Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
shrada di as usual the part was FAB

im still sad as we're nearing the end, but i guess it's best? *sigh*
anyways i will be away for like 3-4 monthes (mid june to like mid september)

as i am moving countries so i wouldnt be able to read/comment until we were settled again...

ahh well cont soon!!
anushkajain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part di
just loved it
i loved the way riddhima makes him agree
contiue soon
ssh57 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammy_ka_ashu

shrada di as usual the part was FAB

im still sad as we're nearing the end, but i guess it's best? *sigh*
anyways i will be away for like 3-4 monthes (mid june to like mid september)

as i am moving countries so i wouldnt be able to read/comment until we were settled again...

ahh well cont soon!!

Don't worry, I'll also be away during that period. so I'll finish this ff before that.
Edited by ssh57 - 12 years ago
ssh57 thumbnail

Part 193

Feeling something wet on her shoulder Riddhima opened her eyes. She had just then managed to fall asleep. For the past few days, both of them were unable to get proper sleep. More so because they were not able to share their problem with each other. Riddhima was not prepared to hear any excuse from him, lest she broke down and gave him reason to refuse to go to Boston.

But today she felt very sorry for him. She had brought him to tears. She turned sideways and gently kissed his face, resting on her shoulder. Feeling her kiss he moved away to look at her. She put her palms on either sides of his face, wiped his tears and kissed him soundly on his lips. What words couldn't convey, actions could. But that proved his undoing. He clutched on to her and broke down like a baby. She hugged him tight letting him vent out his feelings, tears rolling down her cheeks as well.

When he was somewhat pacified, she pulled out of embrace and looking at him said "It's not going to be easy for any of us, but we have to do it. There's always got to be a first time. We haven't been apart much in the last three years, but life is full of ups and downs. You'll see that these two months will also literally fly away." Then copying his style to lighten the situation she said, "And when you become a very rich and famous psychiatrist you will thank me for my forethought and forcing you to go to Boston."

That undoubtedly brought a smile to his face and brought him to a teasing mood too. "Then I'll have so many patients, I won't be able to spare any time for you Mrs. Mallik nor for the kids and you'll say "Oh God! Why did I send him to Boston." "That's not possible Dr. Armaan Mallik, immaterial of how many patients you have, you have to find time for us," she said and both of them started laughing. They hugged each other and as usual found solace to their problem in their love making as they had in the past few days.

The next day being Saturday, they all decided to go to Kochi to shop for Armaan. As it was June, he wouldn't need much winter clothes but he would require formal suits. They shopped and spent an enjoyable weekend at Kochi. As they stood at Fort Kochi watching the sunset, "Pata nahi when I'll share such moment with you all again" lamented Armaan. "Armaan you are going to be away for just two months, not two years," reprimanded Riddhima.

A: yeh do mahine, do saal se kum nahi honge.

Seeing him sad Riddhima said "chalo let's go to Prema's house and see how Swarnam is getting along." That cheered him up, because she was a very cute girl and readily came to them when they had visited her the previous month. So they called Prema, who welcomed them to her house.

As the baby was eight months old now, she had become very active. First she shied away from them but soon came to them. Even Akshat picked her and she set about pulling his nose and eyes. Only Ani didn't like his parents picking her up. He patted her legs saying "paapa" (Baby) and when no one was looking slowly pinched her leg. Everyone started wondering why the baby started crying suddenly and Riddhima passed her to her mother. The little one beamed at his trick being a success.

The following week passed very quickly and soon it was Friday, the day Armaan was to leave for Boston. He was first flying to Mumbai. From there to Boston via Amsterdam. He had strictly instructed that no one would come to see him off, as he would find it all the more difficult to part from them. Riddhima had taken the day off as Armaan would leave in the afternoon, and so had Akshat.

From the morning the whole household was gloomy. When Armaan had opened his eyes in the morning, Riddhima was still asleep. He lay watching his sweetheart, putting the stray strand of hair, flying across her face, behind her ears. He kept staring at her as if she was trying to imprint her face in his mind. Not that he needed to, because as soon as he shut his eyes, her face only came before his eyes.

Suddenly she opened her eyes and raised her eyebrows at him questioningly. He bent down and kissed her. She felt the wetness of his tears on her cheek. On coming out of the kiss she asked "yesterday you made us promise that we wouldn't cry and now you yourself'." He quickly wiped his eyes and gave a weak smile asking "main kahan ro raha hoon?"

By then the kids came dashing into the room and climbed onto their bed. "Arrey how come aaj chotu itne jaldi uth gaya?" Armaan asked. "Maine hi usey uthaya. We want to spend as much time we can with you, before you leave" came Akshat's reply. Riddhima sat up and pulled Ani on her lap, while Akshat sat on his dad's lap. Armaan hugged him tight, with his arms around his waist and said "betu, in my absence, you are the man of the house, take care of your mama and Ani. Ok?" Emotion choked him and tears flowed down his cheek as he whispered his betu's ear "You have to report everything to me when I call you. Be it something good or bad.OK?"

Ak: Sure dad, promise.

Seeing his dad crying the little one got up and coming close to him wiped away his tears with his tiny hands saying "lote nahi. Gooboy." And kissed him sweetly on both his cheeks. At that Armaan couldn't control his emotions. Pulling him also on his lap, he hugged his kids together and showered kisses on them. "tum logon ke bagair main kaise jee paoonga?" he asked through his tears. Hearing that Riddhima also broke and all of them got into a hug.

Akshat was the first to compose himself. "Aap dono humse kehte rehte ho no rona dhona aur ab aap hi aisey royenge to hum kya karenge?" Ani was also pouting not understanding why his parents were crying.

Ak: Dekho Ani bhi rone laga hai.

Immediately Armaan wiped his tears and that of his sweetheart and indicated to her with his eyes that she shouldn't cry, to which she nodded. To change their mood, he said "aaj dad, betu aur chotu sab saath mein shower karenge. Come on lets have fun." Both the kids jumped down and started undressing and then ran into the washroom. Riddhima just shook her head looking at them and went to the kids' room to get their soaps and towels.

When she opened the bathroom door to hand it to them, she found them splashing water on one another. And instead of taking the things from her hand, Akshat pulled her also under the shower and got her drenched. When she started shouting "Mujhe chodo, mere kapde bheeg rahe hain," Akshu said "come on mama be a sport and pulled her totally under the shower.

Armaan who had taken the soap was applying on the little one, looked up. Seeing her drenched, water dripping down her wet hair and her dress clinging to her, the soap cake fell out of his hands and he slowly stood up. He couldn't take his eyes off her. She noticed him only when he held her arms, till then she was busy avoiding the water Akshat was splashing on her. Their eyes locked, they moved closer unaware of doing so. A loud cough from Akshat brought them suddenly back to the present. Both of them blushed realizing their folly, while Akshat giggled at their discomfort.

"Chalo bahut ho gaya paani meing khelna, jaldi bahar nikhlo" Riddhima shouted to save the situation. She finished bathing chotu while the other two soaped themselves. The calling out to akka, she handed Ani to her, to be dried and clothed. She was too wet to move out, so she waited for the other two to dry themselves and move out and then proceeded to have her bath.

Akshat ran to his room with the towel around his waist to dress himself. Armaan still in the towel, went to her closet and picked his favourite red suit for her and left it on the bed. He latched their room door and waited for her to call out to him asking for the towel. When she did, he barged in and unheeding to her protests of "Armaan kya kya kar rahe ho?" proceeded to kiss each part of her as he dried it. Finally, she managed to pull the towel out of his hand and wrapped it around. He was smirking seeing her plight. Then picking another towel proceeded to dry her hair.

It was half an hour before both of them exited from their room dressed. What happened in that time is anybody's guess. They were greeted by "mama, dad bhook lagi hai," while chotu was already attacking his favourite idlis.

Edited by ssh57 - 12 years ago
wow as usual di amazing part!

sorry for the short comment...we are cleaning/organizing/packing our house toh not much free time!

ah
cont soon please thoughh
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amzngg prt..
luvd ani and his trick...luvd dis prt...
last couple of prts wer gloomy wid him gng..
bt dis had all the fun..
thnx 4 d pm
Suvarna.... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oopsi doopsi ... Armaan will be off for two months huh. What will everyone do??? The story is coming out real well. Its no more a story, something like we are seeing it every 1-2 days.

Glad you are still writing and have not given up on this fic.

Waiting to read further.

Cheers,
Suvarna
sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing yaar loved it
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Di πŸ€—

That was soo senti update.. I cud actually feel how all of them must be going through..words just cant express their plight..
its like all of them are crying inside but trying to cheer up for the sake of their loved ones around.. bt still, its nice to see them capturing happy memories before his departure.. Just hope the time flies for them!
and lol.. Ani is turning so naughty πŸ˜† ..shaitaan chotu motu ! πŸ˜†

Cnt Soon.. .thanks for d pm.. .

love
Vini
FULTUSI thumbnail
AWESOMEEE
PLZZZ CONTINUE OON