Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Random Musings-Welcome Every1 <3 (Page 6)

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Oye Mana, Shelly and everybody! Hug New thread is open. I think we leave the first page open for analysis as always...the rest for discussion and show-related chatting, siggys, VMs, poems etc. Right now, not many share their views. Those who used to are sporadic. I hope that changes and we can set aside as many of the first few pages as needed for analysis!

Edited by darlunia - 11 January 2011 at 12:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sky23.Manal.

MsNaz Newbie
MsNaz
MsNaz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Hi Everyone

Was it just me or was todays episode intense, I mean i loved to see the egerness from Aditya for Priya and when he finally had her alone the chemistry was sizzling.....I was dissapointed with Deveyani and how quick she was convinced to break the marriage....and another thing is that all the women in maryada have messed up married life's I was wishing that Aditya and Priya get married and the SSP misteriously dissapears cuz him and Rishab creep me out with their Multiple faces.

Heee wishfull thinking but they are part of the real issues these women are facing...back to todays episode it was a good one a mix of celebration, excitment and disappointment....I cant wait for 2mrows episode I think aditya will say he will marry her without his family... What do you think?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti.Manal.

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
@ Naz : Welcome here Hug 
n plus Agree wid u Smile for todays epi join us here Random Musings: January 11, 2010 Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
11-1-2011

well well well the most appealing part was obviously Adiya's scene.so i am gonns comment over it 1st.
Aditiya calling priya and asking to say ILU was really adorable and then when he puule dher towards him and asked for kiss the entore scene gave me goosebumps agian. love Adiya's passion and their unique connection.

the song played at mehndi wasnt that good but everyone performed well i would have loved to see vidya dancing to this song but never mind.

and heyyyyy Imli is preg na then she was dancing jumping all over the places... kia baby hai yeh LOL

Devya disappointed me so much i never knew she would agree with her hubby so easily she trusted his utter rubbish reason. i thought she would get curious to know more about the reason but she just raised her hands by saying okay i will cancel this wedding.

rishab is a .. beep beep beep... yes he is disgusting the way he signed the deal was disgusting simply. i want uttara to kill this man now.

Vidya was looking good with curls but i didnt like priya's lehnga.

really looking forward to see today's epi when adi is gonna confront ssp. i think he is gonna leave this house he wont be able to refuse priya for sure.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Fatima...Hiya...can you copy your views over to the post for today?

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1588073
waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlunia

Fatima...Hiya...can you copy your views over to the post for today?

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1588073

Heya...

yes ofcourse. i have done that Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index