Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

QSS THREAD # 4, part 194 on pg 150 on 26-5-11 (Page 111)

arshluver_15 IF-Rockerz
arshluver_15
arshluver_15

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Di
i am commenting after some time now on this FF.............i just caught up with all the part that i have not read.........all the parts were fantastic......i hoped is kartik would have got better and had been able to live longer to see his grand-kids grow up. But at less now he is not suffering and is n better place. I am glad that all of kartik's family has accepted ridhima as their own and they are now being treated like their kids....

I read couple of comment that you are going on break or ending this FF..............if that is the case then i request you that you don't do that keep writing this FF as long as you can.............this is one of the best FF and you are the best writer so far i have encounter...............i have read lots of book from many author like Judith McNaugth, Lisa Kleypas but still love your writing compare to them. 

please do not stop this FF or writing at all...........

lods of love
nruti

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blessed4

ssh57 Goldie
ssh57
ssh57

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshluver_15

Di
i am commenting after some time now on this FF.............i just caught up with all the part that i have not read.........all the parts were fantastic......i hoped is kartik would have got better and had been able to live longer to see his grand-kids grow up. But at less now he is not suffering and is n better place. I am glad that all of kartik's family has accepted ridhima as their own and they are now being treated like their kids....

I read couple of comment that you are going on break or ending this FF..............if that is the case then i request you that you don't do that keep writing this FF as long as you can.............this is one of the best FF and you are the best writer so far i have encounter...............i have read lots of book from many author like Judith McNaugth, Lisa Kleypas but still love your writing compare to them. 

lods of love
nruti

Hey Nruti,
This is by far the best compliment I have received. Unfortunately i haven't read any books by these authors. Thanks a million for loving this ff so much. as i've already clarified, i'll try and write something new when time permits. Hope your exams went on well. Loads of love and blessings, shardha

arshluver_15

arshluver_15 IF-Rockerz
arshluver_15
arshluver_15

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssh57

Originally posted by arshluver_15

Di

lods of love
nruti

Hey Nruti,
This is by far the best compliment I have received. Unfortunately i haven't read any books by these authors. Thanks a million for loving this ff so much. as i've already clarified, i'll try and write something new when time permits. Hope your exams went on well. Loads of love and blessings, shardha

Thanks.......
Yes the exam went well but unfortunately i will not recive my result until December. BTW this author have pretty good books and they both are NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLING AUTHOR........(GOOGLE THEM YOU WILL KNOW)
update soon
love
nruti

Edited by arshluver_15 - 19 April 2011 at 9:23pm
ssh57 Goldie
ssh57
ssh57

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Part 182

As they sat chatting in their special lingo, pointing to the dark circles under her eyes paati asked Riddhima if she wasn't sleeping well. Riddhima told her about her oncoming exams, which surprised her. She wondered, when she was already a doctor, what she was studying now? Riddhima explained to her that she was becoming a bigger doctor and that she would have to go to Chennai next month for her exams. She was even more stunned when Riddhima told her that she would leave the children in Armaan and akka's care when she went. (This time they had decided that she wouldn't take Ani either as it was a question of two weeks only.)

After chatting for sometime Riddhima and Armaan said they would make a move.

K: Yes, you have a long drive back.

A: No we are staying back in Kochi. Akshat wants to go to Veegaland.

Prema came carrying a tray with coffee for all. "Sorry athaan our house is very small. We can't even ask you to stay here."

A: No that's ok. You already have you parents and paati staying over. I've made reservations at our usual hotel. Don't worry.

R: Next all of you should come to Munnar.

"That's not possible in the near future, because of Prema's condition." Was Prema's mom-in-law's reply.

A: No problem. We'll come and see her whenever we come to Kochi.

At last Malliks bade everyone good bye. Ani wasn't fully awake as yet. Prema kissed both the boys and bid them bye. "Akka, athaan please come again. It was so lovely having you over." Prema said offering kumkum to Riddhima. (a Tamilian custom) "we definitely will. You please take care." Riddhima said hugging her after taking the kumkum. Then all of them wished her goodluck for the exams. She thanked them and they made a move.

As it was quite late, and they had already rested, they decided to go straightaway for shopping. As usual Armaan got carried away and purchased lots of clothes for all of them, though Riddhima kept protesting. As a revenge, she went and bought clothes for Armaan. They reached the hotel tired and loaded with bags and just flopped on the bed.

After resting for a while all of them tried out the clothes, having a dress parade of sorts. Once Ani wore new clothes he didn't want to remove it and started pestering them to take him out. So they decided to go to the restaurant to have dinner. While they were discussing what they wanted he made his preference known saying "Ani idi" Armaan shook his head and said "haan baba tere liye idli hi mangaoonga." Akshat and Armaan opted for pizza so Riddhima joined her chotu and ordered idli.

They were all chatting, discussing about the next day. Which rides were thrillling, which should be avoided etc. The little one was looking around, surprisingly, without making any masti. The restaurant was quite crowded as it was Saturday evening. Every time a waiter brought idlis for someone the little one would look at it eagerly. Finally he got bugged and started shouting at the next waiter, waving his hand to him and saying "Ani idi". While his parents found it amusing, Akshat felt ashamed of his behavior and reprimanded him, "hey bukkad, chup kar, uncle leke aayenge tere liye." Armaan in the meantime called the waiter and told him that if the pizzas were taking time it was ok, but he should bring the idlis first.

Soon the waiter bought the idlis. Putting his finger on top of the idli Ani said to the waiter, "kakkar, gee" because his athai always fed it to him with sugar and ghee. Armaan asked the waiter to get some sugar and ghee as he stood wondering what the little one wanted. Smiling at Ani he immediately went and got it for him. Riddhima spread the ghee on the idli and made small pieces of them. At once he picked them up one by one, dipped it in the sugar and popped it into his mouth.

A: He's really hungry!

R: aaj kaafi soya bhi hai.

The waiter gave him an admiring glance, when he brought the pizzas and pulled his cheeks. At once he wiped his cheeks as he didn't like anyone pulling them.

Having finished eating the pizzas and idlis, Armaan asked them if they wanted icecream. Riddhima opted for coffee while Akshat agreed for icecream. The little master thought for a minute and said "Ani ikeam, kaapi" Making it clear that he wanted both. "aur kuch chahiye to batado manga deta hoon" his dad teased him. Ultimately he got a few teaspoons of coffee from his mama and a cup of icecream.

The children were to share their parents' room. Armaan asked for and extra bed and had to himself sleep on it because Akshat refused to sleep on the floor. The little one was fast asleep in his cot. After sometime Armaan felt some movement beside him and opened his eyes. Riddhima was squeezing in with him on the narrow bed and pulling his sheet to cover herself also.  He just smiled and pulled her closer. They had to be satisfied with just a few kisses as the kids were in the same room.

In the morning Akshat was the first to wake up and found the bed beside him empty. He went to look for her in the washroom, but came back not finding her there. When he went to find his dad, who was sleeping on the other side, he found them both cuddled up there. As if he felt him staring, Armaan opened his eyes and acted as if he was surprised to see Riddhima with him. Then he tapped Riddhima to wake her up. Akshat stood there with his hands folded in front of his chest, staring at them.

R: Armaan mujhe sone do na. raat bhar to,

He clamped her mouth with his palms and asked her "Tum Akshat ke saath upar soyi thi na? to neeche kaise aayi?'She angrily opened her eyes and saw Akshat standing there. Only then she realized what was happening and blushed crimson. Now Armaan moved his hand away. She gave Akshat a sweet smile saying "good morning Shona. Woh na main neend mein neeche gir gayi thi."

Getting up and pulling Akshat along to the washroom Armaan said "chalo, chalo, hum dono first tayyar ho jaate hain. Veegaland jaana hai na?" Just to give Riddhima time to straighten her dress and get up. While they were in the washroom, Riddhima ordered for some coffee. They had all bathed and ready, but the little one hadn't woken up as yet.

A: Kya baat hai, chotu abhi tak nahi utha.

R: Last night we slept quite late na, maybe that's why. If we wake him he might start crying. You both go and have breakfast. Get something packed for us both. I'll try to wake him and get him ready.

A: he'll only have idli, what do you want.

R: anything will do.

She picked him up from his cot and his body seemed warm. She kissed his cheek and felt that warm too. Was he heading for something she wondered. "mama ke saath kaun bye bye chalega?" she asked near his ears. He snuggled against her and slept. She called to him and tapped him to wake him up. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled at her. "Good morning" she said kissing him again. "Dekho mama tayyar hai. Dad aur anna bhi tayyar hokar bye bye chale gaye. Ab Ani bhi naye kapde mein tayyar hokar gumma chalega" she coaxed him and took him to the washroom.

At first he was a liitle cranky but once he had bathed his mood improved. When she offered him milk, he refused saying "dudu nai". She tried to force him, but after having a few sips, he threw up dirtying his clothes and hers. She had to wash him and change him again. By the time she could change her dress, Armaan and Akshat came back. Seeing her dress dirtied, Armaan asked "Kya hua?"

R: I think he's not well. He didn't want to have milk. I forced him to have a little and he threw up.

A: You go and change, I'll see to him.

Armaan picked him up and pointing to the packet said "dekho main tumhare liye idli laya hoon. Khaoge?" he shook his head which was resting on Armaan's shoulder. That really worried him. Ani refusing to eat idli, wasn't normal. Armaan decided not to force him. Then opening the medical kit, he gave him some syrup for indigestion and best part was he took it without any protest. Akshat went and sat quietly in a corner hoping that their trip wouldn't be cancelled. Unknowingly his eyes filled with tears.

"Akshat zara who napkin pass karna" Armaan held out his hand, looking at Akshat. He obediently picked up the napkin and held it out to his dad, discretely wiping the tears that were threatening to spill out. Armaan pulled him by the hand as he took the napkin. He wiped Ani's face and then putting his arm around his betu said "Don't worry. Maine davai di hai. He'll be better soon. Hum Veegaland zaroor chalenge. At that the little boy just hugged him and the tears poured down his eyes. Armaan put the baby on his shoulder and hugged Akshat with his free hand.

When Riddhima came out of the washroom she dried the cothes she had washed and asked Armaan, "kya karein?" Armaan indicated to Akshat with his eyes and said "I think it's indigestion. I've given him carmicide. He should be ok soon. Tum nashta karlo, then we'll make a move."

Akshat moved a little away from him and said, "it's ok dad, agar Ani ko theek nahi hai, to nahi jaate."

A: No, no lets go, he'll be ok.

Ani had fallen asleep by the time Riddhima had the sandwich and they moved out. Ani's illness had dampened everybody's mood. His parents tried to be cheerful for Akshat's sake. They were at the park by half past ten. Thankfully it wasn't very hot. On some rides Armaan accompanied Akshat while on some Riddhima went with him.

Now mother and son were on the hang glider

a cable car ride that takes you whizzing through the sky, giving you a bird's eye view of Veegaland! Armaan was sitting with Ani at the fish pond which had lots of beautiful fishes waiting for you to feed them. They came near and kissed your fingers. They were so adorable that Ani at last started smiling.

Suddenly the little one's face contorted with pain and he farted giving a very foul smell. Then making a face told his dad "Ani potty". Koi baat nahi, main tumhe change kar deta hoon. Armaan took him to the toilet, cleaned and changed him. Some of the men gave him odd glances wondering why he was doing all this? Where was his wife? But one of the men came forward to help him because it was difficult holding the baby and changing him as there was no clean place to make the child lie down.

After that Ani seemed relieved. In the meantime Riddhima and Akshat came back and got worried not finding Armaan, where they had left them. She called him and Armaan told her where he was. He told them to wait there only, as the toilet was in another direction and they might miss one another.

By the time they joined the other two, Ani was more or less his normal self. He hadn't eaten anything from the morning. Armaan was only feeding him ORS which they always carried in their first-aid box. When Armaan asked him if he wanted to eat anything he nodded. So Armaan fed him a banana.

Veegaland was more fun than Akshat had ever imagined, especially the water rides. Even Ani enjoyed the rides squealing with joy in his dad's arms. He always enjoyed playing in the water even while bathing.

They had some snacks at the restaurant there, before heading back for the hotel. Ani had a little bit of dal rice only. At their hotel, they all showered and hit the bed. After an hour's rest they set off on their return journey to Munnar. Soon all of them slept off, except Armaan who was driving. On the highway he stopped at a stall for some coffee as he was also feeling drowsy. All the rides in the water made them tired and sleepy.

It was past nine when they reached Munnar. Akka was very happy to see her kutti paiyyan back. They had a light dinner and were off to bed. Ani was not prepared to leave his mama and kept clutching to her. So Riddhima made him sleep beside her  on the bed as he wasn't prepared to even sleep in his cot.

Riddhima was woken up from her sleep by some wheezing sound. She switched on the bedside lamp and saw Ani gasping for breath. "Armaan, Armaan utho" she shouted, picking the child in her arms. He was burning with fever.

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19rash.guptastaraavnitrendyfriendsAnokheeahensevenswarobi1Ayesha_tneetiporwalfariah12diyachillansharadestinationnAR_FANmiss93swamii92anushkajainm-g19qt4everKBfanNo1diyaa1pk..Chanakya...frnd.of.frndzkshanikaaSuvarna....mischiefcrazy_4_karanarmaanlover_7pinkssblessed4saniashzadiNazzz16desirammy_ka_ashulibra25wajiha-1Pumpkinnanjie22shonagudiashruti_luvs_msksammy4umeow23arshluver_15lil_desi_goddesEthereal-Path-DavneetKaur-anumeha_rajatscarlet.moonjiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-Fanfelicitysmoak.sjain

qt4ever Goldie
qt4ever
qt4ever

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Gr8 part
but what happened to our Ani?
Cont soon pls!

ssh57

Riddss IF-Sizzlerz
Riddss
Riddss