PLZ tell me this is a GurTi off Screen Moment ! - Page 20

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by untamedtigress

hey y cNT JAKE Mke a new ID and come back m sure wid her wonderful posts she'll become IF DAZZLER in no timeπŸ˜†
ok on a serious note y cant she come back wid a new ID miss her soooooooooooooooooo much dis is the best time for her awesome posts,we want the life ov GF back wid bang😊jake aajao yar plz

Jake won't be back here...they block her IP😑
Everybody know that GF is dead without her πŸ˜”but U can try if u want by asking admins....😊
Thanks i love it..they are so amazing together and it was so sweet and adorable just like them.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I can't stop watching it.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
there could be 2πŸ˜‰ reasons: 1 is GC finally has started loosing control over his feelings which is good news for us as watch very carefully DD was looking here n there than GC says HEY...😎 to her than she looks n smiles so hmmmmmπŸ˜‰..wats going on in Gc's naughty mindπŸ˜›..... n
2..either it was a onscreen shot or they r doing fake publicity again could be !
🀒Edited by hiraj - 13 years ago
OMG!!! This is so  beautiful ! You are the best .πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks for taking time to make this beautiful VM and animations .
😍😍😍

-R
VM

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgRaTBSLrBE[/YOUTUBE]

not as a good as Kaju, but it's an attempt
Edited by jenny1000 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by untamedtigress

and wat makes me so sure bout it is the way HE IS LOOKING AT HER AND THE WAY SHE IS BLUSHING i mean atleast i havent seen any onv maaneet scenes similiar to dis one DD never blushes tat way also see the clip again  DD trying to avoid looking directly into his eyes i mean MAANEET famous for their record breking eyelocks AFTEALL THEN Y NOT IN DIS SCENE IN SUCH A CLOSE DANCE
last but not the least i have like watched that part ov the episode 7 times now rewindin and fwd but dint see this in the danceπŸ˜‰,just the bhangrha thingy was there
may be they would have shown annie and arjun looking at eachother at that time...might have goneout during editing...
DD birthday pics on the set - I guess this is a GurTi ada

someone pinch me..<33

Originally posted by jenny1000

DD birthday pics on the set - I guess this is a GurTi ada

someone pinch me..<33

He has held her hand so tightly LOL  
Originally posted by DisneyDudette

He has held her hand so tightly LOL  

OMG. I didn't even notice that. I just stared at their face expressions. Haila, he's holding her hand. 

To stop the cake on his face.

I was on Geet's CV account and she has Dadi's birthday and DD's pics posted and almost all the pictures have these people covered with cake. Guru's birthday is on the 22nd. This gonna be fun. All of them can make his face cakelious.

But damn<3 I didn't see that. Now, I gotta get sig makers to make their sigs now.
Originally posted by jenny1000

OMG. I didn't even notice that. I just stared at their face expressions. Haila, he's holding her hand. 

To stop the cake on his face.

I was on Geet's CV account and she has Dadi's birthday and DD's pics posted and almost all the pictures have these people covered with cake. Guru's birthday is on the 22nd. This gonna be fun. All of them can make his face cakelious.

But damn<3 I didn't see that. Now, I gotta get sig makers to make their sigs now.

I saw one pic where GC is smearing cake on DD's face😳😳. Wah kya baat hai, pehle lagao phir mitaoπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰