Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshluver_15 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
very nice part di...............but i think that anji is not gonna go quit...............i bet she will say something so rude that ridhima and her would end up fighting over it and ridhima will cry her self to illness.......................

i just hope that everything goes well
cont soon
thanks for the pm
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
luvly prt... akshu rocks.. god man dis boy is def takng up on armaan's footsteps...luvd d scenes.. d n way d emotions potrayed..hwz d marriage
nw res..

sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update yaar
hope this trip thing goes off smoothly
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely part <3
But honestly I dont want Riddhima to go ,she has anyways spent a lot of time with her parents ,from what we have been reading !
Even though its essential but in her case I think theres too much strain already and if she aint getting a good feeling I dont think she should !

spicyheart thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautiful part
god y does anjie have to behave like tht
anyway continue soon
hope ntn bad happens
qt4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful part
loved the way akshu convinced ridz
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy dear,
nice part
continue soon

love
Riddss
vidu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb part πŸ‘πŸ‘
luvd it
thnx 4 d PM
cont soon
KBfanNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey great part... this is reminding me of the new serial... Wife Bina Life... and here wife does not want to go!

jokes apart.. this FF is awesome and i like the way u describe all feelings... belive it is next to impossible for me as well to leave my kids and go for 1 day also...
ssh57 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KBfanNo1

Hey great part... this is reminding me of the new serial... Wife Bina Life... and here wife does not want to go!

jokes apart.. this FF is awesome and i like the way u describe all feelings... belive it is next to impossible for me as well to leave my kids and go for 1 day also...

Hi,
I didn't know such a show being aired as I don't watch Tv much. But today I saw all the mama's in that show in tears as they were preparing to leave.

I know it's very difficult for  a woman to be away from her house, leaving her husband and kids alone, but I feel its good to do so for a couple of days once in a way. Many a times a woman is taken for granted and even if she wants to go somewhere with her friends or with other relatives she doesn't have the freedom to do so. While no one questions a man even if he is away for weeks on official  or business duties. Why so?
Edited by ssh57 - 13 years ago