India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Whats the logic??? (Page 3)

abhaypiya_4evr Senior Member
abhaypiya_4evr
abhaypiya_4evr

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Even i cant understand the logic...entry of Shaurya and the girls gawking at him like that is nothing but forceful...

And as for Piya's case of finding out the truth i simply cant understand why is she after the silver stuff...i mean Abhay has saved her life alwayz and she knows that silver is harmful to Abhay...but then also shez trying to use silver against Abhay to reveal the truth...

Also whats the point of revealing the truth when Abhay doesnt want that...he has saved Piya's life more than once...so cant she juz keep his request?

I truly fail to understand Piya's character...she seems to be extremely selfish

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

really funny dude ROFL

i m 2 an engg... and believe me u r right abt this topic...

AFS pia is concerned, she is licky 2 have sb like Abhay in her life....

Shauray's scene was really forced.. he could have shown his body by other means 2..........

o God, a construction company owner, moving stones in a cllg...ROFL

Exactly that's my point. He could show his body by other means too. They could show his entry in his house where he could show up his body. But no he had to show up it in front of the girls.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index