India-Forums

Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

Madhav Scared & upset With Laali !

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Aww I felt so bad for Laali When baby was ignoring her repeatedlyCryCryCry ..Not ready to talk . Even see to his Mom..Cant blame him much But really Laali's Poor face made me..CryCry

Specially he baypassed Laali & went to Rekha calling Mom.AngryOuch.... What actully CV's wanna show is Who ever behind it Whann make Laali away from her beloved once. Ad .HE/She actully succeeded..as One target Madhav is over.. Now Whoes Next..May Shekhar..

Poor Mom Laali...Felt really bad ..And Come on baby..Shes mom Na..She cant hurt you Right...Shes not cruel Like Suman used to be with you & Like yr GrandPaa.....Not be so Ignoring..CryCryCryCry

princessRock776 IF-Dazzler
princessRock776
princessRock776

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Madhav was scared because lali was acting strange and was not helping him
Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by natasha_1407

Indeed, Laali's strange behavior is scaring Madhav.  Laali has been frivolous with him instead of warm and caring, and right now he doesn't care for that kind of attitude.

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
I understand Madhav being scared of Laali's strange behavior but Shekhar should explain to him that Laali is not well. I don't like that Madhav is distant from Laali and referring to Rekha as his mother. I haven't watched the episode yet but I did read the update, I feel so bad for Laali.
-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Madhav shud b explained by shekhar abt laali's strange behavior.Then atleast madhav won't b scared by  laali.
telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neela10

Originally posted by natasha_1407

Indeed, Laali's strange behavior is scaring Madhav.  Laali has been frivolous with him instead of warm and caring, and right now he doesn't care for that kind of attitude.

I mentioned in an earlier post about Madhav being scared of his mother and how he would handle this. I knew he would be freaking out.
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

I understand Madhav being scared of Laali's strange behavior but Shekhar should explain to him that Laali is not well. I don't like that Madhav is distant from Laali and referring to Rekha as his mother. I haven't watched the episode yet but I did read the update, I feel so bad for Laali.

Well Shekhar will explain Madhav When he him self will understand naTongueThat what Laali is going through ....Right now he him self seems doubted & in dilemma with Laali's behaviour..He him self reacted so Extreme to slap her Without trying to understand the cause of it.....so hes not able to explain baby properly actully...Ouch

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top