Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Whats the logic??? - Page 2

daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: chakku

its not at all logical but sirjee it is DILLOGICAL🤣🤣🤣

Sorry but can't get over dat shirt ripping off scene so soon🤣🤣

hahahhahaha tht was funnyy...but i felt more like the guy likes to take his shirt off..esp b/c he knew ppl were watching him...LOL

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: qwertyu

Hi everyone,

I have been a silent reader at IF till now... but after today's episode just had to share a couple of things. 

I think this serial is really going the Ekta way now.... that is steadily downhill!!!

I don't understand the entry of Shaurya.... As the owner of a big construction company he came to the site to lift stones instead of doing some supervision. I mean this scene was so forced. Why couldn't the other laborers or engineers (as they claim.... though trust me I am one and no engineer will ever do this work, they are not bodybuilders) move that stone? What were the CVs trying to prove? That Shaurya is the best laborer in the lot 😛

Also Piya!!! I mean it's a miracle that somebody like her is still alive!! If she really believes that Vampires exist... than has she no sense of preservation that she is openly challenging them publically ??? Her wanting to know the truth makes sense but exposing them makes no sense. Nd has she forgotten Chand and his dhamkis? Yeah she knows that she is safe from Abhay no matter what.... but has she forgotten that if he exists then others must exist too???

Open to constructive comments 😊

@bold - Totally agree. He just wanted to show up his body to the girls.😆

Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: qwertyu

I was just wondering what her thesis will be like.....

1) Abhay stopped a moving truck for me so my superhero must be a vampire
2) Abhay scared wild wolves for me so he must be a vampire
3) Abhay can find me at anytime anywhere... nd since I am always in trouble so this is really something to say  😃
4) Abhay saved my life from Danish like N number of times and doesn't even let me break vases (remember the raichand home scene) so that proves that Abhay is a vampire

on a side note....

5) His dad is so scary.... he must definitely be a vampire 😉 😛

@Pink, 🤣 ejacklyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! and ur/Piya's thesis matter 🤣 superb !!

Yea, even these two points were running in my head.... Shaurya entry, Piya's vampy research

Well, no comment on shaurya as im not liking the new entry ideas at all 😭 as too many cooks/characters 'CAN' spoil the cake/show 😕

But yea Piya..... seems to be very stubborn gal... n thts gonna land her in prob very soon but Abhay hai na to save her 😉 Poor Abhay is soo mentally harressed
qwertyu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pritirays

Buddy awesome post! 👏 👏 👏
@ the new guy's entry - CRAP entry! Illogical! Really Ekta style! 😆

Then the show has too many extra characters!!! n leads are not given enough space! Thats wht I feel! 😡

Then PIA!!! 😡 Her open declaration was foolishness n irritating! I liked how Bella tackled this issue! Can't Pia gp on same line, silently carry out her investigation n not openly accuse your saviour!!! 😡

Seriously - try doing that infront of Chaand or Haseena n then if you stay alive, then you have every right to shout like this! 😆

But not now, its like - marre hue ko kyon aur maar rahi ho! Poor Abhay! 😆

Thanks 😛

Man the Chand and Haseena element will be real fun to watch after Abhiya become a couple.... Tab to woh haath dho kar Pia ke peeche pad jaenge 😃

kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
really funny dude 🤣

i m 2 an engg... and believe me u r right abt this topic...

AFS pia is concerned, she is licky 2 have sb like Abhay in her life....

Shauray's scene was really forced.. he could have shown his body by other means 2..........

o God, a construction company owner, moving stones in a cllg...🤣
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think the Shaurya Scene was to get Misha clean bowled.🤣
abhaypiya_4evr thumbnail
Even i cant understand the logic...entry of Shaurya and the girls gawking at him like that is nothing but forceful...

And as for Piya's case of finding out the truth i simply cant understand why is she after the silver stuff...i mean Abhay has saved her life alwayz and she knows that silver is harmful to Abhay...but then also shez trying to use silver against Abhay to reveal the truth...

Also whats the point of revealing the truth when Abhay doesnt want that...he has saved Piya's life more than once...so cant she juz keep his request?

I truly fail to understand Piya's character...she seems to be extremely selfish
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: kaushiki9

really funny dude 🤣

i m 2 an engg... and believe me u r right abt this topic...

AFS pia is concerned, she is licky 2 have sb like Abhay in her life....

Shauray's scene was really forced.. he could have shown his body by other means 2..........

o God, a construction company owner, moving stones in a cllg...🤣

Exactly that's my point. He could show his body by other means too. They could show his entry in his house where he could show up his body. But no he had to show up it in front of the girls.