India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Whats the logic??? (Page 2)

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
good tpoic.. even though I have not watched the episode yet but read the written updates, from that I can say, its just to do show off to college teen age girls, Shourya went to do labour work.. the shot sounds funny... taking shirt off... any more comments when I will actually watch that..
About Pia... I mentioned few times, that I dont like the way that Pia is researching the truth.. she is more hurting Abhay.. They should have shown different way.. This way she is not only exposing Abhay and his family but she will make humilate the, if all of them knows their truth. I will be happy if only she knows the truth and keep for herself.. accept the truth.. since they are not bad people ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

qwertyu

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
its not at all logical but sirjee it is DILLOGICALROFLROFLROFL
Sorry but can't get over dat shirt ripping off scene so soonROFLROFL
daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

its not at all logical but sirjee it is DILLOGICALROFLROFLROFL
Sorry but can't get over dat shirt ripping off scene so soonROFLROFL

hahahhahaha tht was funnyy...but i felt more like the guy likes to take his shirt off..esp b/c he knew ppl were watching him...LOL

qwertyu

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyu

Hi everyone,

I have been a silent reader at IF till now... but after today's episode just had to share a couple of things. 

I think this serial is really going the Ekta way now.... that is steadily downhill!!!

I don't understand the entry of Shaurya.... As the owner of a big construction company he came to the site to lift stones instead of doing some supervision. I mean this scene was so forced. Why couldn't the other laborers or engineers (as they claim.... though trust me I am one and no engineer will ever do this work, they are not bodybuilders) move that stone? What were the CVs trying to prove? That Shaurya is the best laborer in the lot Tongue

Also Piya!!! I mean it's a miracle that somebody like her is still alive!! If she really believes that Vampires exist... than has she no sense of preservation that she is openly challenging them publically ??? Her wanting to know the truth makes sense but exposing them makes no sense. Nd has she forgotten Chand and his dhamkis? Yeah she knows that she is safe from Abhay no matter what.... but has she forgotten that if he exists then others must exist too???

Open to constructive comments Smile

@bold - Totally agree. He just wanted to show up his body to the girls.LOL

qwertyu

Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

I was just wondering what her thesis will be like.....

1) Abhay stopped a moving truck for me so my superhero must be a vampire
2) Abhay scared wild wolves for me so he must be a vampire
3) Abhay can find me at anytime anywhere... nd since I am always in trouble so this is really something to say  Big smile
4) Abhay saved my life from Danish like N number of times and doesn't even let me break vases (remember the raichand home scene) so that proves that Abhay is a vampire

on a side note....

5) His dad is so scary.... he must definitely be a vampire Wink Tongue
@Pink, ROFL ejacklyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! and ur/Piya's thesis matter ROFL superb !!

Yea, even these two points were running in my head.... Shaurya entry, Piya's vampy research

Well, no comment on shaurya as im not liking the new entry ideas at all Cry as too many cooks/characters 'CAN' spoil the cake/show Confused

But yea Piya..... seems to be very stubborn gal... n thts gonna land her in prob very soon but Abhay hai na to save her Wink Poor Abhay is soo mentally harressed Ouch

qwertyu

qwertyu Newbie
qwertyu
qwertyu

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Hi everyone,

I have been a silent reader at IF till now... but after today's episode just had to share a couple of things. 

I think this serial is really going the Ekta way now.... that is steadily downhill!!!

I don't understand the entry of Shaurya.... As the owner of a big construction company he came to the site to lift stones instead of doing some supervision. I mean this scene was so forced. Why couldn't the other laborers or engineers (as they claim.... though trust me I am one and no engineer will ever do this work, they are not bodybuilders) move that stone? What were the CVs trying to prove? That Shaurya is the best laborer in the lot Tongue

Also Piya!!! I mean it's a miracle that somebody like her is still alive!! If she really believes that Vampires exist... than has she no sense of preservation that she is openly challenging them publically ??? Her wanting to know the truth makes sense but exposing them makes no sense. Nd has she forgotten Chand and his dhamkis? Yeah she knows that she is safe from Abhay no matter what.... but has she forgotten that if he exists then others must exist too???

Open to constructive comments Smile

Buddy awesome post! Clap Clap Clap
@ the new guy's entry - CRAP entry! Illogical! Really Ekta style! LOL

Then the show has too many extra characters!!! n leads are not given enough space! Thats wht I feel! Angry

Then PIA!!! Angry Her open declaration was foolishness n irritating! I liked how Bella tackled this issue! Can't Pia gp on same line, silently carry out her investigation n not openly accuse your saviour!!! Angry

Seriously - try doing that infront of Chaand or Haseena n then if you stay alive, then you have every right to shout like this! LOL

But not now, its like - marre hue ko kyon aur maar rahi ho! Poor Abhay! LOL

Thanks Tongue

Man the Chand and Haseena element will be real fun to watch after Abhiya become a couple.... Tab to woh haath dho kar Pia ke peeche pad jaenge Big smile

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
really funny dude ROFL

i m 2 an engg... and believe me u r right abt this topic...

AFS pia is concerned, she is licky 2 have sb like Abhay in her life....

Shauray's scene was really forced.. he could have shown his body by other means 2..........

o God, a construction company owner, moving stones in a cllg...ROFL
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
I think the Shaurya Scene was to get Misha clean bowled.ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index