay attention to Akshat who stood shocked still and weeping on the staircase. He could hear his brother's wail coming from his parents room and saw athai also run in with a dabba in her hand. Slowly he walked downstairs and went towards his parents room and peeped in.

Mama was sitting on the bed crooning over the baby in her arms, blowing air on his face and saying "kuch nahi hua, sab theek ho gaya hai" and athai was pressing some sugar on his lips. His dad was patting his cheeks and kissing his forehead said, "chalo chotu ko drive par le chalte hai, ok? Aur ikeam bhi khayenge ok?"

Akshat quietly slipped from there and ran to his room. He sat on his bed crying and blaming himself. "It's all my fault that Ani's hurt. They are probably taking him to the hospital, but lying that they are taking him to the ice-cream parlour. If I hadn't left the stairs door open, Ani wouldn't have climbed it. I'm a bad anna, who didn't think about his bro's safety." Tears flowed nonstop down his cheeks. Suddenly he heard his dad call out to him and heard the door click open.

Seeing his dad, he jumped off the bed and went and hugged him tight saying "I'm sorry dad, main darwaza bund karna bhool gaya. Woh mama ko bula raha tha par mama sun nahin payi kyon ki room ka darwaza bund tha. Isliye main unhe bulane upar gaya aur neeche ka darwaaza bund karna bhool gaya." All along Armaan was patting his head and saying "ismein tumhari koyi galati nahi hai," but he didn't pay any heed to it. "Usey hospital le jaa rahe ho?" he asked finally looking up at his dad.

Armaan knelt down beside his betu, and wiping his tears kissed his cheeks.

A: Hospital kyon le jaayenge? Woh to ab bilkul theek hai, hum ice cream khane ja rahe hain. Chalo jaldi change karlo aur yeh rona bund karo."

Akshat stood looking doubtfully at him while Armaan picked a set of clothes for him from his cupboard and started changing him. As he did that, he explained to his betu that however careful one might be infants tend to get hurt. That's how they discover things and learn what they should avoid. Then he made him understand that the skin over the lips is very thin, delicate and with many blood vessels. Hence it bleeds very easily. But our own spit is the best medicine for it too.

Then putting his arm around his son's shoulder, he took him outside. Ani and his mama were already in the car. He was relieved to see his bro so happy, though his upper lip was quite swollen. Pushing away his mama's hand as she tried to put some ice on the swollen lip, he called out "Anna, anna" patting the place beside his carseat. When Akshat sat beside him he pointed to the new T shirt. His mama had put it on to please him and stop his crying. He pointed to the picture on it "tenten" and smiled proudly at his anna. Akshat hugged him and kissing him said "haan, 'ben 10'. Tum ismein bahut cute lag rahe ho." Hearing that he started clapping his hands, his hurt and pain totally forgotten.

As she walked to the front seat, Riddhima watched their interaction. It was then that she noticed the tear stains on Akshat's cheeks and asked "Shona why did you cry?"

AK: itna saara khoon dekhkar main darr gaya tha. Aur meri wajah se hi aisey hua na? I forgot to close the gate.

Leaning forward she pulled his cheek saying "buddu kahinka. It was just an accident. Aur bachchon ke saath aisey hote rehta hai." She told him how, when he was around three years old, he had fallen from the steps of their neighbour's house and hit his head. She had been terrified not able to find from where he was bleeding and finally he had to have 2 stitches on his head.

They reached the icecream parlour and had icecreams of their choice. Armaan got just one scoop for each as they had to have their dinner still. But after finishing his, the little one pointed to the empty cup and said to his dad "Ani aul", his dad would have got him another scoop but mama said "jyaada icecream khaoge to bimaar ho jaoge. Phir dr. aunty injection degi" as the recent illness was still fresh in his mind, he immediately understood the consequence and didn't throw a tantrum.

At dinner time the little was hissing at everything that was fed to him and indicating his lips saying "oo oo". Finally his athai fed him curd and rice.

Friday passed off without any untoward incident. When Riddhima called Priya, who had her case presentation that day, she was disturbed to hear that her experience was also similar to Lakshmi's. That made Riddhima all the more nervous. But she didn't voice it as it would spoil everyone's mood. Saturday Armaan had to keep his promise to Akshat of going for an outing. So they went for boating at the Mattupetty dam. Ani was so excited, he wanted to touch the water. So when the ride was over and they were climbing out, his dad let him touch the water. He was squealing with joy as he splashed the water on his dad.

During their drive back home Riddhima  was rather quiet as she would have to return to Chennai the next day. Armaan noticed her mood but didn't say anything. Only gave a knowing smile. When they went home and showered, she went to get some clothes for Ani. She noticed some of Ani's clothes packed in a bag. When she called akka and enquired, she said that Armaan had asked her to do so.

When she questioned Armaan about it, he smiled and said "hum log bhi tumhare saath kal Chennai aa rahe hain." "Kya?" she asked stunned and then hugging him tight, kissing his chest said "thank you, thank you, thank you sooo much." "You sound like Akshat or rather more like Ani, only you didn't clap your hands," Armaan teased her.

R: But will you get leave again?

A: Yes, I got my annual leave sanctioned.

R: But we were planning to go to Mumbai later na?

A: Riddhima, Ani won't stay without you for another week, Akshat is also having holidays, you yourself said you wish I could be with you during your exams, so I thought this would be best. Anyways you also can't ask for leave soon. So, baad ka baad mein dekh lenge.

The next morning the Malliks along with akka left in Shafi's van. They set off early so that they could reach Chennai by afternoon. Since the climate was quite hot they had to make more halts enroute. So it was late evening when they reached Chennai. Riddhima had called Archana and informed her that since the whole Mallik gang was coming they would be checking into a hotel. She was very upset initially but had to agree that it was more convenient as her house had only one spare bedroom. Armaan promised to go over whenever they were free and spend time with them.

Riddhima was terribly nervous that night. Try as she might, she couldn't think positively. The children had been very tired, so they slept quite early. Riddhima was sitting with her laptop open but her mind elsewhere when Armaan came into their room, having made the children sleep in the adjoining room, with akka to keep watch on them. When he came and tapped her shoulder, she was taken aback.

A: What were you thinking so deeply about?

"Nahi, kuch nahi" she tried to evade, but he could read her mind like a book. So he said "theek hai lets have mock presentation,". "Kya?" she looked at him wide eyed. "Yes I'm the external examiner. Mrs. Riddhima Armaan Mallik, will you please present the case?" If Armaan challenged her to do something, could she back out? That was out of question.

So she pulled the curtains of the room and moving to one end of the room, placed her laptop on the table and began her presentation. Right from the very first sentence that she spoke he started asking some silly questions. She made an irritated expression but when he said "remember I'm the examiner," she began answering each one patiently and politely, as if they were very relevant questions. Later during the course of her presentation, he asked her questions regarding why she chose a particular method of treatment or her choice of drugs etc. she was able to explain the exact reason. But even then he pretended to be unconvinced and sugested some alternate treatment plan. She argued why that plan would work in this particular case quite confidently.

Armaan just kept looking at her without giving any comment. He didn't need to say anything. He saw the spark in her eyes. "I did really well na?" she beamed. "yes you were superb" he said "and if I were the examiner I would do this." He stood up and clapped. She ran and hugged him tight. "Hey that's not how you are supposed to react!" he teased her and got quite a few slaps on his arm.

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19rash.guptaDeepsita.debrtarstaraavniashi89trendyfriendsAnokheeahensevenswarobi1diyachillAR_FANansharadestinationnAyesha_tneetiporwalfariah12diyaa1pkmiss93anushkajain..Chanakya...swamii92frnd.of.frndzkshanikaaarchieliciousSuvarna....mischiefrtjkssweet_mittalpinksscrazy_4_karansaniashzadiarmaanlover_7blessed4vidu87Nazzz16ammy_ka_ashudesirlibra25wajiha-1shonagudiashruti_luvs_mskPumpkinnanjie22sammy4umeow23arshluver_15Ethereal-Path-Seri-Norzjiyaa_manumeha_rajatKaSh-Maneet-Fan-Anku--LoVe.KaSh-felicitysmoak.sjain

miss93 Goldie
miss93
miss93

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged

res:))

Hey awesome part
I just loved it, I'm sooo happy that Armaan and kids are going with her to suport her for her exam. loved the way Armaan takes care of the kids.

tnx for the pm:))

take care
love miss93

Edited by miss93 - 03 May 2011 at 11:41am

ssh57

Go to top