PLZ tell me this is a GurTi off Screen Moment ! - Page 18

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by iqbal-pallavi

Sssh !! don't break our poor hearts ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜†
i second white fantacy
just rewatched the UMT segment for today Cryyes it was supposed to be an onscreen part but edited out in the actual episode,all my dreams shattered palz๐ŸคขCryCryCryCryCry
Originally posted by happygolucky

It was off screen buddy. Just chill. Looked at the expression yaar๐Ÿ˜ณ

i noe but it was onscreen too. dey were smiling. dey were recording for today's scene. i wud think its offscreen if one of dem was chewing gum. ๐Ÿ˜†
ufffffffffffff!!!!

Margayeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

It was off screen buddy. Just chill. Looked at the expression yaar๐Ÿ˜ณ
keep dreaming buddy...๐Ÿ˜•
dreams sometimes do come true.....๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by mgdg_2010 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by untamedtigress

i second white fantacy
just rewatched the UMT segment for today ๐Ÿ˜ญyes it was supposed to be an onscreen part but edited out in the actual episode,all my dreams shattered palz๐Ÿ˜ญ

You guys are negative yaar. Enjoy yaar. Today that thing was not on the epi that means that was off screen. So, relax๐Ÿ˜†. Aaam khao guthiliyaan baad mein ginna๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

You guys are negative yaar. Enjoy yaar. Today that thing was not on the epi that means that was off screen. So, relax๐Ÿ˜†. Aaam khao guthiliyaan baad mein ginna๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Dere is no good mangoes here.๐Ÿ˜›
But oh i dun care if its off or on as long as i c Maaneet together. I fell in luv wit Maaneet not GurTi if u noe wat i mean. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Oh God . U all are still on ? ๐Ÿ˜†

My opinion . It's neither complete onscreen nor completely off screen . I feel the dance was a part of the script. They were asked to do the thing . If u see the video the first few sec they look intense which I think was the onscreen part . In the middle they start laughing and the rest is all offscreen . And most probably it got edited out because ..... beats me but I think cuz since it looked out of place perhaps .

People stop discussing now. Do u all want another update or article tomorrow? ๐Ÿค”

Edited by ~~ashi~~ - 13 years ago
๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by WhiteFantasy

Dere is no good mangoes here.๐Ÿ˜›
But oh i dun care if its off or on as long as i c Maaneet together. I fell in luv wit Maaneet not GurTi if u noe wat i mean. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

I know what you mean๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by WhiteFantasy

unfortunately it wasnt. it was xually onscreen. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Your "xually" reminds me of jakeys comment๐Ÿคฃ

And it was offscreen dear๐Ÿ˜ณ
hey I am happy , but agar ye sab padker wo DD ko ignore kiya to mujhe bardashat nahi hoga, he has done these kind of thing before, I love DD so much n big fan of gurti, that why worried.