Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

misha finally has a crush!<3 omggggg (Page 11)

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
i noe rite shruuuuuuuuuuuuuu..im soooo god damnexcited since yesttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt...main pagal ho gayi hu..

smrits do u noe the MiYa theory????

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Miya theory???
whats that?
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
misha +shaurya= miya

miya is a japanese word which means temple..it signifies he sanctity ,devotion and depth of der love!Blushing

smrits dats why anahi was called mia in rebelde!..dis is naps theory!

shru i explained aboveTongue
FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
What miYa theory? Okay i wld be honest I LOVE misho beyond words That doesn't even needs to be stated by me but i so didn't like the fact that this couple is named MiYa had it been YaRa then it was a diff take all togther but don't expect me to see any invisible magic in this couple coz i CAN'T Whatever i wld see i wld see it in Mish and thats abt it I wld hav preffered the couple being called YaSh or ShauMi or whatever anything BUT MIYa coz thats too close to Mia and I for one won't be able to see Mia's magic in this couple AT ALL
But then thats just me i guess and the majority seems happy and all pepped up abt it so for u guys sake and for Priya's sake i hope the couple rocks I and we get to see a cute relateable love story Priya obviously would rock like hell and I hope he guy can match up to her energy and intensity

ps....naps dont go all blah on me for being so negative abt this but if u saw the guy's entry even u wld be pissed U SHOULD BE U BETTER BELOL entry se hi i got a feleing it wont be AYish but Mishooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo she was MAGICBlushing She is MAGIC and she always will be MAGICBlushingDay DreamingHug

Edited by FollowYourHeart - 11 January 2011 at 4:40am
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
smrits ur mad!!
mia n miya r different things..ask naps she will explain in detail..
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

d meaning of d name im reffering to.n miya seems perfecto!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index