QSS THREAD # 4, part 194 on pg 150 on 26-5-11 - Page 88

Posted: 12 years ago
awesome part.. ani missed his mumma so much..their family bond is strong... continue soon dear n thanks for pm😊
Hey di !

It was such a sweet part. I love the way Armaan takes care of everything for everyone even before they can say about it. Its like anyone around him would be just left to thinking that wat good has he/she done to have him in their life. I really felt bad about the hurt he had to face. Made me even think that sometimes how our small small regular acts, if missed for once, can hurt the other. Smaal gestures really mean a lot!
Ani seemed to have really missed his mom a lot.. may be coz he is soo small and didnt understand her purpose of visit. He has the insecurity that every child has and being small he cant even voice them out so that others can put him to ease and hence, he was always clinging to his mom and forgot all the rest.
I hope Ridz's dream does gud to her. She shud take that positive and learn more n rely on herself, her knowledge and have faith in her hardwork and ofcourse, her strngth - Armaan. Then m sure her interview will go amazingly well and she ll be thinking at that moment abt the dream that, 'watever happens, happens for good' ..I really believe in this. Sometimes we need to change our perception towards things in a gud way to put our dark thoughts at ease.

Anyways, hope everything happens nice ahead. and I agree with Ankita on the fact that Armaan surely needs the most pampering and love coz he only thinks about others. He's truly a gem (God! I have repeated this line endless times in this fic πŸ˜†)

Cnt Soon. Thanks for d pm.

Love
Vini

amazing part really cute

i sooo luv it
cont soon nd thanks 4 da pm
Awesome update di
loved it loadz
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx
hiii di
awesome update
loved it
poor ani
loved armaan
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
sorry for the late comment di!

i recaught up with the parts and they were all amazing!!

cont soon!
loved the family bonding
such a cute update
sad armaan...ani totally forgot him
continue soon
Originally posted by Ankita.M

Such a cute part, I love the way the family bonds and does so much to make the others happy, goes to show how much love they have for each other.And something to learn. 
In all this time away from each other , one can see Riddhima's pain but she can be distracted by her studies and chotu's pain because he is too young and needs mama, but he can be cajoled and distracted by luring him with his favourite stuff, in all of it Armaans the one who probably gets affected the most but yet stands by each of them keeping it all in him.
He is a man who deserves more pampering and attention from the family. 

Hi Ankita,
very well analysed and i totally agree with you as regards Armaan.
Originally posted by coolvini4u

Hey di !

It was such a sweet part. I love the way Armaan takes care of everything for everyone even before they can say about it. Its like anyone around him would be just left to thinking that wat good has he/she done to have him in their life. I really felt bad about the hurt he had to face. Made me even think that sometimes how our small small regular acts, if missed for once, can hurt the other. Smaal gestures really mean a lot!
Ani seemed to have really missed his mom a lot.. may be coz he is soo small and didnt understand her purpose of visit. He has the insecurity that every child has and being small he cant even voice them out so that others can put him to ease and hence, he was always clinging to his mom and forgot all the rest.
I hope Ridz's dream does gud to her. She shud take that positive and learn more n rely on herself, her knowledge and have faith in her hardwork and ofcourse, her strngth - Armaan. Then m sure her interview will go amazingly well and she ll be thinking at that moment abt the dream that, 'watever happens, happens for good' ..I really believe in this. Sometimes we need to change our perception towards things in a gud way to put our dark thoughts at ease.

Anyways, hope everything happens nice ahead. and I agree with Ankita on the fact that Armaan surely needs the most pampering and love coz he only thinks about others. He's truly a gem (God! I have repeated this line endless times in this fic πŸ˜†)

Cnt Soon. Thanks for d pm.

Love
Vini

hi vini,
thanks for the indepth comment. In this ff each member of the Mallik family has their own insecurities and strengths. Chotu is naughty, possessive and wants everything for himself. like any other babe of his age. but feels sorry whenever he sees someone upset. Akshat a boy much mature for his age, because of the circumstances he face in early childhood, is selfless, loving, caring and prepared to sacrifice anything for his loved ones. but then he's still a child. So he wants to be doted and pampered by his parents and feel insecure with his bro taking up all their attention. Riddhima wants to be perfect in everything she does. she wants to be the perfect wife, the perfect mother and a perfect doctor which is bit too difficult. that leads to stress and she immediately turns to her Armaan for help. Armaan the most sacrificing and selfless head of the family to whom everyone else's happiness is what matters. he'd go to any lengths to satisfy his loved ones without any care for his own welfare. he extends the same care to his patients too, trying to resolve all their personal problems too. so that's QSS characters in a nutshell.
Lovely updt
such a cute part!