Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssh57 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: bhoomi_K

Hey..
I no I havent commented since long..m sorry was busy studying..have my boards in 2 weeks...but I have read all the parts u updated..all of them
Were superb...i dont like anji..she is to rude..but happy atleast padma supported her..
Loved the wonderful surprise that ridhima gave..
Thanks for putting up wid me n sending pms..
I read the parts but m not able 2 comment on it..i will do so right after my boards are over

As a teacher my advise to you is now it's important that you concentrate on your studies for the board exam. This ff will remain here waiting for you. Read and comment after your exams only. Wish you all the very best for your exams. I shall pray for your success.
Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ssh57

main bhi sochti hoon ke story mein kuch twist lana chahiye but my heart doesn't allow me to create any problem between the two lovebirds. What should I do? 

i dont want any problem b/w them
how about if riddhima biological father comes
so that shnaky n padma will come more closer to riddhima n ofcourse AR bond will be more stronger something like that ........... just a thought😃
Edited by cute.arsh - 13 years ago
crazy_4_karan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome part.... yey m so happy Riddhima is back n the joy n happiness is so clearly visible on al ther face's i so so so love this family... waiting eagerly for the next update thnx for the Pm :)
saniashzadi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hey dear....

lovely part...finally soul of Mallik family is back in dis family evry one is connected with other and thats the beauty of this family....

update nxt part soon(one request... my papers have started and as a teacher u  knw its verrrryyy difficult to check papers n all ... so i hve only night time to relax n fr that i come on this forum...please add me to ur pm list so i can catch this ff ven ever u update)

love

sania

anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

awww...soo cute di.......

very sweet part....

love this family bonding sooo much,...........

thnx for the pm............

ssh57 thumbnail
Originally posted by: saniashzadi

hey dear....

lovely part...finally soul of Mallik family is back in dis family evry one is connected with other and thats the beauty of this family....

update nxt part soon(one request... my papers have started and as a teacher u  knw its verrrryyy difficult to check papers n all ... so i hve only night time to relax n fr that i come on this forum...please add me to ur pm list so i can catch this ff ven ever u update)

love

sania

Are you also a teacher? I've added you to my pm list.
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Please add me to the pm list too 😃
saniashzadi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssh57

Are you also a teacher? I've added you to my pm list.

Yes ... thanks fr adding me 😊

diyaa1pk thumbnail
hi ...soo sorry ...i havnt commented on last few parts ...
first WELCOME BAK .....hope u really enjoyd wedding .......nd ur niece is really luky to hav u .....as u can giv helpful advices on married life
...nd all the parts soo far r really amazing ....nd really wel written ...
specially the length ...i jst love it.......☺️

z.e.p.h.y.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey! I am so sorry for the late reply. i loved the whole distance thing between them.. Armaan and even Anjali to some extent were right that Riddhima should spend time with her family as well.. and probably she should tackle her sister a little diplomatically.. like the whole 'extended family' comment.. it was bound to provoke a reaction from anjali.. but then again, Riddhima has been listening to Anjali since like forever.. so she's right in her place too.. but i love the fact that even after having been in love for such a long time and having been married for over a year and after two kids, Armaan and Riddhima still miss each other and never seem to get bored of each other. they're like teenagers, new to the concept of love, who want to spend every waking moment and otherwise with each other.. that is really cute.. 
i love this story.. 
and next time i'll try replying sooner..
waiting for the next one already..
thanks for the pm
lotsa love! 
Rachna!
Edited by zephyrr - 13 years ago