Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Whats the logic???

qwertyu Newbie
qwertyu
qwertyu

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Hi everyone,

I have been a silent reader at IF till now... but after today's episode just had to share a couple of things. 

I think this serial is really going the Ekta way now.... that is steadily downhill!!!

I don't understand the entry of Shaurya.... As the owner of a big construction company he came to the site to lift stones instead of doing some supervision. I mean this scene was so forced. Why couldn't the other laborers or engineers (as they claim.... though trust me I am one and no engineer will ever do this work, they are not bodybuilders) move that stone? What were the CVs trying to prove? That Shaurya is the best laborer in the lot Tongue

Also Piya!!! I mean it's a miracle that somebody like her is still alive!! If she really believes that Vampires exist... than has she no sense of preservation that she is openly challenging them publically ??? Her wanting to know the truth makes sense but exposing them makes no sense. Nd has she forgotten Chand and his dhamkis? Yeah she knows that she is safe from Abhay no matter what.... but has she forgotten that if he exists then others must exist too???

Open to constructive comments Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliPriyaThakurmi-neepearlAnamikaSJaindaisyluvhazra66kaushiki9--sanchita--pritirays_dkmystery_wida

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
No logic yar, ripping off his shirt like that ROFL

That Shaurya is the best laborer in the lot ROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

qwertyuanjalianjalidaisyluvMs.GoodypritiraysBefikre

.dazzleme. Senior Member
.dazzleme.
.dazzleme.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
as for the entry well, u said it all ....no logic.....just to rip the shirt offLOL 

as for Piya
she is not trying to prove it to everyone....she is acting in a way that she think will force out the truth from abhay, she thinks this way abhay will come and talk to her...she is willing to let ppl belive she is insane by beliving in vampires or anything else that can do something to make abhay open up to her,  only 'her'.....i mean 'who will belive her anyways? right?....even she knows that...and all her 'vampire talk' was to say those last words...'i have proof in my locker'....hoping Abhay would be curious abt it...and well she succeded, tomorrow he will ask for it.....she isnt choosing the best way....but its whats she is doing....and i dont get why its such a big question by some pplConfusedLOL....we all know noone except for abhay and piya will know abt this in the beginning....so no big deal....we should just let the creatives do as they want with piyas investigation.....we didnt like how Abhay treated Piya, humiliated her over and over again sometimes in front of everyone in the beginning....but its over now(hopefullyLOL)....we knew he had a reason....so has Piya.....they arnt choosing the best ways....but thats what behaviours are abt....ups an downs....right and wrong.....thats what makes it intersting in a character:)

btw.....what was that? more than half the episode was a filler....and Abhiya scenes?...like nothingOuch

Edited by Melissa2 - 10 January 2011 at 10:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

qwertyudaisyluvShivani_4u

qwertyu Newbie
qwertyu
qwertyu

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa2

as for the entry well, u said it all ....no logic.....just to rip the shirt offLOL 

as for Piya
she is not trying to prove it to everyone....she is acting in a way that she think will force out the truth from abhay, she thinks this way abhay will come and talk to her...she is willing to let ppl belive she is insane by beliving in vampires or anything else that can do something to make abhay open up to her,  only 'her'.....i mean 'who will belive her anyways? right?....even she knows that...and all her 'vampire talk' was to say those last words...'i have proof in my locker'....hoping Abhay would be curious abt it...and well she succeded, tomorrow he will ask for it.....she isnt choosing the best way....but its whats she is doing....and i dont get why its such a big question by some pplConfusedLOL....we all know noone except for abhay and piya will know abt this in the beginning....so no big deal....we should just let the creatives do as they want with piyas investigation.....we didnt like how Abhay treated Piya, humiliated her over and over again sometimes in front of everyone in the beginning....but its over now(hopefullyLOL)....we knew he had a reason....so has Piya.....they arnt choosing the best ways....but thats what behaviours are abt....ups an downs....right and wrong.....thats what makes it intersting in a character:)

btw.....what was that? more than half the episode was a filler....and Abhiya scenes?...like nothingOuch

I agree Smile Episode wasn't that great....  But yeah I hope things go your way.... I hope she is only trying to find things for herself and not really trying to expose him to everyone.... like screeching from rooftops Abhay vampire hai vampire hai Big smile Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjali

qwertyu Newbie
qwertyu
qwertyu

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
I was just wondering what her thesis will be like.....

1) Abhay stopped a moving truck for me so my superhero must be a vampire
2) Abhay scared wild wolves for me so he must be a vampire
3) Abhay can find me at anytime anywhere... nd since I am always in trouble so this is really something to say  Big smile
4) Abhay saved my life from Danish like N number of times and doesn't even let me break vases (remember the raichand home scene) so that proves that Abhay is a vampire

on a side note....

5) His dad is so scary.... he must definitely be a vampire Wink Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pritiraysMs.Goody

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyu

Hi everyone,

I have been a silent reader at IF till now... but after today's episode just had to share a couple of things. 

I think this serial is really going the Ekta way now.... that is steadily downhill!!!

I don't understand the entry of Shaurya.... As the owner of a big construction company he came to the site to lift stones instead of doing some supervision. I mean this scene was so forced. Why couldn't the other laborers or engineers (as they claim.... though trust me I am one and no engineer will ever do this work, they are not bodybuilders) move that stone? What were the CVs trying to prove? That Shaurya is the best laborer in the lot Tongue

Also Piya!!! I mean it's a miracle that somebody like her is still alive!! If she really believes that Vampires exist... than has she no sense of preservation that she is openly challenging them publically ??? Her wanting to know the truth makes sense but exposing them makes no sense. Nd has she forgotten Chand and his dhamkis? Yeah she knows that she is safe from Abhay no matter what.... but has she forgotten that if he exists then others must exist too???

Buddy awesome post! Clap Clap Clap
@ the new guy's entry - CRAP entry! Illogical! Really Ekta style! LOL

Then the show has too many extra characters!!! n leads are not given enough space! Thats wht I feel! Angry

Then PIA!!! Angry Her open declaration was foolishness n irritating! I liked how Bella tackled this issue! Can't Pia gp on same line, silently carry out her investigation n not openly accuse your saviour!!! Angry

Seriously - try doing that infront of Chaand or Haseena n then if you stay alive, then you have every right to shout like this! LOL

But not now, its like - marre hue ko kyon aur maar rahi ho! Poor Abhay! LOL

Edited by pritirays - 10 January 2011 at 10:26am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

qwertyuanjalianjalimi-neepearldaisyluv_dkmystery_

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged

I was just wondering what her thesis will be like.....

1) Abhay stopped a moving truck for me so my superhero must be a vampire
2) Abhay scared wild wolves for me so he must be a vampire
3) Abhay can find me at anytime anywhere... nd since I am always in trouble so this is really something to say  Big smile
4) Abhay saved my life from Danish like N number of times and doesn't even let me break vases (remember the raichand home scene) so that proves that Abhay is a vampire

on a side note....

5) His dad is so scary.... he must definitely be a vampire Wink Tongue

ROFL Thats the kind of logic female leads of almost all shows have! ROFL
daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Hi everyone,

Buddy awesome post! Clap Clap Clap
@ the new guy's entry - CRAP entry! Illogical! Really Ekta style! LOL

Then the show has too many extra characters!!! n leads are not given enough space! Thats wht I feel! Angry

Then PIA!!! Angry Her open declaration was foolishness n irritating! I liked how Bella tackled this issue! Can't Pia gp on same line, silently carry out her investigation n not openly accuse your saviour!!! Angry

Seriously - try doing that infront of Chaand or Haseena n then if you stay alive, then you have every right to shout like this! LOL

But not now, its like - marre hue ko kyon aur maar rahi ho! Poor Abhay! LOL

hahahhahahha i loved the last line....soo funny...
well Piya is stupid...shes just tryin to irritate abhay so tht he opens up....
she wants to find out who he is b/c she likes him...ppl tend to do tht when ppl like other ppl...lol but anyways...these shows never have logic in them...hahhahaha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index