Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

QSS THREAD # 4, part 194 on pg 150 on 26-5-11 (Page 107)

shonagudia IF-Rockerz
shonagudia
shonagudia

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
nice update di... Hope this exam season is over soon.. and malliks can have a nice vacation..
Last few months were very stressful for them..

Continue soon..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssh57

ssh57 Goldie
ssh57
ssh57

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidu87

hey di

firstly sry for commentng so late. neways i read 10 updates in one go. i was havn tears in ma eyes. i truely believe dat u r one of the bestest writer in dis entire universe.

luv u . lots n lots of muhazzzzzzzzzzz

cont soon wid nxt part. waitn eagerly
thnx 4 d pm

PS: plz plz plz plz dun end dis ff. am so addicted to dis ff plz plz plz plz its a request.....

hey,
that's the bestest compliment i've received. thank you sooooooooooooo much. Maybe I have to send youto MSHC for de-addiction. WinkWinkWinkWink. You can also meet Armaan there. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Jokes apart, I promise, if it's possible I'll surely write something. keep your fingers crossed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha_tvidu87

Norz IF-Sizzlerz
Norz
Norz

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
lovely part dii
love ani antics he is chowww sweet
hope lovely moments come bak soon to Maalik house

ssh57

ssh57 Goldie
ssh57
ssh57

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Part 181

If she was going to waste two days, she had better put in extra hours during the night, Riddhima thought to herself. So instead of waking from 1 am to 3 am, she kept awake till 4 in the morning. She continued to do so for 2-3 days. That resulted in dark circles under her eyes, which didn't go unnoticed by Armaan.

On Friday morning he had gone to discuss a case with Dr. Mohan and after that he said, "Sir I want a personal favour from you." When he looked at him with knitted brows he said "Sir, Riddhima is having her exams in May."

M: Yes, I know that.

A: Sir, she takes her studies very seriously. As she doesn't find much time during the day, she's waking up at night, to cope up with it.

M: Oh that's the reason for those dark circles. This morning when I enquired she said it was only because she hadn't slept well last night. When you requested for her internship here itself I'd told you to wait till she had finished her course, as she would find it difficult to cope with everything. But you wanted her to start right away.

A: Sir, I hope she's not given you any reason to complain so far.

M: Of course not! You also know that she's by far the most dedicated intern we have. What do you want of me now? If I reduce her duties I'll have to burden the other interns with additional duty, which doesn't seem fair.

A: Sir, I totally agree with you. It won't be fair to burden the other interns. But I meant to ask if I could take over some of her responsibility. Mainly doing the paper work for her.

M: Has she sent you here to plead her case?

A: Of course not sir, she doesn't even know about my request. I myself thought that it would give her some extra time to study.

M: I'm aware, the minute she finds herself free, she disappears. I know she must be holed up somewhere studying. But I've overlooked it.

A: Yes sir, she sits in my cabin, studying.

M: You know you put me in a position where I can't refuse you. But if there's any complaint from anyone, I may have to revoke it, I hope you understand.

A: Thank you so much sir, I fully understand. I'll make sure no one else has any problem about it. I just want to help her or else her hospital work may also suffer. 

That evening Armaan was packing the bag of Kochi. He hadn't told her about his talk with Dr. Mohan as yet. She handed him a book to be packed along with the clothes.

A: Why are you carrying the book? Where are you going to find the time to read it? Just relax this weekend. It will be almost four when we leave from Prema's house after lunch. We'll check into a hotel, then you can do some summer shopping in the evening. Sunday we'll be going to Veegaland. So when are you going to find the time?

R: raat ko pad sakti hoon na?

A: raat ko?

R: you know that's the best time to study. Everything is so quiet, no disturbance. You can concentrate nicely.

A: tumhe kaisey pata?

"woh" only then she realized that she had blurted and bit her tongue.

A: tumhe kya laga? mujhe pata nahi hai, ke tum roz beech raat uthkar padayi karti ho? Last night you fell asleep with the book open on your chest. Did you think how you landed on the bed?

R: You mean you carried me in?

"Yes" he said, enclosing her in his arms. "The minute you move even an inch away from me, I can sense it. So wouldn't I know if you disappeared for two three hours? But I didn't want to stop you from studying. I know it means a lot to you. If I arranged 2-3 hours free time in the afternoon for you, will you give up studying in the middle of the night?"

R: Matlab?

A: If I did all your paperwork in the hospital,  you'll be free to study.

R: No Armaan, Dr. Mohan won't like that.

A: I spoke to Dr. Mohan about it today.

R: He agreed?

A: Yes, he agreed, provided no one else takes any objection.

R: There was no need Armaan, I could have managed.

A: I know you could have and I've seen you managing everything wonderfully the last two weeks but I couldn't let you go on like that. It would drain you in course of time. And you may fall ill just during your exams. I didn't want that to happen.

She just hugged him and resting her head on his chest said, "you just bowl me over with your concern and caring ways, everytime. Love you."

"I love you too" he said kissing her, "but if you stay stuck to me like this, I won't be able to finish the packing. Of course I don't mind continuing with this and not going to Kochi, but your Shona might." "Armaan, tum bhi na," she slapped his arm and moved away from him which made him smirk.

Akshat was super excited. He had told all his friends and classmates that he was going to 'Veegaland Amusement Park' on Sunday. Riddhima had spoken to paati after speaking with Prema, last week. She was very happy to hear that Armaan and Riddhima were also coming to Kochi.

Akka said that it was customary to take fruits, flowers, sweets and namkeens while visiting a pregnant girl. So Riddhima had a nice gift hamper ready for her.

The next morning they left after breakfast. Once he was dressed in new clothes, Ani knew they were going out and was extremely happy. At the breakfast table, seeing athai and dadu not dressed up, he understood that there were not accompanying them. So he went up to them and pointing to his clothes said "Ani bye bye. Cal bye bye. Athai nai, dadu nai." When athai pretended to cry asking "athai car bye bye nai?" he kissed her cheek and wiping the imaginary tears said "athai gooboy, lona nai." Akshat started laughing hearing him and asked "buddu athai boy hai kya? Good girl bol."

Ani gobbled up the breakfast without any fuss and even had some milk. Finally they left, bidding athai and dadu bye. But the minute the car was in motion, the hero fell asleep. They drove to Kochi without any halts. Prema's husband was waiting for them at the main road with his bike, to guide them through the internal roads.

Everyone was very excited to see the Mallik family again. Paati hugged and kissed each one of them when they touched her feet to take her blessings. Prema's in-laws who were stunned to see the tiny tot also going around touching everyone's feet. Every time he bent down he would stagger but manage to keep his balance.

Riddhima hugged Prema and gave her the gift hamper, while Armaan shook hands with her husband. Prema put the hamper aside and asking AR to stand close to each other and did namaskar (prostrated at their feet). Both of them bent down to pick her saying "hey what is this?" Paati explained this was the south Indian way of taking the elders' blessings. Riddhima blessed her saying, she should have a easy and normal delivery and a bonnie baby. Akshat touched his chitti's feet and seeing his anna, Ani followed suit.

Prema picked the younger one in one arm and hugged the elder one with the other. The younger one wanted to go to his parents so he leaned towards them holding out his arms. Prema tried to hold on to him saying "I'm your chitti. Give me a kiss." He just shook his head and when she kissed him he just wiped his cheeks angrily. As usual he made everyone smile with his antics.

Prema wouldn't leave him and continued to hold him tight. Her mother-in-law said "why are you forcing that child, he may unknowingly kick your stomach, in trying to wriggle out of your arms." Riddhima took him from her and sat down on the sofa . Prema hugged Akshat and kissing his forehead said "en chellam (my pet), en kannu (my eyes)". At once the little one said "Ani thellam athai,". Akshat explained that athai used these endearments to pamper Ani, when he doesn't obey her. To irritate him more Prema sat with Akshat next to her and said "Akshat thangam" (gold).

But the little one wouldn't take it quietly. "mama angam" he pointed to his mama. Riddhima explained that akka called her Thangam. Everyone was astounded by the little one's understanding and shrewdness. They wanted him to continue talking so  there was a question answer session. Prema asked Akshat to translate her questions in Hindi and vice cersa clarify his totla answers to her.

Ak: Dad tumhe kaisey bulate hain?

Ani: tothu.(chotu).

Ak: mama gusse mein tujse kaisey bolti hai?

Ani widened his eyes and sternly said "Ani," and then slyly looked at his mama. That had everyone in splits. Before they could put the next question to him, he himself volunteered the next bit of information."Athai tutti paiyya."  Laughing at that Prema agreed "yes, you are chutti paiyyan (naughty boy)." Akshat corrected her saying it was kutti paiyya (small boy). Prema leaned over and pinching Ani's cheeks said "kutti paiyan, chutti paiyan."

As if he had been complimented, the little one clapped his hands and started laughing. Prema's mother-in-law immediately asked Ani "your chitti will also have a cute boy like you na?" though he didn't understand a word, he nodded. Everyone was thrilled as if God Himself had said she'll have a boy. Having enjoyed the mini interview session, they proceeded for lunch.

It was a typical Tamilian feast with vada, payasam etc. served on a banana leaf, eaten sitting on the floor. Prema hesitantly asked Armaan if he was ok sitting on the floor. He at once assured her he was very comfortable. Then she said, "I don't know whether you like south Indian food, but we don't know to cook north Indian stuff. Her husband interrupted saying, "I had told them we'll order from outside but the ladies wouldn't agree." Armaan immediately said "Don't worry we all are very fond of south Indian food, thanks to akka's cooking."

R: during my pregnancy I used to vomit so much, but could retain the tamarind rice, lemon rice etc. which akka made.

The only problem was managing the little one. Riddhima opted to feed him first, and then have her lunch. Anyways the other ladies of the house would eat later only. So all the males were served first. Ani leaned forward and tried to pull the plate from which she was feeding him. To distract him Riddhima gave him two glasses with a little water. He was engrossed in pouring the water from one glass to another and she could continued to feed him.

After his stomach was full the little one was ready for his nap. By then Armaan had finished eating and took the little one from Riddhima, offering to make him sleep. Everyone was surprised to hear Armaan say that. They were even more shocked when Riddhima told them that Armaan was capable of taking care of the kids even in her absence. He would even change his nappy, bathe him , feed him, everything single handedly.

"Athaan I think I'll send my husband to you for training," Prema jested. "Sure I'll train him perfectly" Armaan replied in the same tone. Prema showed him to her room where Ani could sleep. The ladies then sat for their lunch after they had cleared up the place. They were very pleased to hear avial and puli-inji were Riddhima's favourite.

After lunch all of them sat chatting. Armaan had also joined them while Akshat had joined his brother in the nap. Riddhima insisted Prema should also go and take her nap but she said she wanted to talk something important with all of them. She began talking about her idea of doing some charity with peripa's property. Her mother-in-law seemed surprised. "you said we could use that money to buy a house."

Prema: yes, my share of it. But half of it is akka's share though she refuses to take it. That, I want to use for charity.

Then she explained Armaan's idea to them. Her mother-in-law didn't seem very happy, though her father-in-law and husband accepted it immediately. Paati and Kannan were very glad to hear about it. Both of them wholeheartedly endorsed her idea. Valli was indifferent and silent as usual. "After spending his whole life as a vagrant, at least he got his family before he died." Prema translated paati's lamenting.

Kannan: this will help his soul to rest in peace. Had he been fit enough to change his will, he would have definitely included Riddhima's name also in it.

Finally it was decided that the money would be invested in Riddhima and Prema's joint names and the interest would be put in an account from where it could disbursed to the needy patients of MSHC. The choice of patients would be Armaan's and Riddhima's discretion.

After that Prema proceeded to have a nap as everybody was forcing her. Armaan was talking to Kannan enquiring about his new found job, while Riddhima was conversing with paati. She spoke in English with elaborate actions while paati spoke similarly in Tamil and both of them laughing at their unique language. Patti was hugging her close as she spoke with her. They were meeting for the first time in a normal situation outside the hospital premises. It felt like nice family reunion.

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19rash.guptaashi89rtaransharadiyachillvrulsahensevenswarobi1karankideewanixAyesha_tGloriosaafariah12diyaa1pkfrnd.of.frndzswamii92mischiefSuvarna....m-g19qt4evermiss93RUBA-SIDDIQUIanushkajainvidu87desirNazzz16ammy_ka_ashupinkssarmaanlover_7saniashzadicrazy_4_karanblessed4shonagudiashruti_luvs_msksammy4umeow23arshluver_15libra25wajiha-1Ethereal-Pathcrazy4KASH_AR-DavneetKaur--Seri-Norzanumeha_rajatjiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-Fanfelicitysmoak.sjain

vidu87 IF-Dazzler
vidu87
vidu87

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
AWESOME
SUPERB
LUVD IT
THNX 4 D PM
CONT SOONClapClap

ssh57

vidu87 IF-Dazzler
vidu87
vidu87

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssh57

Originally posted by vidu87

hey di

firstly sry for commentng so late. neways i read 10 updates in one go. i was havn tears in ma eyes. i truely believe dat u r one of the bestest writer in dis entire universe.

luv u . lots n lots of muhazzzzzzzzzzz

cont soon wid nxt part. waitn eagerly
thnx 4 d pm

PS: plz plz plz plz dun end dis ff. am so addicted to dis ff plz plz plz plz its a request.....

hey,
that's the bestest compliment i've received. thank you sooooooooooooo much. Maybe I have to send youto MSHC for de-addiction. WinkWinkWinkWink. You can also meet Armaan there. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Jokes apart, I promise, if it's possible I'll surely write something. keep your fingers crossed.

hey i dun wanna get de-addicted but if i can meet armaan dere den i can go dere but juz 2 meet himWinkWink nt 4 de-addiction.Big smileBig smileBig smile

nd ill b waitn 4 ur nxt venture but plz plz do strt ur nxt stry vry soon

ssh57

Norz IF-Sizzlerz
Norz
Norz

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
lovely part diii
love the mini interview session of ani

ssh57

anshara Senior Member