Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

QSS THREAD # 4, part 194 on pg 150 on 26-5-11 (Page 114)

saniashzadi IF-Dazzler
saniashzadi
saniashzadi

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged

hey dear...

lovely update...Ani is so cute love him...Mallik family is grt...

akshat is really an understanding boy...its lovely to imagine him hands on his chest and looking at his parent...LOL but sometime it really looks like that he is sacrificing his wishes fr others...but hats off to armaan in understanding him sooo lovingly... but i think its high time that both parent do something big fr him...

but now Lil Ani monster is ill hes jaan of all family plzzz make him fine soon...

waiting fr update

update soon

love 

sania

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssh57

KBfanNo1 Goldie
KBfanNo1
KBfanNo1

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
This is simply awesome... just love this FF.... its like reasing our own life.. well written

ssh57

crazy_4_karan IF-Dazzler
crazy_4_karan
crazy_4_karan

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
wow Shardha awesome part... aww wats wrng with poor Ani, he doesn't look good like this all shant shant, i hope this doesn't really affect Riddhima n her xmz.. continue soon.. thnx for the PM :)

ssh57

noseasync IF-Sizzlerz
noseasync
noseasync

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
nice update
Continue soon

ssh57

staraavni Groupbie
staraavni
staraavni

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
nice part...

ssh57

kshanikaa Goldie
kshanikaa
kshanikaa

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
I am commenting after ages. Atlast your writing compelled me to do so. I was actually having a headache but determined to comemnt tonight othwrwise i will have to catch up on more parts. You write amazing. It can be called like filling beauty in simple things. QSS feels very warm,homely, simple...something like which everyone wants to come at, at the end of the day. AR'a simple nights like the recent oen u mentioned, feels more sensuous than other heavy descriptions mentioned in other FFs sometimes.

Ani- bowing head down, cholly, sshh...mamma paayi, ani widened his eyes and sternly said- ani...and then blushed...ani forwarding both hands, saying anna...ani potty...ani kakkar,gee,,, WOWWW

Akshat is a very obedient child. Having such a son halve your tensions for sure but still Ani's charms work more. Such cute little boys. I wa thinking about the time when AR will be blessed with their daughter. Something simialr happened in my neighbourhood. The couple has two daughters...one is in 7th and another in 4th i suppose and they got a son now. Whenever i start feeling a bit odd thinking about their older daughter who has stepped or going to step into teens, i feel isnt it odd to have another child at thsi age when other kids can understand eevrything... but then i always remember QSS and i get partial thinking it may be fine. The girls love their brother and QSS is going to be same.

In this epi also, Akshat was looking at AR a bit suspiciously afetr finding them at extra bed Tongue but Armaan changed the topic. I hope akshat bought that.

Armaan, what an understanding and amazing hsuband he is!!! He is helping riddhima so much in her studies. The epi where kartik left after getting forgiveness from padma, was also good. Riddhima is going to ahve exams again. Lets see what happens to these love birds then... Tongue

I love ani a lot...kutti payiyaan. Big smile LOL

Keep up your gorgeous work!!!

ssh57

shonagudia IF-Rockerz
shonagudia
shonagudia

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Lovely part di... It was so sweet to see ani liking idili so much not any other junk food..
I hope ani is ok.Nothing much to wrorry about..
Please continue soon...

ssh57

ssh57 Goldie
ssh57
ssh57

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshanikaa

I am commenting after ages. Atlast your writing compelled me to do so. I was actually having a headache but determined to comemnt tonight othwrwise i will have to catch up on more parts. You write amazing. It can be called like filling beauty in simple things. QSS feels very warm,homely, simple...something like which everyone wants to come at, at the end of the day. AR'a simple nights like the recent oen u mentioned, feels more sensuous than other heavy descriptions mentioned in other FFs sometimes.

Ani- bowing head down, cholly, sshh...mamma paayi, ani widened his eyes and sternly said- ani...and then blushed...ani forwarding both hands, saying anna...ani potty...ani kakkar,gee,,, WOWWW

Akshat is a very obedient child. Having such a son halve your tensions for sure but still Ani's charms work more. Such cute little boys. I wa thinking about the time when AR will be blessed with their daughter. Something simialr happened in my neighbourhood. The couple has two daughters...one is in 7th and another in 4th i suppose and they got a son now. Whenever i start feeling a bit odd thinking about their older daughter who has stepped or going to step into teens, i feel isnt it odd to have another child at thsi age when other kids can understand eevrything... but then i always remember QSS and i get partial thinking it may be fine. The girls love their brother and QSS is going to be same.

In this epi also, Akshat was looking at AR a bit suspiciously afetr finding them at extra bed Tongue but Armaan changed the topic. I hope akshat bought that.

Armaan, what an understanding and amazing hsuband he is!!! He is helping riddhima so much in her studies. The epi where kartik left after getting forgiveness from padma, was also good. Riddhima is going to ahve exams again. Lets see what happens to these love birds then... Tongue

I love ani a lot...kutti payiyaan. Big smile LOL

Keep up your gorgeous work!!!

Thanks a lot for you elaborate comment. The length made up for not having commented in such a long time. i feel elated to hear such awesome comments and that's what motivates me to write. having read such wonderful ffs by such awesome writers on this forum, i never imagined my day to day drama of AR's life will be appreciated so much. but for that, i would have ended this ff long back. but with a very heavy heart I have to say, the time for me to bid thiss ff goodbye is drawing close. anyways Que Sera Sera.

kshanikaa

Go to top