Maryada

Random Musings-Welcome Every1 <3

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Hey Maryadians/Adiyans Hug 

Welcome To our Random Musing Thread Hug 
Here we analyse and discuss the show by not just in a serious way but any our own wierd ways too ROFL
Random musing thread use to be a weekly analysing thread ! And we even found some many great writters and Friends here Hug
Now We decided Why not make this thread a Daily analysing thread Wink ! i mean before we opened 1 thread for whole 1 week but now we thinking why not open this daily Wink ! i know now we dont have many people to join us but i know we will get many here Hug
anyone is welcome here Hug 
Just because you think you cant analyse Sleepy which i know ain't true ! because you all are awesome Hug But if you still think you dont wanna analyse but you can still join us by discussing the episode Wink
its not important to just analyse the epi ! buh you can still show your view on the episode or the characters by posting poems, Riddles, vm's sigies, OS's and any other way you think Big smile
you can even do some other discussion on the story on your way so we all can join and have a great time Hug
Im sure we will get success with this thread with you all Hug
so you all are welcome Hug

Rules 
1. Follow the IF code of conduct 
2. No bashing members or the actors 
3. First page will typically be for analysis, poems or anything about the episode Big smile 
4-if you don't want to analyse, you can still reserve your space for your views Big smile 
5-Have fun Hug

thread openers everyday:
-Monday -Cwezy_Manoola (Manal)
-Tuesday -Jaya
-Wednesday- Manal
-Thursday -Jaya
-Friday -Jaya
[NOTE: if you want to open a thread thn do let us knw Hug ! next month is free For our new Muslers to join us and open our daily thread Hug ]

love Jaya&Manal Heart

Edited by -Cwezy_Manoola- - 10 January 2011 at 12:17pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesshe_ratchetcacoethesBheegiBasanti-x-Reshu-x-

mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
nice post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti.Manal.

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Hola Maryaada Forum,

Took me a while to get some downtime to watch the episode...but hallelujah...I finally got to it!

It was a straightforward episode which mainly set the stage for the upcoming sequences this week.
So...without further ado, let's get to the highlights of some of the key scenes shall we?

The episode started where Friday ended with Aditya demanding that Brahmanand meet Priya! Seeing his response start to bother Aditya, Brahmanand brushes away his comments as a joke.

As Aditya & Devyani converse on their way out of the older Jhaakar's bedroom, Devyani indicates her worry that Priya may not be able to forget her past but Aditya reassures her that this is not the case. As always, I love the contrasts the writers show...even in the small filler scenes. Here Devyani was subtly trying to obey Brahmanand's commands to stop the wedding by expressing her concerns but Aditya confidently states that Priya & he would deal with any situation that came their way...and if they could not, Devyani would do so for them.

Meanwhile, Imli is preparing the Mehendi platter for the evening's functions. I loved how Vidya symbolically closes her palm as if she did not want Mehendi on her hands when Imli says the depth of the color of the henna on each woman's hand would indicate how much their husbands loved them. Simple touch in the screenplay but very effective in conveying the depth of Vidya's dilemma and pain.

At Uttara's and Rishabh's place, a concerned Uttara asks Rishabh to keep Rastogi away as she suspects his intentions. Rishabh placates her and defends his behavior but this response sounds even odder to Uttara.  I love the continuity reflected in this scene from Friday's episode where Uttara was becoming more and more visibly uncomfortable at Rastogi's presence.

Back at the Jhaakars, seeing the preparations continuing, Brahmanand confronts Devyani about why the wedding rituals are not being stopped as he desired This again was a well done scene with Devyani revealing her guess
that Brahmanand was demanding this because he had heard about Priya's past. Brahmanand cleverly uses Devyani's words about defending Priya's innate goodness to say that even if Priya was without blame, a person who had gained disrepute or a bad name could not become a Jhaakar bahu (daughter-in-law).

The episode closed with the Mehendi celebrations starting at the Jhaakar guest house while Devyani prays for guidance in resolving her conundrum on what she should do...be a mother or obey Brahmanand!

Overall: Good episode.

Edited by darlunia - 10 January 2011 at 11:45pm

cacoethes.Manal.

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Res **

cacoethesBheegiBasanti

Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Thanks for the welcome back.  The trip was fabulous but exhausting .... happy to be back in my home environment and schedule.

Jaya you captured all that was good in the obviously filler epi...I love how the writers never miss any opportunity to build characters, relationships and move the story along.

Something else that I enjoyed was costumes and hair style changes for all the female leads.  It is very nice to see Vidhya, Devyani, Priya and Bua in difference style of clothes and hair.  They all are beautiful women so it was really nice to see them in different fashions.  

Edited by lovtv - 11 January 2011 at 2:17am

BheegiBasanti.Manal.

anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

BheegiBasanti.Manal.

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
@ Ani : Heeeey Hug !!! Love yew for this Heart !! 
awwwww will sure be bk !! Heart ! i will visit everyday buh wont be able to tawk thts it Unhappy !! tho i will surely be bk Heart
@ ALL : VOTE !! VOTE : !! AdiYa Goin Doin Really badly Confused
http://hotpix.starboxoffice.com/votehotpixstars.aspx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

BheegiBasanti.Manal.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index